Pregnant after IF
Options

*1st Tri Check-in Week April 4th*

2»

Re: *1st Tri Check-in Week April 4th*

• Options
    I'm so sorry to have read your recent post,  @AandDM2014.  You are in my thoughts. Please be kind to yourself the next few days,  weeks,  and months.  I hope to see you on the IF boards when you are ready to try again.. I'll be lurking and rooting for you! 
  • Options
    Sorry looks like I was lurking and didn't check into this thread. I am 6 weeks today (4 failed attempts and lucky #5 sticked around!). 
    3 BETAs taken: 3/30-40.6, 4/01-136.7 and 4/04-614.8. First u/s scheduled on 4/14 but I'm thinking EDD is 12/03? I'm trying my best to enjoy being pregnant but it's easier said than done and DH says worrying about it is not going to do any good! Just wished my u/s was sooner! 

Happy Saturday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AandDM2014 I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know what to say, you are in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Options
    AandDM2014AandDM2014 member
    edited April 2016
    Thanks so much ladies, it means a lot to me. I'm going in this morning for a second ultrasound to confirm. It seemed pretty obvious to me, but my doc wasn't in the room and they only had a "fellow" there (I assume he's completed medical school and is wanting to become an RE, but has to do something like a residency), so I think they want an RE employed by their clinic to check again. I have the smallest, tiniest, littlest, atom sized bit of hope that they'll find something different today. But I'm not really expecting anything different from what I was told yesterday. *Update* Yup, there was still nothing. I was given the option to wait or do surgery. I have an appointment with my insurance on Monday afternoon to see how quickly and easily they can schedule surgery.*

Your support has been wonderful through this entire journey.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!