9 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Check in

Week 9 check-in! Who's here?

Re: Check in

• Options
    I'm 9 weeks today! I'm a first-time mom so I'm extremely nervous but incredibly happy at the same time. I'm looking forward to this first trimester being over. I'm having terrible morning sickness. Looking forward to week 12!
  • Options
    Hi I'm 9 weeks also!. First Baby, i'm also looking fwd to this first trimester being over as i'm super tired, don't have the energy to do anything!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 9 weeks also:)
  • Options
    me either.I want to jump up and do all the things i want to do but i cant:( Oh well.lol
  • Options
    9 weeks and sick and tired of being sick and tired Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks and 1 day! 1st time mama and I've got highs and lows. And so tired of being tired all the time and quesy! Come on 2nd tri! :-) Has anyone heard their babies heartbeat yet? I had my 1st doc appt a couple of days ago and my doctor said they don't do an ultrasound that early or hear the heartbeat. Really bummed.
  • Options
    9 weeks, 5 days....so looking forward to week 12 lol.  Hang in there ladies....we will make it :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am 9 weeks 1 day as well. I am not a first time mom. I have a 18 year old and a 13 year old!! I actually had a tubaligation when my youngest was born. So my husband and I were very shocked to find out we are having another one! But none the less, we are happy and wishing this baby a safe and happy trip into the world. Oddly, I am not sick but I am very tired all the time but I know that this will pass and I know it's because my body is working hard for my little nudger so I'm content with handling each day as it comes to me and being happy for the addition to my family. :^)
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks and 2 days today, I had my 1st prenatal visit on 03/15 and I did have a intra vaginal ultrasound where we were able to see the baby's heart beat.  It was so emotional Smile I guess it jst depends on the practice.
  • Options
    9 weeks today! Congrats to all the Mommy's-To-Be out there! Our first child and we are very excited! What do they call it morning sickness? It seems to hit me anytime of the day!!
  • Options

I'm nine weeks today! How are you ladies feeling?

Happy 7 Healthy 9 months to all you wonderful mommies :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BenavBenav member

Hi ladies!  I've been nervous to write on the board, but a little happier to do so now.  I was nine weeks yesterday... and after some spotting on the weekend, my doctor suggested an ultrasound.  I saw my little peanut and the flickering heart beat... it was amazing to see!

Hope everyone is feeling good...  Good luck to everyone! 

• Options
    i hear ya!
  • Options

Hi There:

I'm 9 weeks and a couple days but I don't feel pregnant at all and it's worrying me. I had an ultra sound at 7 weeks 3 days and we got to see the heartbeat but I haven't had any symptoms since about 5 weeks and that was just nausea (and sore breasts which I do still kinda have). Is anyone else experiencing thisEmbarrassed?

?Nat?
  • Options
    I am 9 weeks and 1 day today!  This is my first pregnancy, so I am very excited!!  We have had 3 ultrasounds, which seems a little odd, but I love seeing the heartbeat each time :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

I'm not sure if I'm 8 weeks or 9 weeks. I have an app on my phone and one thing says 8 and the other says nine. So I'm a little confused.

This is my third baby and the first time having morning sickness!!! I feel awful!!

• Options

Yay! Today I'm 9 weeks too!!!  I can't believe I'm in my 3rd month and I'm not trying to rush it but I'm definitely looking forward to the all day sickness being gone.  Were going on our first out of town trip during this pregnancy...wish me luck! - Mrs. Walker <3

• Options
    I'm nine weeks today!:( I hope this sickness goes away like today!! I'm reaching my boiling point I can't take it any more!!! Days please hurry.  # the only thing beautiful about pregnancy is the fact you create life, everything really blows ( depress ) 
  • Options
    9 weeks first little one (: Morning sickness has been TERRIBLE... ): I am so ready for weeks 12 lol 
  • Options
    Today i am officially 9 weeks. :) weird but i am starting to not feel so sick...only noticing moodiness and breast tenderness. i cant wait till i feel more pregnant and less bloated. how is everyone else feeling this week. 
  • Options

9 weeks today, 1st timer. nearly mowed down everyone in the grocery store this weekend then because i felt so mean, cried the whole car ride home while eating vinegar and salt chips!  cried last night after sending man off to have fun while I felt sick, but was angry with him because he was "gone too long". seriously?!

feel better today, ready to take on the world (that is until i fall asleep on the couch at 7pm) 

Best wishes to all, especially those who put up with me!! (i promise to buy them a nice bottle of their choice when this is all over)

• Options

^ LOL.  Last weekend I had a major meltdown bcz I felt so horrible for 5 days in a row.  I think it did something for me to have a good, meaningful, cry as pathetic as it was.

9w3d  :)

• Options
    Hi mommies to be!!! I am at 9 weeks and boy do I feel WONDERFUL (hint the sarcasm). However, I do know that it will be worth it in the end. :) I have been having morning sickness throughout the day (not as much at night).  Ginger tea and ginger ale seem to be helping me.  I have also found that eating 2 or 3 crackers right when I wake up helps as well. Eating a bowl of cereal before bed helped too- just trying to get some tips out there! I think we should all treat ourselves to a full on spa day...I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel hideous, and could really use some pampering! Have a good week. :)
    Isabella Sophia Tudorica - November 24, 2012
  • Options
    Oh and I am a first time mommy as well!
  • Options
    OMG- you are SO not alone. I have had mini meltdowns because of throwing up too much and just school in general. I am a senior in college and graduating in a little less than 2 weeks, and I am EXHAUSTED. At 9 weeks, I get so emotional about everything. My husband is so understanding though and just gives me a back rub and lets me vent it all out. It's okay!!!
  • Options

I'm at about the same point in my pregnancy too, and like you, I haven't had many symptoms.  My ultrasound on Friday was ok, according to my doc.  When I asked her about the lack of symptoms, she said not to worry... and that I'll likely feel like garbage later.  Maybe we're just lucky!  I know I'm not wishing to be nauseated!

