San Diego Babies
Options

birthing classes

Hi everyone I plan to deliver at mary birch and I am looking for good birthing classes to take.  I saw on this website I believe one style called alexander but I cannot find any of those tyoes of classes in san diego :( any advice?  I do want to do a lamaze class as well since this is my first baby and need less to say I am scared of the pain.

Re: birthing classes

• Options
    I just went to a one day basics class at Sharp and it was GREAT!  Go to sharp's website and you can see all the classes they offer- they even showed us breathing techniques and I did the shortest class!  I highly recommend it.  :) www.sharp.com
  • Options
    I also did classes through sharp and highly recommend it, I did the six week one though it covered everything from delivery to breastfeeding to postpartum recovery. I did it at sharp grossmont but mary birch has the same classes :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am taking the Birthing From Within series.  It's 4 weeks and if you're scared of the pain, I highly recommend this course.  You could also do Bradley classes.
  • Options

Best Start Birth Center has some great classes, including some in the Bradley and Birthing from Within methods.

I just finished the Hypnobirthing series with France Wilson and feel completely prepared now for the birth experience that I want. If you're concerned about the pain, you should know that Hypnobirthing teaches techniques which can allow you to birth pain-free! (and with less trauma/stress to your baby.)

EDD: 03/01/13;  DD: 10/26/13

Mourning the loss of Amarine Stella, born at 21 weeks, 6 days.
    We will always love you, our little angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"