5 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Any newbies out there starting 5 weeks?

Re: Any newbies out there starting 5 weeks?

• Options
    I'm right with you! :
  • Options

I just found out I'm 5.5 weeks with my first, as well, and my first sign was definitely the very sore boobs and bloating.  A little occassional cramping, but other than that nothing drastic... Hoping to be able to avoid the nauseau, but we'll see... :)  And Congrats to you!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks too! DH and i just found out a few days ago and are soo excited. This is our first baby. I don't really have many symptoms yet. I sort of have a sore lower back and a little tired. I have been trying to watch what i'm eating and making sure i'm going to the gym regularly just in case i start getting sick soon.
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks amost 6. This will be my first baby. I'm very excited, just a little worried about having a miscarrige. I'm experiencing sore boobs, light cramping, nausea. This should be a fun journey :
  • Options
    hiiii!!!!!! congrats!!!!! im pretty sure im fiveweekstoo!! i justfound out.  This is my first baby too.  Im like you tho im afraid of miscarring! but i think we will be ok we just need to be smart
  • Options
    I am right there with you. Bloating, constipated, queasy, cramping, sore breasts, tired and emotional. We found out on our 2nd anniversary and 4 days before our trip to Japan which is where we are now for 2 weeks. Taking it easy when I can and watching what I eat. I'm still in shock that we are going to be parents. What a blessing! I love when I feel the symptoms, reminder that we are expecting :D

Congratulations everyone!!! God bless.
  • Options

This is my first pregnancy and I am so excited, however nervous, hoping everything will be ok.  My boobs hurt..... A LOT!  And I have to pee alot and have weird dreams.  Not really "mornign sick" however I get hungry and think I want something and then when I eat I get full easily and turned off the food a bit.  I am new in the US and am not sure about the health coverage here..... babies are free in Canada :)

Congrats everyone and I will be on here a lot learning as much as I can.

• Options
    I am 5 weeks today. And along with you, its our first little one too. I've been nauseous but no throwing up (thank goodness) Been super tired as well. Congrats btw! How exciting! :)
  • Options

I am feeling so surprised, excited, happy, and at least 1,000 other emotions right now. Found out that I was pregnant almost a week ago and am at 5 weeks according to my doctor. I had begun to have random bursts of nausea, but had these times when I was starving. I felt so tired and dead on my feet, but had trouble sleeping at night due to restlessness. When I took the test and saw that it was positive, I flipped out and called my husband at work, though he didn't answer because, duh, his cellphone is off. So the moment he got home I told him, and we were both just so excited. I am trying to eat healthy and excercise. I go for my first real doctor's appointment the 28th which is when I will get to ask all the questions I have, and find out about prenatal vitamins. Feeling overwhelmed, but in a good way.

~Sierra 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey I'm 5weeks : this will be my second I'm so excited! I'm having a little sickness sore boobs mild cramping...I'm really worried about MC but trying to think positive congratulations everybody xxxxxxx
  • Options
    About 5 weeks here as well with my first. Nothing really going on except fatigue and sore breasts. Loving that i don't have morning sickness (yet), i just have to make sure i eat pretty quickly when i wake up
  • Options
    Hey I'm 6weeks on the 11th jan, how are you? When did you find out
  • Options
    Hey I just found out I'm 5 weeks and 5 days and I'm excited and lil nervous will be my first time being preggers and I'm feeling all the symptoms have to pee alot sick to my tummy cravings very tender breasts very sleepy instantly I can't wait for the first appointment it's always nerve wrecking waiting I hope and wish good luck to all the new moms
    :
  • Options
    HI MelissaBunny !!  I am the exact date as you 5 weeks and 5 days with my first child !  It is still so surreal for my husband and I.  We ended up finally getting pregnant through IVF and feel very blessed.  I just got a chance to see the yolk sac today and next week our RE is checking for the heartbeat.  I really am symptom less except having a full feeling .  I wish you the very best and Congrats !
  • Options
    Congratulations mommas! I also just found out last week that I was pregnant! I'm excited too. No changes yet though... I'd like to think that I am more tired than usual, but yeah...no :). So excited to share your journeys with you all! Happy 5 weeks ladies!
  • Options

I'm 5 weeks and 2 days right now with my first. I'm the same...tired and hungry a lot. Super excited to find out the actual due date on March 5th! No weird cravings or sickness yet and it can stay that way. lol Big Smile

