August 2013 Moms
Options

Take the pledge!

Re: Take the pledge!

• Options
    imageaessary03:
    imageamarissa85:

This may get deleted but I thought it was hilarious.

https://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/3158583/Glitter+everywhere/

ugh it doesnt show up...major booo

That's awesome ... maybe I can talk my husband into doing this to me tonight?!

I would not want to clean up that mess!! LOL!

• Options
    imageWashingtonQueen:
    imageaessary03:
    imageamarissa85:

This may get deleted but I thought it was hilarious.

https://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/3158583/Glitter+everywhere/

ugh it doesnt show up...major booo

That's awesome ... maybe I can talk my husband into doing this to me tonight?!

I would not want to clean up that mess!! LOL!

lmao ... love the ecard!  

... And that's what extra sheets are for! hehe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been on the bump for a long time - I haven't seen anything remotely close to bullying on this BMB.  I cannot fathom how someone would think that telling another poster you don't like their selected name spelling = bullying.  That's ridiculous.  Expressing your honest opinion, while it may come across as mean, does not automatically equal bullying.  I don't understand why someone would even post on here if all eu wants to hear was someone parroting back to them their own thoughts?!?
  • Options
    Oh and I forgot to say, no, I don't plan on kissing any a$$ on here.
  • Options

imageanvloveskme:

Not even the sparkle glitter a$$?!! ROFL

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    imageamarissa85:

imageanvloveskme:

I'd do it for the sparkle glitter azz! :)

TTC #3

• Options
    imageaessary03:
    imageamarissa85:

imageanvloveskme:

I'd do it for the sparkle glitter azz! :)

Big Smile

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    imageamarissa85:

imageanvloveskme:

Well when you bring sparkles and glitter into it...

• Options

LOL to this thread.

And no to taking the pledge.  

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    Oh dear god, you want more puppies and rainbows then there already is? 

Married 07/17/2010
    Diagnosed with PCOS 10/20/2010 
    TTC since Oct 2010 
    BFP #1 March 31st 2011 Due December 10 2011 
    Missed m/c discovered June 2nd 2011 at 12w4d
    D&C scheduled June 7th 2011 at 13w2d
    Found out our baby boy had Triploidy XXY through embryopathology
    BFP #2 September 28th 2011 Due June 8th 2012
    Missed m/c discovered November 20th 2011 at 11w2d
    D&C November 29th 2011 at 12w4d
    Found out our baby girl had Monosomy X through embryopathology
    BFP #3 April 24th 2012 Due January 5th 2013
    Betas falling on 04/26/12 Chemical Pregnancy
    RPL testing done, multi nodular goiters on thyroid discovered.

BFP #4 November 22nd 2012, Due August 5th 2013
    Betas: 17 @ 9dpo, 62 @ 11dpo, 124 @ 12dpo, 321 @ 14dpo 720 @ 16dpo 13,805 @ 23 dpo 
    First ultrasound at 6w3d, hb 122 bpm. 
    Second ultrasound at 7w3d hb 143 bpm 
    Third ultrasound at 10w1d hb 167-170 bpm 
    Forth ultrasound 12w1d hb 167 bpm 
    Graduated rpl program, moving on to regular ob! 
    It's a boy! 

Little man was born August 1st 2013, 7lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long

• Options
    I find all this entertaining. Lol. I usually catch up on this forum before bed every night and can't help but chuckle at the posts. I have even shared some with my hubby and we both get a kick out of it! Keep the good times coming ladies. We got another 8 months of this. It would think its only going to get better. Happy posting!!!

• Options
    imageamarissa85:
    imagepeanut+muse:

imageamarissa85:
    I really really don't think this board is that bad. If you think this board is bad go lurk in TTC or Babies on the Brain. Those women flame and are not ashamed to do so either. I have been flamed before on those boards and watched others get flamed. This is quite toned down. Not everything is going to glitter and sparkle and sometimes people are blunt and to the point.

I don't know if you remember, but I got pretty mad at you on TTGP in your BFP post.  :)

I thought I recognized your name. But I have seen a lot of people get flamed. We are complete strangers for the most part. If I get flamed so be it. I am just going to brush my shoulders off and keep it moving. What else are you going to do?

See, that is the right attitude to have.

