Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTGP After Dark 1/13

2»

Re: TTGP After Dark 1/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @adirat @LuND and @lulu1180 Haha that's usually the only time I don't O... DH doesn't really like it if I don't, but if I suggest morning sex he's always onboard and knows that doesn't always get me off - we all have our sneaky ways!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Amen to sexual liberated @sheknows6. I also don't regret a single thing I've done. @FLAshley wow you and YH sound like you have a fantastic sex life! How fun. I want to do the pull over on the side of the road thing.

I also cannot just lay there during BD, even if I'm not in the mood, because DH won't be into it if I'm not. It can be annoying sometimes but tbh I think it's wonderful that our men care so much about our pleasure. 

Edited because I accidentally tagged @adirat! My red wine drinking inner drama llama was trying to bust out

• Options
    @lulu1180 I wish I had no regrets. But yuck, I made some pretty poor decisions lol. One of my one night stands came basically running towards my mother and I when we were in the grocery store trying to say Hi. I totally passed it off as I had NO CLUE who he was. My mom knew something was up. He totally looked different in the well lit grocery store than he did at night in the bar and then the hotel room ....... with his friend and my friend having sex ....... in the same bed. Oh dear. There was some girl on girl action that night. Funniest thing was we met in a bar in the city which was 3 hours from where I was from. So running into him was a big coincidence !!! 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    edited January 2017
    @adirat nothing you said even occurred to me as I was writing that! 

ETA looked back and still can't find anything you said that would insinuate any differently. I was more just echoing @lulu1180

• Options
    Ahh I see now! Accidental tag! I'm sorry!

• Options
    I had a feeling that's what happened @bluejeanbabi05 @adirat

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    I'm so lost.....did I say something wrong?

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Ah got it! I was like...that is so so so not me... lol

• Options
    Absolutely not @sheknows6!!  We were just agreeing with your comment!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    Lol @sheknows6 no I meant to tag @lulu1180 when I was agreeing about no regrets but accidentally tagged @adirat and she thought I was calling her out whoops!

• Options
    @dilynne OMG what a story! I literally cringed.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    So question for you ladies, do you like having sex during AF? It makes me so uncomfortable so I don't but I have long AFs- 7 days! So by the end of it I'm sick of BJs (even though I do enjoy giving them) and coming out of my skin

edited- this one is tmi so no worries if no one wants to answer lol. I'm just particular annoyed about it right now

• Options
    @Dilynne - Ouch!  I cringed reading that!  I just shut the critters out because well, one of the dogs will stare otherwise in silent judgment. It's also not positive judgment, more disgruntled as he's neutered. 
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 - No penetration during AF. Too messy. Too smelly. Too gross. With my menstrual cup though, the general area is clean. So if the mood strikes, we help each other out best we can. If it's doesn't for me, DH is more likely to carry that burden himself than to enlist me when he's in need.
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 No sex during AF for me but mine is pretty short and am usually comfortable with it around CD5. 

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 - AF for me can be 14+ days.  Sex during is pretty much guaranteed. After 9 1/2 years, it doesn't bother me.
  • Options
    @LuND same!

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options

Is there anything that you need to have a certain way before you have sex?
    Just privacy

About how many people have you had sex with?

What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?
    Im not much into kink. We did do it in my parent's camper once. Does that count? 

Do you have any fantasies that you have not previously acted out but would like to?
    Negative. I'm prettt boring

Do you orgasm regularly with your SO?
    90% of the time through clitoral stimulation 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, oh.... I wanna play!!!! Lol 

Physically, I liked to be shaved! If it's random in public places, no. If it's at home in bed, good lighting :) 

8 people 

i had a crazy threesome on New Year's Eve night a few years ago, not with DH though, sorry to him! lol random girl we ran into that the guy had gone to high school with. I invited her back for drinks at his house cause her date stood her up, and we got way too tipsy and slept together for 4 hours! Good lord! 

Sometimes, I ask DH to talk about other people he wants to sleep with, and it turns me on
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    Last post cut off. Annoying! 

Do you have any fantasies that you have not previously acted out but would like to?

.......continuing 

went to a high end sex club party where 50 plus people were having sex. They had sex shows going on, people had to wear masks to hide identity, and well known celebs were there. Men had to pay 50,000 plus to get in, and only women who are pre approved and known by someone can get in. I didn't participate (bf at the time couldn't go, and I was with a gf of mine), but it was a crazy experience.  

Didn't use to. I use to fake. I was so young. Now, always. Recently through penetration for the first time, and if not that way, he always make sure I do after. 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @slavenski thanks for the tip! I will need to check those out... anything to keep things exciting. 

• Options
    @slavenski I've tried Nutella but it was too gloopy. The vanilla ice cream helps everything just slide down. 

• Options
    I love this thread! I'm a little late to the party.

I need the dogs out of the room. And during FW, when it sometimes can feel like a job, some wine or whiskey
  • Options
    We had sex with our Maltese in the room last night. Granted she was in her crate, but it's still progress. DH is a total "no animals in the room" person. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited January 2017
    Mobile bumping. Will get to tagging tomorrow. Just going to say: lots of you are my soul sisters haha 

Not really.  I do like to make sure I'm atleast groomed properly. 

Honestly dh and I met at 15 and 16 soooo .... 

edit : Not sure I want this one  On the interwebz. If you read it before I DD this answer, shhhhh lol 

I guess the only fantasy we haven't done that I would like to try is an " on the job" fantasy.

No! Maybe 7 out of 20 times. And 5 of those are because I'm the one making it happen ( on top grinding). The other 2 are because he went down on me first. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    Is there anything you have to have a certain way?  Not really.  I prefer to smell decent and be properly groomed but generally I'm always down.

About how many people have you had sex with?  15ish

What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?  Hm, probably doing it at my HS reunion in a hotel room with like 6 other people in it.  I have no idea who was awake and who wasn't…

Do you have any fantasies that you haven't previously acted out but would like to?  I would definitely like to try sex with another woman.  I'm totally bi-curious, but have never tried it.  OH doesn't consider that cheating, so it's something I can do should the opportunity present itself.

Do you orgasm regularly with your SO?  Yes!  Not with penetration, although I think I'll be jumping on the WeVibe train.  But OH is awesome with c-stim and always makes sure I have at least a couple before we get to him.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks