3rd Trimester
Options

mattress pad, any suggestions??

I have a really nice, well broken in mattress and my fear is that my water will break and ruin it, any suggestions on the type of mattress pad to get?? I know I don't want a cheap plastic one as they make a lot of noise but from there I'm just not sure what to look for. I figure I better start looking now since I'm 32 weeks.

?

-Melissa?

Re: mattress pad, any suggestions??

• Options
    Target has a good selection.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options
    I can't remember where I read it, but I read that instead of a matress pad just put a plastic shower liner down under the sheet. Not sure about this one, but it's a suggestion.I can't imagine it'd make a lot of noise.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have one that is terry cloth on top and waterproof latex underneath.  It is very thin and I can't even feel it under my sheets.  We purchased it at the same store we got our mattress 3 years ago and there is not one mark on our mattress - still looks brand new!

*** William Abner 8/25/2008 24w3d *** Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just got one from overstock.com last week that isn't crinkly and seems like it'd do the job.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I got a waterproof mattress pad at Kohl's several weeks ago, it doesn't make any noise, and it was less than $30...I also have a rubber-bottom kitchen rug at my bedside, and a bunch of old towels in my dresser (within reach of the rug).  I don't think I'm paranoid, do you?  Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"