3rd Trimester
Options

So how bad would it be ?

To eat the whole bag of chips ahoy cookies DH just brought home? It is a nice chilly night here and i want a mug of tea to dip my cookies in. Oh did i mention 1) i have never been a fan of chips ahoy 2) i have GD and have not had a cookie in 5 weeks.

Re: So how bad would it be ?

• Options

Ooo, you have GD? I'm so sorry to read that.

Have your tea...and have ONE cookie (ok, maybe two).

• Options
    I sympathize. I have gd too. but you can have an occasional cookie or two. at least i know i can without it making my sugars go crazy. (I've had oatmeal and i was told i could also have digestives but i haven't had any of those)

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    At the mentioning of #2, then I would say super bad. But eat two bags once you have your LO to make up for it.
  • Options
    How about using the bag of cookies to beat DH up for bringing them into the house when you have GD?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am not gonna touch them , it would be to hard to stop . I will just Think about eatting them for a whileSmile
  • Options

If it weren't for the GD I'd say to knock that bag out in a heart beat! But perhaps you should take a few and hide the rest far away as to not put yourself in a coma.

::Runs to make some tea now myself::

Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Options
    I would just do it, then go for a walk
  • Options
    Embarrassed I just did half a bag myself.....THEN I looked at the calories.  Yikes!  Determined now to go for a long walk tomorrow.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"