Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Venting..need some opinions

Re: Venting..need some opinions

• Options
    imagewedsept:

You just described my situation.  When I was pregnant with my first LO, my MIL told me (in front of a bunch of people) that she wouldn't babysit if I gave her $2000.  She also complains that she sees her grandchildren only once a week (she wants to see them more).  My DD is over 2 years old now, and she still has never offered to feed her, change her diapers, or anything else (far from babysitting).  She only watches me while I feed or change her.  She basically wants to have us visit (they don't like coming to our house) more than 1X a week.  I told my DH I will only go once a week.  With my 2nd LO now though, it is difficult for me to be able to handle both a toddler running around a house that isn't childproofed (they also don't watch her when she is running around; either my DH or I have to watch her) and a 2 month old.  So, I told them for the first few months, you need to come to our house.  They just need to deal with it. 

Personally, I never intended to nor will I ever ask her to babysit.  For one thing, they wanted to give my 2nd LO (at the time he was 1 month old) some cake.  I would prefer that they just see my kids for a couple hours every week with my supervision.  You might be better off with her just visiting.  Good luck.  

thank you for understanding.
  • Options

imageJNicole33:

Bitter? You are the one getting worked up over a situation that doesn't touch your own life in ANY fashion, to the point of repeated name calling and asking questions like "are you *** serious?" so yeah, that's class wanna know what else is classy

Stealing your sons check book and writing checks all over town. MIL did that t the tune of $8,000.00 . That was the last time she was allowed in our home.

But enough  of that. Obviously, I am dealing with people (YOU) that doesn't know the concept of right or wrong, fair and unfair, principals or ethics. I'll pray for you and your children that your everlasting, fowl mouthed judgement isn't a characteristic passed on to your children because obviously, they are going to have to learn those lessons from somewhere else other than you. Maybe a sitter? Depends, do you have enough $ to pay for a good sitter or education so that they may learn that?

So, according to you, you want your child to learn his life lessons, ethics and moral beliefs from your MIL?

Also... it's a pretty good sign that a poster has lost all ground to stand on once they start feeling bad for other people's children.  I'm surprised it took you this long.

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSherbet Lemon:

imageJNicole33:

Bitter? You are the one getting worked up over a situation that doesn't touch your own life in ANY fashion, to the point of repeated name calling and asking questions like "are you *** serious?" so yeah, that's class wanna know what else is classy

Stealing your sons check book and writing checks all over town. MIL did that t the tune of $8,000.00 . That was the last time she was allowed in our home.

But enough  of that. Obviously, I am dealing with people (YOU) that doesn't know the concept of right or wrong, fair and unfair, principals or ethics. I'll pray for you and your children that your everlasting, fowl mouthed judgement isn't a characteristic passed on to your children because obviously, they are going to have to learn those lessons from somewhere else other than you. Maybe a sitter? Depends, do you have enough $ to pay for a good sitter or education so that they may learn that?

So, according to you, you want your child to learn his life lessons, ethics and moral beliefs from your MIL?

Also... it's a pretty good sign that a poster has lost all ground to stand on once they start feeling bad for other people's children.  I'm surprised it took you this long.

That's the best you can come up with???? LOL you just wanna argue with someone. How bad is your home life??????

• Options
    imageSherbet Lemon:

imageJNicole33:

That's the best you can come up with???? LOL you just wanna argue with someone. How bad is your home life??????

• Options

No, it's a legitimate concern to me that you want this woman to babysit your child for free and then tell us how morally deficient you think she is. You can't have it both ways. 

My take? You're pissed off that she doesn't want to provide free child care for your son and are using him to punish her. When you got called on it, you started making up/exaggerating details so we would agree with you. We don't. End of story.  

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSherbet Lemon:

No, it's a legitimate concern to me that you want this woman to babysit your child for free and then tell us how morally deficient you think she is. You can't have it both ways. 

My take? You're pissed off that she doesn't want to provide free child care for your son and are using him to punish her. When you got called on it, you started making up/exaggerating details so we would agree with you. We don't. End of story.  

You are soooooooo right! I need FREE childcare make 100k+ a year. It's not the fact that she spends time with all her other grandchildren and foster kids while watching them. READ ORIGINAL POST! 

