3rd Trimester

So how bad would it be ?

To eat the whole bag of chips ahoy cookies DH just brought home? It is a nice chilly night here and i want a mug of tea to dip my cookies in. Oh did i mention 1) i have never been a fan of chips ahoy 2) i have GD and have not had a cookie in 5 weeks.

Re: So how bad would it be ?

• Ooo, you have GD? I'm so sorry to read that.

Have your tea...and have ONE cookie (ok, maybe two).

• I sympathize. I have gd too. but you can have an occasional cookie or two. at least i know i can without it making my sugars go crazy. (I've had oatmeal and i was told i could also have digestives but i haven't had any of those)

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Loading the player...
  • At the mentioning of #2, then I would say super bad. But eat two bags once you have your LO to make up for it.
  • How about using the bag of cookies to beat DH up for bringing them into the house when you have GD?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am not gonna touch them , it would be to hard to stop . I will just Think about eatting them for a whileSmile
  • If it weren't for the GD I'd say to knock that bag out in a heart beat! But perhaps you should take a few and hide the rest far away as to not put yourself in a coma.

::Runs to make some tea now myself::

Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• I would just do it, then go for a walk
  • Embarrassed I just did half a bag myself.....THEN I looked at the calories.  Yikes!  Determined now to go for a long walk tomorrow.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"