I may be over doing it with my tickers but I'm so excited!!! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! I'm 5 weeks and 4 days. This is my second pregnancy, I have a 4 yr. old. So far, I've been experiencing fatigue, mood swings and sore breast. I never got morning sickness with my son, so I'm curious if I will this time around? I heard it tends to kick in around week 6. We'll see!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm actually 4.5 weeks pregnant with my first. My husband and I have been planning this so I'm so excited. I have had sore breast and weird bowel movements since b4 my misses period. I'm starting to get the nausea feeling and have been tired alot lately and it may sound strange, but I love it! I can not wait to be a mom and start this adventure with my husband. Good luck to all u mommys out there!
  • Options
    I'm actually 4.5 weeks pregnant with my first. My husband and I have been planning this so I'm so excited. I have had sore breast and weird bowel movements since b4 my missed period. I'm starting to get the nausea feeling and have been tired alot lately and it may sound strange, but I love it! I can not wait to be a mom and start this adventure with my husband. Good luck to all u mommys out there!
  • Options
    That's me to the T
  • Options
    HI! I'm a first timer also, and 5w6d along! It is so exciting but It doesn't feel real yet! I keep thinking I cannot wait to start showing so i know somethings growing in there. I have my first appointment with the ob educator on Monday but I don't think i get to hear the heartbeat or anything that day and I really wish I could! I don't have a lot of symptoms yet either which always makes me nervous...I only pee ALL THE TIME and my boobs are still hurting pretty bad! I also have this feeling in my throat that feels like i haven't swallowed something all the way...has anyone else felt that before? I am beyond words excited for this journey...I have pcos so i have been ttc for only a year but i was told it was going to be very difficult for me to get pregnant, especially on my own! 
  • Options
    I'm at 5 weeks too! I have irregular cycles, but I happened to be ovulating when I went for my routine pap 3 weeks ago. I have be TTC for a year now. This is my first pregnancy ever, so I am trying to not get too attached until I get closer to 12 weeks.
  • Options
    hey there!

ill b 5 weeks tommorow and I have been really tired and had cramping too! I get dizzy spells at times too!
  • Options
    I am right there with you, really no morning sickness but have been feeling very tired and sleepy, I have had also cramps and saw some spotting yesterday, so I called the dr and saw her today, did an u/s and dr. says everything looks fine, I guess I am just scared since it's my first as well.
  • Options
    Im also at 5 weeks with my first pregnancy. Im feeling a tiny bit queasy and Ive been having lower back pain and cramping. Im nervous and afriad its a bad sign, but the things I have been reading say it can be common. Keeping my fingers crossed!
  • Options

Hi,

I took a few pregnancy tests over the weekend and according to them I am pregnant and according to the app on my phone, I am 5 weeks and due Nov. 10, 2013 is my due date. I am a little nervous because Oct. 2012 I found out I was pregnant and after so much blood work and visits turned out that the baby was not forming and I had to have surgery. Totally heartbroken, but my hubby and I are excited and hope this goes well..It will be our first baby! :)

• Options
    Exactly 5 weeks today! I thought I would feel nausea by now. . .
  • Options
    I know you posted this a long time ago, but it was just nice to hear someone else having my same fear.  I feel like it's so irrational and silly, but I am really worried about miscarrying.  It's my first and I'm only five weeks along.  Maybe just part of me hasn't let it all sink in yet, but I'm almost scared to be excited because I'm afraid something bad is going to happen :(
  • Options
    Hey! I am 5w and found out last week! I am still taking at home test because I am still in shock! My husband just deployed today and I'm feeling so down and sad! Trying to stay positive because I don't want anything to stress me out! My insurance doesn't kick in till April 1st and I'm freaking out about it! Just ready to see a doc!
  • Options
    I feel exactly the same way. I am 5 weeks with my first and am afraid to get too attached to the idea of being pregnant due to all of the scary things that can happen!
  • Options
    Yes my very first and 5 weeks!!! I still cant believe it, but no symptoms only very sleepy and tired.
  • Options
    5 weeks exactly today...first child. we are so excited!! I've been pretty fortunate with no nausea, I've had some cramping though. Have also been going to the bathroom a lot, but I've also been drinking A TON more water...really trying to watch my diet and be as healthy as I can now! :) Congrats to everyone out there!
  • Options
    Hi everyone: this is my first pregnancy and I'm 5 weeks 3 days unless my unltrasound and baby's progress says otherwise . So far so good.. Just really tired/sleepy, no appetite so I'm making myself eat and sometimes a few mood swings here there lol. So excited and blessed to be going through this wonderful journey. Good luck all Congrats
  • Options
    I am scared of loosing the baby too. I've 5 weeks also and have been to doc for initial appointment to confirm pregnancy. I'm going back on Tuesday for bloods so I think I'll feel better then I'm in Ireland, I just go to a general practitioner.
  • Options
    Just took a test Saturday, super excited and nervous I think the nausea is beginning to start, I don't feel like urping but just unsettled feeling. This is our first and don't know how or what is normal. I've been really cold and then I get hot my husbands like "I don't know if I can handle this for 9 months" just made my confirmation appointment. Hope everyone has a great pregnancy, along with myself. Well, good luck and God bless.
  • Options
    Yes, I am not feeling too much either and want to take another test just to confirm!
  • Options

I'm 5 weeks and scared too! 

• Options
    yup due december 15th
  • Options
    Fatigue! My bf kept teasing me about not being able to make it through a whole movie without passing out and I couldn't even explain it. I'm normally an insomniac! Then the first day I missed my period I knew! Today I went to confirm for the third time that I am positively preggers and I'm so happy I am!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"