1 hour of sitting with my son to spend time( since she complains about having no time) barely constitutes a full time baby sitting gig. I work from home Investment Banking so I don't have time to run over to her house so that she can visit...that's bullshit, like your ten cent assessment.

So, I understand, your life is so dissatisfying that you need to continuously argue with someone about their life to make you feel better about your own situation...I get it. And frankly, I would be WORRIED if you did agree with me. Would mean I have the emotional IQ of a 15yr old.

Tell ya what. Don't like what I have to say or me for that matter, get the hell out of my post or start your own on what a horrible *** I am or better yet, tell of how horrible I am at your next mobile home mamas convention or where ever people like you crawl out from. You voiced your trivial, troglodyte opinion ( go ahead, take a minute to sound that one out and look it up) but now, just move on.

You are coming off as extremely desperate to take out whatever is going on in your own situation on me. 

Honestly, THAT is FAR more messed up than my original post or MIL issue. Even she knows when to leave well enough alone. THANK GOD YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME!!!!!! :) Means I'm doing something right and I should thank you! It validates why I shouldn't let my child be around morons of your( and MILs) caliber.

THANKS> TRULY This has helped!Big Smile

• Options
    imageJNicole33:
    I'll pray for you and your children that your everlasting, fowl mouthed judgement isn't a characteristic passed on to your children because obviously, they are going to have to learn those lessons from somewhere else other than you. Maybe a sitter? Depends, do you have enough $ to pay for a good sitter or education so that they may learn that?

Excuse the delay, I was having my hair done. 

We can go back and count, but I'm pretty sure you used more "fowl" (that's foul in English) language than I did.  I'm also fairly certain you are far more judgmental than I ever could be (as evidenced by your posts).  Please don't worry about what lessons my children are learning - you obviously have far more than you can handle on your plate.  As far as paying a sitter goes, I have both a live-in nanny and a part-time baby nurse currently under my employ, so I don't need to throw a hissy fit that my MIL doesn't babysit for free (but she would, because she actually likes me).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemorethancottoncandy:
    imageJNicole33:
    I'll pray for you and your children that your everlasting, fowl mouthed judgement isn't a characteristic passed on to your children because obviously, they are going to have to learn those lessons from somewhere else other than you. Maybe a sitter? Depends, do you have enough $ to pay for a good sitter or education so that they may learn that?

We can go back and count, but I'm pretty sure you used more "fowl" (that's foul in the English language) than I did.  I'm also fairly certain you are far more judgmental than I ever could be (as evidenced by your posts).  Please don't worry about what lessons my children are learning - you obviously have far more than you can handle on your plate.  As far paying a sitter, I have both a live-in nanny and a part-time baby nurse currently under my employ, so I don't need to throw a hissy fit that my MIL doesn't babysit for free (but she would, because she actually likes me).

So, you spend NO time with your child or YOU can't handle what's on your plate.

Good try. Try again!

• Options

DH can't stop LHAO at the few "totally wacko, off track, bullshit" arguments coming from some of the well, I'll be kind and say ladies-even though he has another word for it.

He wants to know if you "ladies" met his mother in small claims court or if the argumentative ones on here are just as fucked up as she is???? LOL

It's about free babysitting. ROTFLMFAO!!!! ahhh! I needed a good laugh today. Thanks.

• Options
    imageJNicole33:
    imageJNicole33:

We can go back and count, but I'm pretty sure you used more "fowl" (that's foul in the English language) than I did.  I'm also fairly certain you are far more judgmental than I ever could be (as evidenced by your posts).  Please don't worry about what lessons my children are learning - you obviously have far more than you can handle on your plate.  As far paying a sitter, I have both a live-in nanny and a part-time baby nurse currently under my employ, so I don't need to throw a hissy fit that my MIL doesn't babysit for free (but she would, because she actually likes me).

Good try. Try again!

No, it means I don't have to cry to internet strangers that my MIL won't babysit for me. 

• Options
    imageJNicole33:
    imageJNicole33:

Good try. Try again!

No, it means I don't have to cry to internet strangers that my MIL won't babysit for me. 

did you even bother to read original post?????

Keep it up. I'll be your punching bag. Happy to help. 

