Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Does your DC still wake at night?

I mean, outside of the normal teething and sick times, does your 2+ year old still wake at night?  DD has been up since 1 am, now 3 am, just fussing, crying, wanting to be rocked, wanting to get down to play, etc.  She still sleeps in a crib, goes down very easily at night, doesn't have a bottle (I do try to give her milk before bedtime), naps great during the day, and most of the time sleeps a good 12 hours at night.  Just every couple of weeks she pulls a stunt like this.  What gives?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does your DC still wake at night?

• Options

Generally, no, though since we've started PT, she sometimes wake up in the middle of the night. She doesn't cry, though, she'll just yell out a message for me: Booger! Pacifier!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nope.  he has not woken at night in months really. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetriplea1819:
    nope.  he has not woken at night in months really. 

ditto.  

• Options
    yes she wakes up every morning about 2. cries for a min and then back to bed.
  • Options
    Most nights she wakes at least once.  She has always been a horrible sleeper.
  • Options
    DD has started waking up between 12am and 1am and just comes to our bed. Usually I am too tired to argue with her so i just put her in bed with us and she goes right back to sleep!
  • Options
    (knocking on wood) nope he doesn't wake up anymore.
    CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

M/C 1/6/10
  • Options
    DD does not wake up in the middle of the night, but lately has been waking up at 6am and its driving me insane. I may have to move up her bed time and am dreading it... Sigh.
  • Options
    No, not since she was 10 months and we did CIO. Every so often I'll hear her wake up and give a single cry, but then she goes back to sleep on her own.
    Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Options
    Hi! Mine is going through this phase where she is waking up at 1A everyday. It is killing me because the fastest way I can get her back to sleep is putting her in bed with us. But then DH and I sleep like crap because she is all over the place. It sucks! I'm tired today. I don't what to do. I try letting her cry but she just doesn't stop crying it's horrible.
  • Options
    When DD sleeps in her bed, she always wakes up. She was doing really well, but I don't know what happened.  But when she sleeps with us, she never wakes up, just me because I'm getting kicked in my side.
  • Options
    we had a rare STTN night last night, and a 3 month stretch from 15-18 months.  but other than that, Olivia wakes at least once a night.  it kills us.
  • Options
    My dd has always been a bonafide all nighter kinda gal. For the longest, once she had most of her teeth and was walking like a pro she stopped taking naps altogether. Now that she's 2.5, she is actually better about sleeping through the night. She does have instances where she has a night terror and is inconsolable and needs to have someone cuddle her back to sleep or a little extra play time. She has woken up to eat. It hasn't happened often but man it makes me wonder if this is the beginning of regression because baby #2 is coming? lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"