And mean girls? Seriously? What are we, in high school? Who wants Lindsay Lohan's role?
  • Options
    imagehqinmd:
    imageamarissa85:
    imagepeanut+muse:

imageamarissa85:
    I really really don't think this board is that bad. If you think this board is bad go lurk in TTC or Babies on the Brain. Those women flame and are not ashamed to do so either. I have been flamed before on those boards and watched others get flamed. This is quite toned down. Not everything is going to glitter and sparkle and sometimes people are blunt and to the point.

I don't know if you remember, but I got pretty mad at you on TTGP in your BFP post.  :)

I thought I recognized your name. But I have seen a lot of people get flamed. We are complete strangers for the most part. If I get flamed so be it. I am just going to brush my shoulders off and keep it moving. What else are you going to do?

See, that is the right attitude to have. And mean girls? Seriously? What are we, in high school? Who wants Lindsay Lohan's role?

I always liked Gretchen Wieners the best. She knows all those secrets and was totally the prettiest.

Me: 32
    DH: 37
    Married: May 24, 2008
    TTC #2 since: June 2020
  • Options
    How old are you? Put your big girl panties on and suck it up. Is that nice enough for you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageJomojack2:
    What's even funnier is the ones that are against this pledge are the ones I have already noticed are the "mean" girls. I just wonder if you are like that in real life.

Yes in real life I'm such a mean girl, I'm honest, I'm loyal, I'm opinionated, I'm funny, I'm sarcastic, I have a gift for calling people on their BS. Oh wait this doesn't make me a mean girl this makes me REAL.

Judgy Mcjudgy why don't you stop analyzing us and worry about yourself. And by the way really if you don't like the board and all us mean girls then by all means leave.

• Options
    This thread is e and I am so excited I'm on the same birth Board as so many hilarious and awesome strong minded women <3
    image image

• Options
    You're just mad we won't let you sit with us at lunch. 
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Options
    Stupid iPad. E = great :)
    image image

• Options

imageSoleil3:
    Stupid iPad. E = great :)

LOL!  I thought comparing this thread to a drug was a little odd!

Fun stuff (this thread, no experience with e!)

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    imagebakes4u:

imageJomojack2:
    What's even funnier is the ones that are against this pledge are the ones I have already noticed are the "mean" girls. I just wonder if you are like that in real life.

Yes in real life I'm such a mean girl, I'm honest, I'm loyal, I'm opinionated, I'm funny, I'm sarcastic, I have a gift for calling people on their BS. Oh wait this doesn't make me a mean girl this makes me REAL.

Judgy Mcjudgy why don't you stop analyzing us and worry about yourself. And by the way really if you don't like the board and all us mean girls then by all means leave.

Oh gosh. It's not that serious. Let it go. You can say what you'd like to say and I can choose to ignore you. If you want to respond to someones post in a negative manner than by all means go ahead. I for one am going to choose not to be so negative. My choice. IRL, I am called the uncompassionate one among my friends, blunt, sarcastic, etc. But that's with people I know and love. People on this board, I don't know as well and I don't know where they are coming from, I don't know what's going on with them, so before calling them out on something stupid I give them a chance. but that's just me. Maybe after being on this board for next 8 months I will politely tell people to get over themselves. but i'm not at that point yet. All I'm saying is a little courtesy and respect goes a loooongggg way.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Nezi again
  • Options
    imageJomojack2:
    imagebakes4u:

imageJomojack2:

Oh gosh. It's not that serious. Let it go. You can say what you'd like to say and I can choose to ignore you. If you want to respond to someones post in a negative manner than by all means go ahead. I for one am going to choose not to be so negative. My choice. IRL, I am called the uncompassionate one among my friends, blunt, sarcastic, etc. But that's with people I know and love. People on this board, I don't know as well and I don't know where they are coming from, I don't know what's going on with them, so before calling them out on something stupid I give them a chance. but that's just me. Maybe after being on this board for next 8 months I will politely tell people to get over themselves. but i'm not at that point yet. All I'm saying is a little courtesy and respect goes a loooongggg way.

This. Tact is something sorely lacking with some of you. I am not going to agree all the time but I do know when to let stuff go and not respond.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageJomojack2:
    imagebakes4u:

imageJomojack2:

This. Tact is something sorely lacking with some of you. I am not going to agree all the time but I do know when to let stuff go and not respond.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagebrooksadrian:
      Tact is something sorely lacking with some of you. I am not going to agree all the time but I do know when to let stuff go and not respond.