• Options
    imageJNicole33:
    imageSherbet Lemon:

You are soooooooo right! I need FREE childcare make 100k+ a year. It's not the fact that she spends time with all her other grandchildren and foster kids while watching them. READ ORIGINAL POST! 

1 hour of sitting with my son to spend time( since she complains about having no time) barely constitutes a full time baby sitting gig. I work from home Investment Banking so I don't have time to run over to her house so that she can visit...that's bullshit, like your ten cent assessment.

So, I understand, your life is so dissatisfying that you need to continuously argue with someone about their life to make you feel better about your own situation...I get it. And frankly, I would be WORRIED if you did agree with me. Would mean I have the emotional IQ of a 15yr old.

Tell ya what. Don't like what I have to say or me for that matter, get the hell out of my post or start your own on what a horrible *** I am or better yet, tell of how horrible I am at your next mobile home mamas convention or where ever people like you crawl out from. You voiced your trivial, troglodyte opinion ( go ahead, take a minute to sound that one out and look it up) but now, just move on.

You are coming off as extremely desperate to take out whatever is going on in your own situation on me. 

Honestly, THAT is FAR more messed up than my original post or MIL issue. Even she knows when to leave well enough alone. THANK GOD YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME!!!!!! :) Means I'm doing something right and I should thank you! It validates why I shouldn't let my child be around morons of your( and MILs) caliber.

Oh, I read the original post.  Honestly, I wouldn't have commented based on that one alone. You seemed a bit irrational, but nothing worth commenting on.  But then you followed up with this gem:

imageJNicole33:

So you're upset because you think your child should be more important to her than the adopted and foster ones. Uhhhhmmmmkaaaay.

Why YES. Yes I do!

at which point I lost any desire to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No one said you needed free childcare, but you seem to expect it.  According to you, she's already watching 10 kids.  Maybe adding an infant to that mix is too much for her.  Clearly she has to watch her foster children, as she's their primary caregiver.  She likely feels more need to watch your SIL's children because she is struggling financially and probably can't afford any other childcare.  You are at home all day, have 2 parents to take care of your child, and could afford a babysitter if one were needed.  Is your MIL totally right?  Probably not, but she's not the one posting here, asking for advice and then losing her cool when people don't agree with her. 

You've clearly demonstrated your level of class simply with your last long winded response to me.  I could go back and state so many examples, but I'll stick to these:

1) People with class generally don't need to flaunt their annual income to strangers on a message board.

2) People with class can keep their arguments on topic without sinking to attempt to insult people when their arguments fail.

3)People with intelligence generally make sure they have a grasp of basic sentence structure before trying to impress people with the use of a single big word.

I don't know your MIL.  I'm sure she isn't a wonderful shining example of a perfect person. But with your posts, you've managed to illuminate far more of your own flaws than you have of hers. 

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSherbet Lemon:
    imageJNicole33:
    imageSherbet Lemon:

Oh, I read the original post.  Honestly, I wouldn't have commented based on that one alone. You seemed a bit irrational, but nothing worth commenting on.  But then you followed up with this gem:

imageJNicole33:

So you're upset because you think your child should be more important to her than the adopted and foster ones. Uhhhhmmmmkaaaay.

Why YES. Yes I do!

No one said you needed free childcare, but you seem to expect it.  According to you, she's already watching 10 kids.  Maybe adding an infant to that mix is too much for her.  Clearly she has to watch her foster children, as she's their primary caregiver.  She likely feels more need to watch your SIL's children because she is struggling financially and probably can't afford any other childcare.  You are at home all day, have 2 parents to take care of your child, and could afford a babysitter if one were needed.  Is your MIL totally right?  Probably not, but she's not the one posting here, asking for advice and then losing her cool when people don't agree with her. 

You've clearly demonstrated your level of class simply with your last long winded response to me.  I could go back and state so many examples, but I'll stick to these:

1) People with class generally don't need to flaunt their annual income to strangers on a message board.

2) People with class can keep their arguments on topic without sinking to attempt to insult people when their arguments fail.

3)People with intelligence generally make sure they have a grasp of basic sentence structure before trying to impress people with the use of a single big word.

I don't know your MIL.  I'm sure she isn't a wonderful shining example of a perfect person. But with your posts, you've managed to illuminate far more of your own flaws than you have of hers. 

