5 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Any newbies out there starting 5 weeks?

1235»

Re: Any newbies out there starting 5 weeks?

• Options
    Hi!  I am at 5 weeks with our first.  I just found out monday so am still reeling from it. lol.  My symptoms seem pretty mellow right now - some cramping and fatigue - the biggest ones are the breast tenderness and I already need a new bra (I'm spilling out already!).  Good luck on your journey!  This should be interesting. lol
  • Options
    I'm 5w with my first. It's all so exciting! But so hard to not tell the world! I know it's early on but I can't help myself. And lucky for me I haven't had any M/S, just some nausea and been exhausted. Oh and I've been hungry too! A LOT

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My first here too! I think I'm about 5 weeks give or take. Have my first ob appt tomorrow morning and I'm freaking out. Why I don't know. Symptoms I feel like I'm dealing with is hunger, thirst, bloating and slight cramping and back pain. Hoping to figure out some more details tomorrow.

Oh and slight nausea.... I'm waiting for the worse of it.... 

• Options
    I am also 5 weeks as of today with my first pregnancy. I have had sore breasts, abdominal cramping, fatigue, and I am super hungry all the time. No nausea or vomiting so far. 
  • Options
    Dr says based on blood work 4 to 5 weeks. OB office said based on my last period a little over 5 weeks. I'm peeing all the time and eating more and really low cramps at ttimes. No spotting or anything. I just figure my uterus is stretching.
  • Options
    Ops I meant to say 45 weeks :
  • Options
    As of now I'm 5 weeks also!! No symptoms but I am tired! Not sure if its from being so busy or from baby! Its our firsr also! Congrats!!
  • Options
    I'm also 5 weeks, I'm very excitedand a bit scared. I'm experiencing major bloating, some cravings, and I'm also very tired. Congratulations!
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks today with our first! I know many here are farther along now. But I am having lots of the same symptoms and it sets my mind at ease. Tired a lot of the day, cramping, sore breasts sometimes. Luckily very little nausea for now.
  • Options

Hi, 

I'm 5 weeks this week too. I had just had my second visit to the doctor to get my HCG tested. After the first visit, I found out I'm definitely pregnant with HCG levels around 600. They didn't give me an exact number. The nurse practioner made me so nervous, she seemed to be emphasizing miscarriage so much. It's made me so worried about it. I'm waiting for the second HCG level today, so hoping they've gone up a lot. I had a lot of breast soreness/tenderness, very fatigued and sudden hunger last week, but that seems to have lessened a little a bit this week. Though, now I get waves of nausea, but it's not too bad and symptoms are on and off and not as extreme. I can't wait until I'm 10-12 weeks so I can tell people and feel more secure. 

• Options
    Hello, My name is Stephanie. I just found out that I'm pregnant, as of June 18th, 2013. This is my 4th pregnancy but I have 1 child. I'm 29. I just had a dnc in April of this year. And now I am pregnant again. My fiance and I are so incredibly excited!!! As this is my 2nd time being pregnant with his baby. The last and now this one. I do however feel slightly scared, as I don't want to lose this one. Please, please say a prayer for us!! My fiance is 31 and he has no children. And he really wants this baby! Please!! Thank you all!!
  • Options
    I'm 5wks too!! Also with some slight cramping. Last night. For a couple hrs. Then that's all. I hope everything is okay with you!!! So, my periods are very irregular too!! So, at 5 wks you saw something on the ultrasound that proved your pregnancy?? I wonder if I should. My hcg levels are 8,883 as of Monday.
  • Options
    Hi there,

I am 5 weeks as well! Not feeling too much either, but tired, a little bit crampy some days and wow am I forgetful! I'm also trying hard to remember all the things I shouldn't be eating almost scarfed a deli meat sandwich the other day...