O rly?  The butthurt is strong with this one.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options

Welp, this was certainly an interesting read this morning:)  I guess I would be guilty of writing "mean" posts, i.e. like the girl who believes she is 4w PG but tests negative.  But with that I must say that I believe most of us are adults who have lived in this world for at least 25 years.  It literally hurts my brain when I see people post the most nonsensical stuff which completely lacks in common sense and logic.  IRL, I am the same way and as you can imagine, I may not be so popular:X  But I really cannot let people continue to believe something that is completely wrong without correcting them. With my level of education and experience I feel it is my duty to correct them.  If I write a misstatement, I would hope someone would correct me (as people have on this board).

PLUS we're all hormonal so some animosity and adversarial behavior is bound to turn up. 

• Options
    Oh, and I say no to the pledge.  I just don't think we should be in the habit of walking on egg-shells on an internet bulletin board.
  • Options
    imageL&R70707:

imagebrooksadrian:
      Tact is something sorely lacking with some of you. I am not going to agree all the time but I do know when to let stuff go and not respond.

O rly?  The butthurt is strong with this one.

Oh yes it is!!

Apparently being honest is now considered not tactful. I have never been mean to anyone in posts on this board. I have been honest and factual and even tactful. I've never said anything I wouldn't stand by saying IRL to their face.

You're right I don't know everyone's situation on this board and I've been pretty reserved with my responses. I can't imagine how butthurt you would all be if I did know your situation and really told you how I feel.

• Options
    imagekwhite27:
    I find all this entertaining. Lol. I usually catch up on this forum before bed every night and can't help but chuckle at the posts. I have even shared some with my hubby and we both get a kick out of it! Keep the good times coming ladies. We got another 8 months of this. It would think its only going to get better. Happy posting!!!

Word. Once DS is in bed this is how I unwind. : I'm glad no one is taking the pledge!!!
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    imagebrockerln:
    Oh, and I say no to the pledge. nbsp;I just don't think we should be in the habit of walking on eggshells on an internet bulletin board.

Exactly. Save that for your Facebook group. People tend to be nicer when Identified by their real names.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    Oh this is ridiculous.  What do you think the board is for?  SO everyone can listen to you and tell you how wonderful you are?  It's about sharing of opinions and sometimes those opinions will be different than yours.  Deal with it.
  • Options

Oh boy, and it just keeps getting better and better!!

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    imageamarissa85:

Oh boy, and it just keeps getting better and better!!

LOL 

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Options

imageJomojack2:
    Something as simple as attacking someone's choice of name spelling. Yes that's bullying.

You obviously don't hang out on the BNB do you?

• Options
    This thread got even better after I went to bed last night! lol

TTC #3

• Options

imagemairforcewife:
    Has anyone else noticed there are some really negative comments here at times? I mean I know we are all here for discussion but why get nasty? Could we start a pledge? Who's with me? I pledge that if I haven't anything nice to say, I'll say nothing at all!

uh, image

I pledge that I will never take your pledge. There. I pledged something. Happy?

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• Options

imageJomojack2:

Oh give me a break, ffs. Yes, I am this way in real life. I'm not mean, I'm honest. I'll tell you like it is. I know I have an abrasive personality. Too bad, so sad, It's what you get. Here's a platitude for you to live with in dealing with those of us that you feel are supposed "Mean" girls-  " Hate it for you". 

People know that I will call them out on their BS in a heart beat. I don't placate or cater to people in real life so why should I do it on the internet?

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• Options
    imageWashingtonQueen:

FWIW, BMBs are very P&Rs compared to the rest of TB boards.

yup

• Options
    I almost deleted myself from this site but there's too much good info. I try to stay out of the forums or just look for friendly posts! These women are really cruel. My take is that they're preparing to raise bully's! My child will be getting karate lessons very early on in case they encounter the kids of some of these horrible chicks! I think they have too much time on their hands.
  • Options
    People don't have to agree but Why must you be so rude??? Your transferring mean energy into your womb. Sending you prayers.
  • Options
    ^OMG I am dying
  • Options
    imagemibeba:
    People don't have to agree but Why must you be so rude??? Your transferring mean energy into your womb. Sending you prayers.

WTF?

also, on Wednesdays we wear pink.

Carry on...

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"