I'll be sure to pencil in time to cry about your opinion of me later. TRASH! 

• Options
    imageSherbet Lemon:
    imageJNicole33:
    imageSherbet Lemon:

imageJNicole33:

Why YES. Yes I do!

I'll be sure to pencil in time to cry about your opinion of me later. TRASH! 

• Options
    imageSherbet Lemon:
    imageJNicole33:
    imageSherbet Lemon:

imageJNicole33:

Why YES. Yes I do!

You beat me to it.  All of this.  100%.  

I'd also like to add, that in this thread you've reduced your MIL to a ghetto, morally bankrupt thief that you won't allow in your own home, but yet you still want her to take care of your child? 

• Options
    This seems like one of those posts where OP is just trolling those who disagree... I sure hope so, I don't want to believe that people are that small minded. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSherbet Lemon:
    imageJNicole33:
    imageSherbet Lemon:

imageJNicole33:

Why YES. Yes I do!

You beat me to it.  All of this.  100%.  

I'd also like to add, that in this thread you've reduced your MIL to a ghetto, morally bankrupt thief that you won't allow in your own home, but yet you still want her to take care of your child? 

She is and I'm not talking about constant childcare HELLO>>>READ, it's fundamental and good for you. IF SHE WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH HER GRANDCHILD< WATCH HIM FOR  1 HOUR HERE AND THERE BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN HE WOULD BE AVAILABLE TO SPEND TIME WITH HER, WHEN DH AND I ARE BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS.  WTF IS THE BIG DEAL? YOU THICK BITCHES!!! THAT IS HOW SHE CAN GET MORE TIME WITH HIM SINCE THAT IS HER COMPLAINT, NOT MINE. I WAS HIGHLY CONSIDERING NOT LETTING HER SEE HIM AT ALL.

GET A LIFE "LADIES". I say that in the broadest form of the word. I mean it's really stretching it to call you LADIES. 

I am done explaining this very simple concept to you. SIMPLY PUT, you have NO IDEA about me or my life. I suggest you stop dissecting my and find one of your own. 

• Options
    What I'm taking away from this is that you are pissed because someone you don't like or want around you won't come visit, that your MIL won't babysit and that she dares to have foster children who take attention from your pweshus. Also, you only like opinions that agree with yours. Makes sense to me. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imageJNicole33:
    imagemabenner1:
    imageJNicole33:

imageJNicole33:
    Biological grandchild. Husband sister is adopted. READ the words before you assume. And I am angry about this. This is the ONLY grandmother he has. My parents are deceased. I live in a state where I have NO FAMILY, NO SITTERS and I have to deal with this *** MIL. Judge me if you will, but I find the situation all kinds of fucked up!

Why YES. Yes I do! He should at least be on her radar. She didn't even buy him a stitch of clothing...NOTHING!!!!!

Because it isn't her job to clothe your child. That is your responsbility. And why is your husband and his child more important than his sister and her kids, because they're adopted?  Just because she didn't push your SIL out of her vag doesn't make her any less important. Grow up and get over yourself.

What makes all these other children so much more important? shouldn't it be equal. OH, she has a big heart, but not big enough for all her grandchildren...bullshit! It's not about BUYING clothing, I am pretty well off without my husbands salary, I think his family resents that. ITS THE PRINCIPAL. SHE HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

I was in the hospital for 1 month before having him . NOT ONE VISIT! She takes all the other kids to the park, NOT MY SON! It's the principal . She's garbage!

The princiPAL is your pal ;)

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So if I go around calling people "thick bitches" then that makes me a lady? LMK 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imageChristina_Diane:
    imageJNicole33:
    imagemabenner1:
    imageJNicole33:

imageJNicole33:
    Biological grandchild. Husband sister is adopted. READ the words before you assume. And I am angry about this. This is the ONLY grandmother he has. My parents are deceased. I live in a state where I have NO FAMILY, NO SITTERS and I have to deal with this *** MIL. Judge me if you will, but I find the situation all kinds of fucked up!

Why YES. Yes I do! He should at least be on her radar. She didn't even buy him a stitch of clothing...NOTHING!!!!!

Because it isn't her job to clothe your child. That is your responsbility. And why is your husband and his child more important than his sister and her kids, because they're adopted?  Just because she didn't push your SIL out of her vag doesn't make her any less important. Grow up and get over yourself.

