Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

NEW TOPICS

2»

Re: NEW TOPICS

• Options
    imageLoriFalce:

Something that doesn't address age, dogs, ugly babies, or Walmart...

How about...

(and because numbered lists are STILL cool...)

1. Would/could you live with an in-law without committing murder?

yeah probably but i would have to get out of the house a lot.

2. What is the least amount of money per month you could live on without losing your mind?

i am not saying.

3. What are you most frivolous about?

clothes

4. Who NOT ON THE NEST annoys you most on a regular basis, and what do you do about it?

my sister or FIL and i mostly just vent to my mom about it.

EDIT : The "amount" is not meant to necessarily be a number. More of a comfort level. Don't feel like you have to post your take home pay.

• Options

1. Would/could you live with an in-law without committing murder?   My FIL?  Absolutely.  My MIL?  That's a tough question.

2. What is the least amount of money per month you could live on without losing your mind?  Enough to cover the bills and make sure the kids have what they need. 

3. What are you most frivolous about?  Buying things for the kids.

4. Who NOT ON THE NEST annoys you most on a regular basis, and what do you do about it?    My asshole_neighbors who have these 2 beagles that they leave outside all the time and they constantly yelp and bark.  I've tried approaching them nicely about it and they got all defensive, so I called the township.  The noise ordinance is so vague, they can't really do anything.  So, I call the neighbors and leave not so nice messages on their answering machine (since they screen my calls and never pick up).  I hate those people and when we finally move, I will do a jig on their front lawn.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. DH and I lived at his mom's before we got our house for about a month. After we got our house, his brother rented the upstairs from us. Living at MIL's was not bad, but BIL was obnoxious. He had his loud friends (with loud cars) over at all hours of the night.

2. I just need money to pay the bills, eat, and buy something for Cameron once in awhile. 

3. going out to eat, getting ice cream from Dairy Queen.

4. my mom. growing up, we got along great. my parents and brother moved to AZ when I was 20,  leaving me behind. This past January, my parents got a divorce and my dad moved back. My mom has a new boyfriend, and is far too consumed with him and his family to call me, email me.. If she does call, she usually ends the convo after 5 minutes, because her BF's brother is on the phone. I gave up. She tries to distract me from it by sending things for Cameron, but it doesn't work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"