1st Trimester
Options

Website of safe medications to take

Does anyone know the website that lists all the medications and whether or not they are safe to take?  It listed them as Class A, Class B, & Class C.  I saw one before on here but cannot find it now.

Thanks!

Re: Website of safe medications to take

• Options
    I think its safefetus.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Regardless of what websites say, I would ask your OB's office if you're questioning something.  Everyone has differing opinions on what is and is not safe.  My practice is quite strict and I listen to them when it comes to medications.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They gave me a list at the doctor's office.  What were you wanting to take?  I can take tylenol or tylenol extra strength but no advil, motrin. etc.   I took it yesterday for neck pain because I was at my last straw but I am trying not to take anything. 
  • Options
    I was wondering about Gas-X b/c I tend to eat a lot of fiber and have been really uncomfortable lately.  They gave me a list at the doctor but it was not on there, only like Maalox and Mylanta.  Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    My doc office has their list on their website. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I highly recommend having Hale's book "Medication and mother's milk" on hand.  It lists every drug imaginable and ratings for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
    imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"