October 2013 Moms
Options

***HDBD***

Re: ***HDBD***

• Options
    How far along? 25w1d

Weight loss/gain: Not sure, going to Drs today...I think I'm up about 15 from an initial 27 loss
    Symptoms: leaky boobs! Hahaha gross
    Sleep: Not bad right now
    Best moment this week? Canada Day
    Sex of baby: Girl
    Name of baby: Georgia
    Food cravings: Fruit!
    Belly button in or out? In, but I can see it venturing out...weird!
    Baby movement? Oh yes! She wiggles all around!
    What I miss? Cold, delicious margaritas!
    What I'm looking forward to? The next ultrasound at the end if the month, to check on LO
    What I'm nervous about: Going into labor

Sorry for the sideways pic...I have no idea why tinypic won't switch it...!

imageimage    

• Options

Far along: 23w 5d

Weight loss: Still 3lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight 

Symptoms: Heartburn. I wake up with it some mornings

Name: Terra Jade

Food Cravings: Tuna Macaroni Salad

Belly Button: I had surgery on a hernia when I was 4 so I sort of don't have an in/out belly button. Since my belly has stretched it's pretty much flat.

Movement: Oh yeah! If she's not kicking she's practicing synchronized swimming.

What I miss: Sangrias and Mimosas with my Sunday brunch. So I've been having OJ and ginger ale instead.

Looking forward to: Meeting her

Nervous about: Labor 

TTC #1 Jan 2012
    BFP #1: 8/4/12 BFP#2: 8/5/12
    M/C: 8/7/12
    BFP#3: 02/21/2013 EDD: 10/30/2013 DD Born: 11/1/2013 <br>
    TTC #2 May 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options

No "official" bump pic this week. These are me trying on dresses at Pea in a Pod. I actually bought this one but in a bigger size. Its a weeeee bit tight. I'm confused as to how you can see my nipples. I'm wearing a lined bra.

How far along? 23w6d I had to think about it. Starting to fly by!

Weight loss/gain: +7 but that may not be completely accurate. I go to the doctor next week.
    Symptoms: leg cramps
    Sleep: still rough. peeing a lot plus the dogs kick me more than the baby at night
    Best moment this week? Getting one of my shower invites 
    Sex of baby: boy
    Name of baby: Fox wayne
    Food cravings: berries and cream
    Belly button in or out? still on the verge of outtie 
    Baby movement? he's a maniac. Especially early am and late pm. He loves whipped cream....
    What I miss? sitting/laying comfortably 
    What I'm looking forward to? Shower at the end of the month. Long drive but it will be nice to see the ILs
    What I'm nervous about: NBR- The dog fight that happened between my pups last night did result in a wound to one of them. She's much better today but I have to keep an eye for infection. Debating a vet visit but she has high anxiety and the vet totally freaks her out. More like sitting in a waiting room full of other dogs and strangers that freaks her out.
  • Options

imageparisashleymuir:
    Symptoms: leaky boobs! Hahaha gross

Oh I forgot about this one... showed up this week for me too.  So.freaking.weird.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Love all the bumps!!!!  Can't believe we're hitting 3rd tri!  Where the heck has the time gone?!
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageyesthisiskim0401:

Best moment this week? MY BOOBS LOOK SPECTACULAR

DH is OBSESSED with mine right now.  I guess he's gotta jiggle them while he can since they're off limits while I nurse ;)

• Options
    imagetmccord21:

No "official" bump pic this week. These are me trying on dresses at Pea in a Pod. I actually bought this one but in a bigger size. Its a weeeee bit tight. I'm confused as to how you can see my nipples. I'm wearing a lined bra.

I love that dress!  Very cute!!

• Options
    How far along? 24 weeks today!
    Weight loss/gain: 18 lbs.
    Symptoms: RLP
    Sleep: pretty normal
    Best moment this week? I'm awaiting it...will update later.
    Name of baby: Still unknown. Ugh.
    Food cravings: Sweets!
    Belly button in or out? Still in. My button is pretty deep.
    Baby movement? Oh yes.
    What I miss? Booze and jogging.
    What I'm looking forward to? 4th of July!
    What I'm nervous about:...we will talk later.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    imagetaylormarie923:
    imagetmccord21:

I love that dress!  Very cute!!

