1st Trimester
Options

An

Re: An

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Counseling. You need counseling. Even when I'm hormonally angry, I would never spit at my husband or run away. And I think most of us are still somewhat lucid about our emotions. I know when I'm more ragey due to pregnancy, and will warn family that my reaction is a little overboard. This sounds like you may already have anger issues or some emotional conflicts with your family, and your inhibition is just completely dissolved. Definitely seek counseling.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    OP you were already quoted so the dirty delete and title change will do nothing but attract more attention here. Sorry.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Yah, that's not hormones... That's you using hormones as an excuse to act completely insane.   
  • Options
    1) DD'ing is not helpful to you or others.
    2) Anger Management is a real issue. Therapy is a great tool for you to use.
    3) Dont blame your lack of control on hormones, especially when you said you were a 'hot-head' prior to pregnancy. No one expect you to control your emotions, but they do expect you to control your actions.
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"