1st Trimester
Options

Trigger warning, miscarriage mentioned. Advice needed for announcing to bff!

My best friend found out she was pregnant on July 20 this past weekend July 22/23 she had a early misscariage. We were both trying to get pregnant at the same time, planning it. We were literally days apart with ovulating, I haven't been anble to take a test yet but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant, if I am my expected due date is 4 days different from what hers was. I am heartbroken for her loss and not sure how to tell her, I know she will be happy for me either way I just want to be gentle with it.

I also have a brother in law and soon to be sister in law who suffered a late miscarriage what would be the best way to approach them if we are?

Again I haven't taken a test yet but I'm pretty sure we are pregnant.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Trigger warning, miscarriage mentioned. Advice needed for announcing to bff!

• Options
    edited July 2016
    "Pretty sure" you are pregnant does not equal pregnant. 
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Options
    bbiutmcphbbiutmcph member
    edited July 2016
    Sgreen19 said:
    My best friend found out she was pregnant on July 20 this past weekend July 22/23 she had a early misscariage. We were both trying to get pregnant at the same time, planning it. We were literally days apart with ovulating, I haven't been anble to take a test yet but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant, if I am my expected due date is 4 days different from what hers was. I am heartbroken for her loss and not sure how to tell her, I know she will be happy for me either way I just want to be gentle with it.

I also have a brother in law and soon to be sister in law who suffered a late miscarriage what would be the best way to approach them if we are?

Again I haven't taken a test yet but I'm pretty sure we are pregnant.
    I think this is a bit cart before horse no? It's great that you are thinking of your friends feelings but I would tell you this was premature if the pee on the stick wasn't even dry, let alone prior to even testing and just knowing you were.  Just because you think you are pregnant certainly doesn't mean you are.  WHen it's time take a test.  If you are in fact pregnant, and when it's time you feel you should share it, I would tell them in a text or email so they can take the news in private and not have to put on a brave face when they are struggling with their own emotions.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I test tomorrow, I'm pretty sure cause I know when I ovulated and when we had sex and I hace also been feeling the way I did when I was first pregnant with y daughter and when I was pregnant wich ended in a early miscarriage. Either way if I'm not its fine won't need the advise at the moment. Just asking for the advice because like I said she's my best friend we talk everyday pretty much never had and argument or anything like that reason being just looking for advice on how to tell her because she would be the first person I would want to tell besides my husband
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic