March 2013 Moms

I hate my boobs!!!!

Anybody's tatas feel almost weightless, like they have very little tissue? I HATE them. It really bothers me. I'm ready for an implant and lift. I only breastfed for 2 weeks!! Push up bras do nothing, and I don't fill the cups in even my pre-pregnancy bras! 
Started TTC 2/2009
Started fertility treatments 11/2010
Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
6 failed medicated IUI's
Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
Decided to adopt - 6/2012
SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
Here we go again...
Due 8/26/19!

Re: I hate my boobs!!!!

• With my first, I was prepreg a d, during pregnancy a dd, and then after, a B.

I'm back into my b cups now. I don't hate my boobs, as they surprisingly aren't saggy at all, but I do miss my prepreg d cups.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ha I said this today. I'm convinced my boobs just fell off. Now my gut is definitely bigger than my boobs so ill have to work hard to keep it flat
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, mine definitely do.  I also only breastfed for two weeks.  I had a breast reduction surgery two years ago and now I am wishing for just a little bit of that tissue to come back. :) 
  • Mine are definitely saggy. A mole that used to be in my arm pit is now halfway down my boob. And my areolas forgot to shrink and get light again. All over...ugly
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • I agree I hate all the size changes! I kept getting larger throughout my pregnancy. After enorgement stopped I went to buy nursing bras. Now three weeks later most of those are too big and a bra I grew out of at 15 weeks fits. Urg! It's so different from

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have the problem where I will pump and then get dressed. My boobs were C pre pregnant and then got to a DD. who knows what these monsters are now. So once they start filling up and get Huge they are popping out of my shirt. Then I pump and they Sorta s
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yeah, I've definitely heard that pregnancy affects a woman's breasts as much or more than BFing. I was a full C / small D pre-preg, and a DDD/F while BFing (not engorged). I'll miss my BF boobs and pre-preg perk when the time comes... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I only BF for a week and mine are super saggy too. I also got weird dark splotches near my areolas. So yucky.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"