Thanks! I may wear it at my MI shower at the end of the month. Just dress it up a bit. Wanna give all the old ladies a belly show :) 

• Options
    imagetmccord21:

Weight loss/gain: +7 but that may not be completely accurate. I go to the doctor next week.
    Sleep: still rough. peeing a lot plus the dogs kick me more than the baby at night
    Baby movement? he's a maniac. Especially early am and late pm. He loves whipped cream....
    What I'm looking forward to? Shower at the end of the month. Long drive but it will be nice to see the ILs
    What I'm nervous about: NBR- The dog fight that happened between my pups last night did result in a wound to one of them. She's much better today but I have to keep an eye for infection. Debating a vet visit but she has high anxiety and the vet totally freaks her out. More like sitting in a waiting room full of other dogs and strangers that freaks her out.

Cute dress!

imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options

Just a little shout out post.. Lol You guys look great!!! Shout out to my labor buddies taylormarie and mrambo! I love seeing all of the cute dresses and pregkinis (you guys are much braver than I am)

Also Ascott1987 LOVE your outfit!!!

YTIK you are always super cute I am still bitter about the idiot that made a bad comment about your hair but YAY fabulous boobs! Lol

tmccord21 are you kidding me with that dress you look fabulous! (moderately wish I could pull off a nice preg-seksi form fitting dress but its a huge fail for me)

All of you GTFO with all of your cuteness! HDBD makes my wednesday! Lol Happy Bump day!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

How far along?  26.5 weeks

Weight loss/gain:  14-ish? 

Best moment this week?  3-day work week due to 4th of July!

Still no comments from strangers--soooooo ready for other people to start recognizing that I am having a baby soon, and not just wonder if I still have the baby weight hanging around from my 16 month old! :)

• Options
    imageAmjoy25:
    Baby movement? Oh yes.

I love your t-shirt. I saw the tutorial on Pinterest but I like that you used a blue tee. It's so much cuter! 

TTC #1 Jan 2012
    TTC #2 May 2018

• Options

Making this a little bigger due to the photobomb on the right.  25w 1d.

imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    imageshelliescove3:

tmccord21 are you kidding me with that dress you look fabulous! 

Thank you! 

• Options
    imagebkeane619:

Hahaha!  That is hilarious, especially because i had to scroll over to see it making it like a photobomb reveal. 

• Options
    imageshelliescove3:

Just a little shout out post.. Lol You guys look great!!! Shout out to my labor buddies taylormarie and mrambo! I love seeing all of the cute dresses and pregkinis (you guys are much braver than I am)

Also Ascott1987 LOVE your outfit!!!

YTIK you are always super cute I am still bitter about the idiot that made a bad comment about your hair but YAY fabulous boobs! Lol

tmccord21 are you kidding me with that dress you look fabulous! (moderately wish I could pull off a nice preg-seksi form fitting dress but its a huge fail for me)

All of you GTFO with all of your cuteness! HDBD makes my wednesday! Lol Happy Bump day!

Thanks! I swear I am obsessed with that denim vest. Lol 

TTC #1 Jan 2012
    TTC #2 May 2018

• Options
    imageNRyan55:
    imageScientist23:

Not sure why my image is squashed lol.  Whatevs. 25w2d! 

Baaahhh!!! Tiny Science

Yeah... I guess tiny pic felt like my whole 5'0" needed to be shortened and chubbified even more haha 

• Options
    imageAScott1987:
    imageAmjoy25:
    Baby movement? Oh yes.

I love your t-shirt. I saw the tutorial on Pinterest but I like that you used a blue tee. It's so much cuter! 

Thanks! It's personalized; the back says Go Gators!

• Options
    imagedh13:
    imageNRyan55:

Sorry for the crooked picture, I suck at selfies.  The crooked image is also creating an optical illusion that makes me look really crappy and tired, ignore that too.

AW picture of the ladies in my family on a hike this weekend:

WERK!!

Cute pics!

• Options
    imagetaylormarie923:
    imagebkeane619:

Hahaha!  That is hilarious, especially because i had to scroll over to see it making it like a photobomb reveal. 