Glad to meet everyone :
    Angie
  • Options

I'm 5 weeks and 2 days now.  This is my first pregnancy and I'm still in total shock. We've been trying only a couple of months.  I have experienced some symptoms so far, my sense of smell has really heightened (which isn't a good thing most of the time) and is it normal to be so hungry already??  I feel like I can eat all day.  

Congrats everyone!!  :) 

• Options
    This is also my first pregnancy and I couldn't believe it.  I took 7 pregnancy tests just to make sure!  I have always had really irregular periods and thought that I would have a hard time getting pregnant.  We just got married on June 9th and must have gotten pregnant that night or shortly after.  We are so excited!  I am worried about a miscarriage.  Going to do some prenatal yoga tonight to calm down.  So far just a little crampy and have been getting heat rashes.  Otherwise, no symptoms!
  • Options
    I too am 5w1d I did my blood hcg level at it was 1360 is that normal? I had a miscarriage in may2013 and we were blessed with this pregnancy we r so nervous!!! My symptoms are belly cramping, frequent urination, tired, moody! 
  • Options

imageshinnick:
    I too am 5w1d I did my blood hcg level at it was 1360 is that normal? I had a miscarriage in may2013 and we were blessed with this pregnancy we r so nervous!!! My symptoms are belly cramping, frequent urination, tired, moody! 

shinnick, 1360 is fine. this website shows normal hcg values. there's a big range that's normal so you have to take the median with a grain of salt, but you're pretty close to the median.

https://ivfover40.blogspot.com/2013/03/blog-post.html 

• Options
    Im 5 weeks pregnant, ive felt some mild cramping, fatigue and also worried about having a miscarriage. I miscarried in January and want to do all I can possible to try and prevent it.
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks too. As far as symptoms my boobs hurt but not anymore than they would hurt before getting my period and I have had some very very mild cramping and I pee constantly. When I first found out about a week and a half ago I had some constipation but I have been drinking smoothies every morning with kale, spinach, tomatoes, rasberries, blueberries, avocado, apple, banana, etc. and that has taken care of the constipation. I guess the trick is just to get all your fiber in. I've been drinking about a gallon of water a day and exercising. Honestly I really don't feel pregnant at all. I'm hoping the rest of the pregnancy is this easy. Only complaint I have is a bad cold that isn't letting me sleep because I can't take any decongestants!
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks today with my first as well. I'm tired and slightly nauseous during the day. Last night I woke up at 3 AM extremely nauseous and it took a couple of hours to get back to sleep.
  • Options
    I just got to 5 weeks on July 10th! I am really tired, I urinate A LOT, and I've had a day or two of nausea,no vomiting. (Thank God) Oh and I am VERY bloated! Hate that bloated feeling :-(
  • Options
    Big Smile. hiya hun am 5 weeks an 4days. i have a few signs feeling sick, tied.ect.x. hope we can expreiance our pregnencey together. from anmarie.x
  • Options
    hi hun am the same sickness an tied most of the time.x
  • Options
    5 wks and 2days just have cramping and twinge, mild sore boobs and tired lately
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I am new to discussion :) I am 5 weeks and 2 days along with my third child, but fourth pregnancy. So stoked :) :-h :)
  • Options
    im 5 weeks and 4 days with our 1st and its mainly fatigue and ive been feeling a little sick but mostly tired
  • Options
    Hi, I'm 5 weeks, 3 days with our 1st.  I am absolutely exhausted, nausea, sore boobs and I can't eat anything without feeling insanely bloated.  But I'm happy :)

• Options
    i'm 5 weeks today! feeling happy and excited. light dull cramps... a little gassy, and peeing all the time. lol this is such a fun ride.
  • Options
    oh--sore boobs less sore than last week, but def still there.
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks and 2 days! Very tired and breasts are very tender! Enjoying very bit of this exciting time. This is our first as well. My 6 week appt is on Monday Oct. 21st! Can't wait! Congrats to you!
    Married since 11-1-11 TTC #1 since September 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"