What makes all these other children so much more important? shouldn't it be equal. OH, she has a big heart, but not big enough for all her grandchildren...bullshit! It's not about BUYING clothing, I am pretty well off without my husbands salary, I think his family resents that. ITS THE PRINCIPAL. SHE HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

I was in the hospital for 1 month before having him . NOT ONE VISIT! She takes all the other kids to the park, NOT MY SON! It's the principal . She's garbage!

THANK YOU! Finally, a voice of reason. It's not that hard to get. 

• Options

imagegisa886:

I'm not talking about my lady hood, I'm talking abtout those who obviously can't read and understand NOTHING about principals. Guess you fit that bill too.

It's ok. beat me up. I don't expect anything less from someone that takes ONLY that out of  this post.

• Options
    imageJNicole33:
    imageChristina_Diane:
    imageJNicole33:
    imagemabenner1:
    imageJNicole33:

imageJNicole33:

I think she is telling you that you are dumb.  

• Options
    imageJNicole33:

imagegisa886:

I'm not talking about my lady hood, I'm talking abtout those who obviously can't read and understand NOTHING about principals. Guess you fit that bill too.

It's ok. beat me up. I don't expect anything less from someone that takes ONLY that out of  this post.

I know a lot about principals. In fact, I was on the interview committee to hire a replacement for ours. She retired at the end of the school year this year.  

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageJNicole33:
    imageChristina_Diane:
    imageJNicole33:
    imagemabenner1:
    imageJNicole33:

imageJNicole33:

Ok, enough. She's telling you that you don't have a clear grasp on word usage. You should have used " principle".

Wow.

She's telling you that you used the word incorrectly. You should have used " principle".

Wow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSherbet Lemon:
    imageJNicole33:

imagegisa886:

I know a lot about principals. In fact, I was on the interview committee to hire a replacement for ours. She retired at the end of the school year this year.  

Laughing soooo effing hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJNicole33:
    imageChristina_Diane:
    imageJNicole33:
    imagemabenner1:
    imageJNicole33:

imageJNicole33:

LOLYshits.  Reading is fundamental. 

• Options

Sounds like some clear communication is in order.  Have you been clear with MIL why she isn't allowed in your home (and thus you need to go there)?  If she doesn't understand the reason, of course she would be upset that you for not allowing her to visit. Have an honest conversation about why you can't/won't come to visit more often.  HOWEVER, only have this conversation if you can do so respectfully, without insulting her.  I'm not trying to be snarky, but that seems to be your defense in this thread.

Do you really want this woman to babysit?  Some people are legitimately not baby people--they love toddlers and older kids, but can't handle babies.  I'd be glad she's setting that boundary, rather than watching my baby when she's not comfortable dealing with his/her needs. Plus, it sounds like you question her judgment. 

Perhaps she's feeling overwhelmed by all the kids she's currently handling and feels like you and your DH can handle your LO without her help.  That could be why she's not offering to babysit or buying clothes, etc.

Can your husband handle taking LO to visit his mom?  I'd send him to visit and hire a responsible high schooler to watch LO while you run errands.  Seems like it would save everyone's sanity.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    dojo1dojo1 member
    imageJNicole33:
    imageJNicole33:

If you didn't pick up on the hint before ( you seem pretty slow on the uptake) your opinion is no longer desired nor required. WTF? Is she your MIL, is she your friend?Kindred spirit?  You are the one taking offense to this post in a most personal way (talk about needing help and way too angry at a situtation that's not even yours!) Take a mop, clean up that bleeding heart yo have for a lady milking the system for checks rather than doing a good deed and deal. THIS POST IS MY OPINION AND EVEN THE HEADING states this is a vent. So, my little mental midget, explore WHY this post makes YOU so mad. Seriously, WTF? psycho!

Mental midget.  That's a good one.  However, I'm not the genius posting on a PUBLIC FORUM asking for OPINIONS and then bitching about it when someone says something I don't like.  So, twatwaffle, it seems like the thing you're most pissed about is that your MIL isn't babysitting for you for free, which is her perogative.  Hire a babysitter.  