THIS! Plus I see Owen off the bat but had to look closely to see your H hahaha 

• Options
    imagedh13:
    imagecarriet2018:

sort of new to the HDBD only 3rd time! 26 weeks 1 day

I love your shirt! Yay for bright colors!

Ditto! And nice clean room!

• Options
    atcwagatcwag member

How far along? Depends on which due date (9/30 vs. 10/3) you choose to use, so either 27w2d or 26w6d.

Weight loss/gain: +1 lb. at my appt. last Thursday....yay for being in the "weight gained" catagory!

Symptoms: heartburn off an on, sore hips/pubic bone especially after sitting/laying for a while
    Sleep: not too bad
    Best moment this week? waking up today and knowing I only have to go into work for 6 hours, then off for 4 days
    Sex of baby: Team Green!
    Name of baby: Brock Wesley or Logan Wesley, Ashlyn Brielle/Gail or Alexis Rian/Gail
    Food cravings: none
    Belly button in or out? in, but getting quite shallow!
    Baby movement? tons - lots of kicks on my right side and feeling hands down low
    What I miss? clothes that fit
    What I'm looking forward to? meeting this baby!!!
    What I'm nervous about: getting everything done before baby arrives, finding childcare for once I go back to work and finances

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageNRyan55:

Sorry for the crooked picture, I suck at selfies.  The crooked image is also creating an optical illusion that makes me look really crappy and tired, ignore that too.

AW picture of the ladies in my family on a hike this weekend:

So cute, I love your dog!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagetmccord21:

Umm my nipples have been showing through as well and I wear a lined victorias secret bra. Not the uber padded ones, but definitely like a quarter inch of fabric in there. Those bad boys are showing right through. UGH.

Super cute dress though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
  • Options

How far along? 25 wks ish

Weight loss/gain: ALOT - 25lbs or so
    Symptoms:  actually nothing this week, other than feet killing me from moving
    Sleep:  sleeping through the night
    Best moment this week?  getting moved
    Sex of baby:  Boy
    Name of baby: Cooper
    Food cravings: everything
    Belly button in or out? in, but not for much longer
    Baby movement?  all day, all the time.  He never sleeps.  UGH.
    What I miss?  my kayak and my little kayak cooler filled with alcohol,
    What I'm looking forward to? Holding my new baby
    What I'm nervous about: everything
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
  • Options
    My first time participating in HDBD on this BMB:
    24w2d with baby Max.
    (Don't mind the concentration on my face. I have a hard time taking selfies).

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I haven't updated in a while, so here goes..

26 weeks 3 days

I think I'm up about 20lbs

Backache, acid reflux is crazy right now, although it could be because I am on bed rest Tongue Tied

I wake up every 2-3 hours to pee, but I'm sleeping ok I guess.

The best moment of the week, um I got nothing right now.

Baby is a boy

I've had a few things get stuck in my head that I wanted, sometimes I've gotten it, others not. Nothing too crazy though.

Belly button is still in, but seems shallower.

Lucas moves quite a bit, which is awesome!

What I miss..right now being able to do anything other than get up to pee and shower

I'm looking forward to being able to stay home for the rest of the pregnancy. If I bleed again I will end up in the hospital, and I really don't want that to happen

I'm nervous about bleeding again, and a repeat c-section. I know there is still technically time for the placenta to move, but it doesn't seem like it's going too. I'm nervous about complications from a second c-section.

Sorry for the sideways pic, not sure why tinypic keeps doing that.

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

ok I had a bare tummy shot up but that doesn't seem to be a very popular thing to do, lol, so here is clothed belly. 

24w5d up 14lbs 

• Options
    How far along? 26 weeks today

Weight loss/gain: +12?

Symptoms: Achy, tired, heartburn
    Sleep: Yes
    Best moment this week? Passing my Glucose test, and my SIL just telling me she is knocked up!
    Sex of baby: Male
    Name of baby: Maxwell Shane
    Food cravings:  Fruit
    Belly button in or out? In but getting flat
    Baby movement? Yep
    What I miss?  My friend Allison
    What I'm looking forward to? Going to the mountains for the weekend
    What I'm nervous about: My BFF Allison's funeral is today. :( I had posted about what happened a couple days ago, won't rehash.  It's been a rough week though. 

photo ccab10a1-23cd-4595-ac35-5a2c2be0fbeb.jpg 

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    EmJ&BEmJ&B member
    imagetmccord21:

If you posted I totally missed it. If not, your pups were fighting each other? Wounded one ok? Mine never have (boxers) and for whatever reason, my female whupped up on the male last week. Had him pinned to the ground - NOT playing. He wound up bleeding from a cut lip. We have no idea what started it but they seem ok now.