• Options
    I am 9 weeks 1 day today. This is my first pregnancy. I only have occasional morning sickness. However, I have intense breast tenderness. At times it's more than I can take. I am EXHAUSTED! I had my first ultrasound at what we thought was 8 weeks 2 days. Turns out I was only 7 weeks 4 days. We did get to see the little one's heart beat. Beautiful. As with all of you, I am looking forward to the second trimester.
  • Options
    9 weeks and 5 days! Looking forward to 10 weeks.
  • Options
    I am nine weeks today, and SO happy to be here! I am a first time mommy-to-be and my husband and I couldn't be more excited about it! I have my second doctor's appointment this Friday, and I am really hoping to get to their the baby's heartbeat on the doppler! My office only does the one ultrasound around 18-20 weeks unless you are having difficulties, so if we can't pick it up on the doppler I am out of luck until next time. I just want to hear it SO badly. As far as how I'm feeling... sore and growing breasts, I can smell everything (good and bad), it is like a super power. I am pretty tired by the end of the night. I notice my self having mood swings, and the occasional food aversion. I even had one to cauliflower the other day, and I love cauliflower. Can't wait until the second trimester though! Wishing everyone a happy, healthy 9 months! :)
  • Options
    Typically you won't be able to hear the babies heartbeat until between 9 weeks and on, they usually start looking at 10 weeks for it.  If you had an early ultrasound, if you are a high risk pregnancy, then you would be able to see the beating heart at around 6 weeks.  But the next appointment you will have scheduled, you will hear the heartbeat for sure!
  • Options
    imageDerus82:

Hi There:

I'm 9 weeks and a couple days but I don't feel pregnant at all and it's worrying me. I had an ultra sound at 7 weeks 3 days and we got to see the heartbeat but I haven't had any symptoms since about 5 weeks and that was just nausea (and sore breasts which I do still kinda have). Is anyone else experiencing thisEmbarrassed?

This is my second pregnancy and I generally breeze through the first trimester! I've only felt sick a couple times although I am very tired! Some women are just blessed in this department! :) Hope things keep going smoothly for you! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    9 weeks and 3 days today! I have not been feeling so hot: nausea, headaches, absolutely no energy! And dizzy sometimes. I stand all day at my job and my the time I get off of work all I want to do (and usually do) is put on my sweats and crawl into bed!! I'm very excited to be pregnant but also nervous as this is my first. Congrats to everyone and good luck! 
  • Options

9w4d today and already had a heartbeat found on the ultrasound. 173 beats per minute. 

Hoping it is a girl this time, since I am craving to do everything in pink. xD 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

9 weeks and 2 days! This is going to be my first. I am so excited because my husband and I have been trying for a little over a year. I am not feeling too many symptoms. One of those lucky people Big Smile. Although, my boobs are so sore, that whenever I take my bra off, it feels like I have 2 bowling balls attached to my body. LOL. And I try not to run or bump into anything. Hopefully that goes away. Hang in there all of you mom's that have morning sickness, the 2nd trimester and hopefully a bunch of the symptoms, will be there soon!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Im 9 wks today!  This is my first child,so happy yet nervous.I've been  tired lately along with the sore boobs &having to pee so far. No sickness just yet thank god!

Does anyone have a bump yet? Im starting to get a little one:)

We've told close family and friends so far but scared to tell everyone just yet , it is safe to tell the world now? We are at the safe point now right,past point of the treaded mc ? So scary worrying/thinking of this....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks and two days today! First time Mom and my husband and I are super excited, but I'm tired of being sick too! I have all day pregnancy sickness, breast tenderness, and nasal congestion, ugh! I'm going to my first prenatal appointment on Tuesday and I'm excited to hear the baby's heart beat. Week 12 here I come! Good luck ladies and congrats!!!
  • Options
    9 weeks and 3 days here. I'm so tired all the time and weepy and just not feeling it right now.  Can't wait for the 2nd tri so I can start feeling better.
  • Options

I am 9 weeks -- this past monday :) I started showing at 8 weeks surprisingly, and I feel like every day it gets a little big bigger. Its weird cause I feel like I can feel my skin moving/stretching. Is that normal? I think I am just really in tune with my body..

Its pretty exciting because my boyfriends Aunt just had her baby, and its making us more and more excited :) 

Kassandra
  • Options
    I have had 0 energy! :( I hate it because all I do is sleep, or thats all I want to do at least. I dont have any morning sickness, a little bit of nausea if I dont eat AT ALL. But the dizziness is what kills me during the day. I forget every time I go to get up .. I have to do it slowly, and Im not used to it. And at night, its the nasal congestion that kills me :(
    Kassandra
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks and 3 days! 1st time mommy and I have good days and bad days. I'm ready to be over with the being so tired and queasy all the time!  Yesterday I was able to see my baby and hear it's heartbeat.  That was amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"