Options

Best Ovulation App?

anyone use a good one they love?
Married 07/2011 <3
ID Twin girls 04/2012 <3<3
Baby #3 Due Jan. 2017  <3

Re: Best Ovulation App?

• Options
    I think I've tried them all, and Fertility Friend is definitely the best.  It's not super user-friendly, though, so it takes some time to get the hang of it.  It's worth it in the long run.
  • Options
    I prefer Fertility Friend. I've tried that, Ovia, and Glow but FF was the best by far in my opinion.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mars724 said:
    anyone use a good one they love?
    @mars724

I haven't started using one yet because I am waiting to get AF first so I can start it accurately since it's been about 70 days since AF last came. Anyway, from what I can tell by looking at different apps and based on what others have said that Fertility Friend is the best as pp have said but I know a couple people at work who swear by Kindara.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I've been using Ovia, mostly because it was free and we aren't TTC just yet. I really just wanted something to help me track my cycles and get ready for when the times right. I have liked it though, you can enter just the basic info or spend a few more seconds to get really specific with symptoms. I also like that there are random facts and tips about fertility that pop up daily so I can continue to learn. Best of luck!
  • Options
    Fertility Friend is awesome!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    To my knowledge FF is the only one that isn't just taking a stab at when you may have ovulated. I used it, along with reading TCOYF, and got pregnant very quickly after stopping BCP.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.