II'm going to take a stab in the dark and suggest that she's probably picking up all the a$$hole vibes you're giving off and isn't very fond of spending time with you. I can't say I blame her.  

I may be a ***, but I'm right. I don't like her, she doesn't like me( again, because I have $) but that's no excuse to single out her grandchild from all others. You are ridiculous. Opinions are welcomed, but you seem to have a personal vendetta... EVEN MY DH thinks she's wrong, so who the ** are you to judge. He was raised by her and is pissed by this. So, get off your high horse, stop sniffing glue. Catch a clue..which I'm sure is difficult for you!!

Go live in a shoe and eat some poo.  Cows go "moo!"  I know kung fu, and can rhyme too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Okay first off, you ASKED for opinions. If you wanted only opinions that exactly reflected what you thought of the situation, then you should have titled this thread "My MIL is BSC, come in to agree." Secondly, your MIL hates you because you have money? That's a little conceited. And in your original post, you should have specified that your MIL only fosters children to get government checks. But then again, if she buys them things, then why does it really matter? And yes, I think those foster children should "get more stuff" than your child because she is CARING for them, she's not responsible for your child. Yeah it's bull that she talks about not having enough time with your child but makes no attempt to see the child. Maybe you should be the "better person" and tell her to come pick up the baby to watch or something since you won't allow her in your house or take the time to go over more than once every two weeks. Or maybe your DH can take some extra time. Stop complaining if you're not making an effort either...repairing a family bond is a two-way street. If you really have concerns, you should be expressing them to her, not internet strangers..
  • Options
    imageJNicole33:

If you were told by your mother in law (while still pregnant) that she "doesn't do babies, so don't dream of asking for babysitting help" and now that he's 3 months old, she complains "I only get to see him every two weeks" What would you do with that?

I am 34 years old. My bar hanging days have been far behind husband and I for at least 5-6 years, so if I do need a babysitter for an hour or two, it's to do legitimate errands or maybe a couples dinner. So, it's not like I would abuse it. but it pisses me off to no end that she's like this. Especially when she takes in 4 foster kids yet does NOTHING for her grandson.

I really just want to tell her that if she "doesn't do babies" then she doesn't need to see him at all.

Opinions??

I would tell remind her that she said she does do babies and ask her if her feelings have changed.  As far as keeping her from the baby altogether, it is your baby that will loss in the long run.  I would tell her that she is welcome to visit and you are happy for her to spend time with the little one.  Every two weeks is not bad.  That is about how often my dad and step mom see my LO.  It is just how life is.  I don't like to take the baby around just so people can visit.  My mom and DH's niece are the only ones that have made "appointments" to see Pilar.  I don't get butthurt, it doesn't mean that other people love her any less. 

• Options
    imageJNicole33:

imagegisa886:

FFS, it's principles.  Stop criticizing everyone's reading skills when you can't even get that straight after it being pointed out to you several times.  

• Options

To add to what I just said, my dad won't change diapers!  Maybe your MIL just doesn't want to be responsible for taking care of a baby by herself.  I was looking for a babysitter the other day and my step mom kept apologizing that she couldn't watch Pilar because she had to take my little sister to orientation.  I told her no problem, she's my baby I have to figure out her care.  She shouldn't feel obligated to sit her.

• Options
    imageJNicole33:
    imagemabenner1:
    imageJNicole33:

imageJNicole33:

Principle, not principal.

That is all. And my MIL has seen my DD once in 2 years, I don't really care. Her loss, not mine.  I wouldn't worry about it. She has her life, live yours. 

• Options

omg. This post is hilarious.

OP, you are BSC. Get a grip.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsE05MrsE05 member
    imageWaitingOn3:
    imageSherbet Lemon:
    imageJNicole33:

imagegisa886:

Laughing soooo effing hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh you beat me to it!! Lol too funny! 

• Options
    I don't think family relationships need to be earned, that's not right. It would be very nice if she babysat but if she won't she won't, it's not an obligation. In my opinion it's wrong to send a message to keep her and your son apart because she won't work for you.
  • Options
    Lol! I'm crying I'm laughing so hard! OP you are a crazy moron.

• Options
    imageJNicole33:

imagegisa886:

FFS, it's principles.  Stop criticizing everyone's reading skills when you can't even get that straight after it being pointed out to you several times.  

Smile LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"