Daniel ~ October 21, 2013

• Options
    I wish I wasn't at work so I can compliment all the fabulous bumps individually. Hot mommas, werk those bumps!!!!!

• Options

So I wasn't going to post a HDBD pic today. It's a sad day at our house. In about an hour, we're taking one of our dogs to the vet to be euthanized. He has a tumor in his upper jaw that unfortunately progresses very rapidly and is fatal. So I wasn't feeling much like getting dressed. But then I thought, why not take a pic with him? So here it is, me and Austen. I'm 25w2d, and he's about 9 years old. He's a good boy, and I'm going to miss him very much.

And one more of Austen:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options

imagemiss jackie ayala:

You are totes the winner of the week for cuteness! Love your dress too!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

How far along? 25w 4 d

Weight loss/gain: not sure. At my last appt 4 weeks ago I was up 12lbs
    Symptoms: mostly just back aches and sore hips
    Sleep: not the best but not horrible
    Best moment this week? My sister got to feel baby kick for the first time
    Sex of baby: team pink
    Name of baby: Aislin Ann ( although we're keeping it a secret irl)
    Food cravings: ice cream. In particular ice cream sandwiches 
    Belly button in or out? Still in
    Baby movement? Lots throughout the day but she's good about letting me sleep at night
    What I miss? Beer. We're on vacation and a few beers would taste so amazing 
    What I'm looking forward to? My baby shower on August 17th!  Everything other than the date has been kept super secret from me. 

What I'm nervous about:  the nursery. We've done nothing so far and it's starting to stress me out

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesleepy33:

So I wasn't going to post a HDBD pic today. It's a sad day at our house. In about an hour, we're taking one of our dogs to the vet to be euthanized. He has a tumor in his upper jaw that unfortunately progresses very rapidly and is fatal. So I wasn't feeling much like getting dressed. But then I thought, why not take a pic with him? So here it is, me and Austen. I'm 25w2d, and he's about 9 years old. He's a good boy, and I'm going to miss him very much.

And one more of Austen:

And tears are flowing! It's so hard to say goodbye to a pet.  So sorry sleepy! My thoughts are with you!

• Options
    imagesleepy33:
    So I wasn't going to post a HDBD pic today. It's a sad day at our house. In about an hour, we're taking one of our dogs to the vet to be euthanized. He has a tumor in his upper jaw that unfortunately progresses very rapidly and is fatal. So I wasn't feeling much like getting dressed. But then I thought, why not take a pic with him? So here it is, me and Austen. I'm 25w2d, and he's about 9 years old. He's a good boy, and I'm going to miss him very much.nbsp;And one more of Austen:nbsp;

I am so sorry about your pup. That just breaks my heart.

• Options

I hope this works...

ETA: holy large pic! Sorry I'm mobile

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• Options
    imageEmJ&B:
    imagetmccord21:

If you posted I totally missed it. If not, your pups were fighting each other? Wounded one ok? Mine never have (boxers) and for whatever reason, my female whupped up on the male last week. Had him pinned to the ground - NOT playing. He wound up bleeding from a cut lip. We have no idea what started it but they seem ok now.

Ya I posted about it last night. For some reason my female got sassy with my male and a serious fight broke out. Me and H were trying to rip it apart. I stupidly got bit (I'm ok. Just a few tooth marks and a bruised hand). I thought both pups were ok but then my female started limping a lot. Then I saw the puncture wound. Luckily I had some codeine left over from one of their past surgeries. I gave her one and she slept like a baby. She wanted NOTHING to do with him last night even though that sassy b'tch started it. Today she is running around no limp and just wants to play with her brother. So i'll just keep cleaning it and watch for infection. This was her last night. Poor snuggle bug. Followed me around all night. Just wanted her mommy LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"