March 2013 Moms

I hate my boobs!!!!

Anybody's tatas feel almost weightless, like they have very little tissue? I HATE them. It really bothers me. I'm ready for an implant and lift. I only breastfed for 2 weeks!! Push up bras do nothing, and I don't fill the cups in even my pre-pregnancy bras! 
Kelly, Kevin, and Jay Bird - Finally a Family
TTC from 2009 to 2013 - Male Factor, LPD, Ovulatory Dysfunction, Loss
3 rounds of Clomid with IUI - BFN
1 round of Follistim with IUI - BFN
BFP 5/2011 - M/C due to triploidy - Missing you Brucie
Moved on to a domestic adoption plan
Surprise BFP 7/2012 - Baby Bird born 3/13/13 - PERFECTION

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I hate my boobs!!!!

• With my first, I was prepreg a d, during pregnancy a dd, and then after, a B.

I'm back into my b cups now. I don't hate my boobs, as they surprisingly aren't saggy at all, but I do miss my prepreg d cups.
    Cheese mama! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ha I said this today. I'm convinced my boobs just fell off. Now my gut is definitely bigger than my boobs so ill have to work hard to keep it flat
  • Yes, mine definitely do.  I also only breastfed for two weeks.  I had a breast reduction surgery two years ago and now I am wishing for just a little bit of that tissue to come back. :) 
  • Mine are definitely saggy. A mole that used to be in my arm pit is now halfway down my boob. And my areolas forgot to shrink and get light again. All over...ugly
    Kelly, Kevin, and Jay Bird - Finally a Family
    TTC from 2009 to 2013 - Male Factor, LPD, Ovulatory Dysfunction, Loss
    3 rounds of Clomid with IUI - BFN
    1 round of Follistim with IUI - BFN
    BFP 5/2011 - M/C due to triploidy - Missing you Brucie
    Moved on to a domestic adoption plan
    Surprise BFP 7/2012 - Baby Bird born 3/13/13 - PERFECTION

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I agree I hate all the size changes! I kept getting larger throughout my pregnancy. After enorgement stopped I went to buy nursing bras. Now three weeks later most of those are too big and a bra I grew out of at 15 weeks fits. Urg! It's so different from

• I have the problem where I will pump and then get dressed. My boobs were C pre pregnant and then got to a DD. who knows what these monsters are now. So once they start filling up and get Huge they are popping out of my shirt. Then I pump and they Sorta s
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yeah, I've definitely heard that pregnancy affects a woman's breasts as much or more than BFing. I was a full C / small D pre-preg, and a DDD/F while BFing (not engorged). I'll miss my BF boobs and pre-preg perk when the time comes... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I only BF for a week and mine are super saggy too. I also got weird dark splotches near my areolas. So yucky.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker