May 2013 Moms
Options

Who is still pregnant!?

Re: Who is still pregnant!?

• Options
    I'm still pregnant! I'm sure ill make it till may hehe. Due date is 17th.
  • Options
    imagedrhibbard:

Still pregnant.  I'm not due until 5/26 so I could end up with a June baby.

I am 100% ok with her staying in here as long as possible.  I still have a lot of sh!t to do.

Same here! Due 5/26:) Hoping for a May baby 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am - 16 days left until my due date!
  • Options
    I am, but I find out tomorrow if I will be induced.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    38 weeks today and still very perggo :) Also very ready to meet my little girl.... its a toss up really. Part of me wants to be done and hold her, part of me says stay where she is and make the most of the next 2 weeks :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LoALoA member
    Still here too... My c section is scheduled for the 8th. Only 9 more days!
  • Options

imagebotanicalbliss:
    Me!  I'm due at the end of the month, so I imagine I'll be pregnant for a looooooong time still.

This. All of this. Pregnant forever.

First M/C - March 2006, pregnancy not known about.
    BFP#1 03/17/12 DD 11/09/12 Missed MC 05/14/12 (No growth past 9wk1d) D&C 05/22/12
    Removal of Ovarian Cyst 07/27/12
    BFP#2 09/17/12 DD 05/29/13 STICK BABY STICK!

PgAL MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE: PET SHAMING

imageBabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I've got 9 days to go! I don't think my doctors are going to let me go more than a day or so past my due date.  But that's okay, cause I'm so ready to be able to lay on my stomach again!
  • Options
    Me too!
  • Options
    Still pregnant here too! Due May 25th.
  • Options

imagemytinc:
    I didn't think we'd see a "who is still pregnant?" post until the end of May - not before May even started!  Indifferent

This!  Some of us have a ways to go! ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemytinc:
    I didn't think we'd see a "who is still pregnant?" post until the end of May - not before May even started!  Indifferent

Exactly.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    I am! My EDD is Friday, but I have a feeling baby girl isn't quite ready to leave her comfy spot and might be staying for a little while longer.
  • Options
    imagemytinc:
    I didn't think we'd see a "who is still pregnant?" post until the end of May not before May even started!nbsp; [:]

Seriously. I'm 11 days from even reaching 37 weeks 'full term'. I HOPE to be pregnant for awhile!

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • Options
    be888be888 member

imagemytinc:

This. I'm still pregnant, due May 7th, but scheduled for a C-section on May 6th (next Monday) if he is still breech. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• Options
    Me.  Sciatic pain started hitting me last week, so I am REALLY over it now.  I used to say I was over it, but this is just ridiculous.  I get almost no sleep.  I'd much rather be losing sleep because LO was on the outside.

BabyFetus Ticker
    June 2010- Got married after 6 years of dating
    May 2013- Bennett was born
    Nov 2014- BFP! Due Date 7/27/2015

• Options
    Me! I have 21 days until a probable induction at 39 weeks due to GD. We'll see if baby boy stays put that long.

• Options
    Me.  I have 24 days left, max (they won't let me go past my due date) and I'm running on fumes today.
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

• Options

imagecaden1206:
    I still think most of us.  It isn't even May.  I am hoping to give my little girl some more time to bake as it is.  My cerclage doesn't even come out for another week.

Yea it's not even May yet and it's a May bmb sooo pretty much everyone...those that have delivered seem to have been due very early May or even end of April (so they could have been May)

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    I am due May 27th so I still have a few weeks!!
  • Options
    Me, until Saturday morning when my RCS is scheduled. I was bummed about my Dr. taking the possibility of a VBAC off the table, but now I'm ok knowing he will be here for sure in less than 5days!
  • Options
    Six more days for me til my EDD.... No baby yet.
  • Options
    mbodymbody member

imagebotanicalbliss:
    Me!  I'm due at the end of the month, so I imagine I'll be pregnant for a looooooong time still.

Totally this for me too! May 30th due date here. For some reason, I feel like I'll have a June baby!

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

imagemakeupgeek:
    Me! I'm due May 10th so not much longer to go. I've had cervical checks the past three weeks and nothing is happening. Which is okay by me because right now I'm in a mild case of panic. We are still getting things ready and I still need to pack my hospital bag (which should be done today). Also I'm starting to freak out about where and when I will go into labor because we live 45 minutes to an hour away from the hospital which is about 10 minutes away from where DH works. As I get closer to my due date I know my parents would like me to stay with them since they live 5 minutes away from the hospital but I don't want them hovering over me. Even with all this in my mind, I'm also worried I will go right on past my due date and end up needing to be induced. So I am just worried about everything right now!

We're due date buddies!

My MW hasn't done any cervical checks as of yet... kinda good and kinda bad. (good that I don't want false hope and bad cause I wanna know!)

Still pregnant here!

<leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagemytinc:

Seriously.  It's not even May yet.  95% of the people on the board haven't had their babies yet.  Way to make it seem even farther away.  

• Options

Umm, it's still April.  This is the May bmb. 

There are quite a few of us who arent even full term yet, much less "still" pregnant.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I am! My OB said today that if he was entering a pool as to when this baby will be born he would guess 3 weeks. Sigh. That being said, I think getting impatient is an important part of the process. That way whenever anything isn't picture perfect (little things like cluster feeding) during the newborn phase you are like "well, at least I'm not pregnant!"
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • Options
    imagebotanicalbliss:
    Me! nbsp;I'm due at the end of the month, so I imagine I'll be pregnant for a looooooong time still.

Same here. Due date May 30. I've always felt so far behind everyone else here!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would says since it's not even May yet and this is the May board, most of us are still pregnant.  Yes, there have been a number of full term births this past week, but most of us are still hanging in there waiting for the big day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    haha me! I know, pretty crazy with all the April deliveries, but there are still plenty of May people around I'm sure! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Me! I got a long ways to go!
  • Options

Me! 

It does seem like quite a few of us May Moms have had our babies, I love hearing the stories and seeing the pictures of all of these cuties. It gets me even more excited knowing that it's just around the corner!  

• Options
    ME!!  I am due June 5th but will be having a c-section May,31st because of my diabetes however according to my Dr he may end up needing to come out earlier.
  • Options

imageimoan:
    Me!  Due May 11th so we'll see!

We are due date buddies! Still pregnant as well, but I'm ready whenever this little one is ready!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageBeachy730:

imagemytinc:

Seriously.  It's not even May yet.  95% of the people on the board haven't had their babies yet.  Way to make it seem even farther away.  

yeah.... The board has been really slow, and every time I log on, there are more and more births being reported. Clearly I'm not the only one feeling like it will never be my turn!!!!

• Options
    I feel the same way! I'm so excited for all of these May moms who have already met their little ones  Smile  I'm still waiting-due on the 9th!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, m'am.  Still cranking away.  Only 19 days left until scheduled c-section!!  If I make it that long - who knows with all these BH and lightning crotch from he11!
    TTC#2 5+ yrs Me: 44 yrs DH: 34 yrs DS born 8/2007 MC 11/2008 (natural) MC 5/2011 (IVF) MC 12/20011 (IVF) BFP 9/2012!! (DE) EDD 5/25/2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have 4 more weeks to go. Due date is May 26th but I'm so ready to finally meet this baby. I'm definitely tired of being pregnant and still working full time but baby does need some more time to cook and I'm hoping my house is repaired from flood damage before this LO makes an appearance!!!
  • Options
    Still pregnant. 10 days until my EDD. I have a feeling that he will be late, but who knows?

• Options
    Me. My due date is May 28th. I've got a long haul yet.
    IMG_5977lb
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"