Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTGP Graduates Pregnancy Check In {October 2015}

***THIS POST MAY MENTION PREGNANCY, BIRTH OR BABIES. If you are having a hard TTC or TTCAL day, please lurk at your own discretion***

***As a courtesy to those still TTC on this board, please do not post bump pictures here.***

Hello and Congratulations on your pregnancy! If you were a regular poster on TTGP we'd love to get an update on you this month! Please tell us how you are doing!
--Prim

How far along are you?

Which birth month board?

Anything exciting to share?

Questions, concerns or other?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: TTGP Graduates Pregnancy Check In {October 2015}

• Loading the player...
  • Options

If you'd like to tag a grad, obviously, please do so. I have a hard time keeping track of regulars that graduated. :-D

@yogahh : FX for a great first appointment and I know the first trimester can be an emotional rollercoaster.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options

Anything exciting to share? Just found out that my husband's mid-tour from his Korea assignment should fall right around the time of my due date. So he may not miss the birth! We are pretty stoked about that!

Yay! I so hope the timing works out and your husband can be there, @josie12367!

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    Bumped for those that lurk!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    @mrstmoose I'm sure lots of people have told you this, but I had no MS with my son either. Not even any nausea. Most of the time I forgot I was even KU. So it definitely isn't anything to worry about - I think we are just lucky!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    @sldp123 it's nice to hear stories. I know it's still early so it could rear it's ugly head at any time! Thanks!
  • Options
    @josie12367- Wow!! I don't think I knew that you got a BFP!!! That is so awesome!! and even better news that hopefully your hubby will be here for the delivery!!! So happy for you!

@mrstmoose- I would honestly be thankful for the lack of morning sickness.  A friend of mine that just had her 1st was so sick she missed almost a week of work total before she could get the over the counter meds.  So I know there is probably a part of you that wants to experience some of the typical symptoms of the pregnancy, but there will probably be a trade off symptom that you get at some point.  
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA I know, I keep telling myself that. And I do have cravings and aversions (hence why I'm eating a pizza lunchable and swiss rolls, don't judge) and have massive boobs and am having trouble sleeping. I think I'll just feel better after I go to the doctor. 
  • Options
    I'm still not sure if I qualified as a regular, but I miss you guys, so I'm going for it!

How far along are you? Will be 13w on Friday

Which birth month board? April 16

Anything exciting to share? Hopefully something soon - had blood drawn for panorama test last week so should know results in the next week (trisomy risk and sex of the baby).

Questions, concerns or other? I could swear there were more TTGP grads in April, but maybe they're just not lurking. I am glad that the "you guys are so mean bc you don't agree with me" drama seems to have died down for the time being.

I'm jealous of all of you without any morning*** sickness. (Although mine didn't really get bad until about 7w, so you might still get lucky, ha!) A coworker who just had her second baby didn't have MS with either pregnancy. Let's just say I am jealous. Mine is just this week finally starting to get better.

***ALL DAY
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA and @hunnybunny17 Thanks ladies so much for the congrats! I sure miss you both! Always supportive and so helpful :)

@AEG84 I am totally on the MS train. It has been pretty bad lately. I feel like i'm seasick, and want to puke, but can't. I'm also hungry all the time but can't actually eat anything. I didn't have any of this with my first, but I'm finding out quickly just how different each pregnancy can be! So you are definitely not alone...lol. 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @R0824H FX everything is fine.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6w3d

Which birth month board? May 31 but i'm hanging out on the june board

Anything exciting to share? 6 days till my ultrasound. Trying not to get my hopes up too much before then, nor purchase any pregnancy/baby stuff b/c i don't want to jinx anything

Thanks again for all the advice on this board! Hope to see many more of you over on the June board!!
  • Options
    @mrschmity we miss you on theTWW!!!
  • Options
    @R0824H- I wish you would have told us you got a BFP!!! I was wondering where you were!!  I'm sure you are very anxious with your recent history and everything.  I would totally be calling your OB back and tell them you really need to know whatever it is sooner than later.  Or see if you can get in with him today? Thinking of you!! Prayers, hugs and positive thoughts your way!!

@mrsschmity- So stinking excited for you!!  Can't believe it! I would not be upset if you did a drive by lurk on any of the TWW or WTO threads.  I saw you posted something on the 1st TRI board because there wasn't much "action" :)   Sorry about that!! Keep us updated!!
  • Options
    @jolydan and @MNturnsVA Seriously. I miss it! I have been a dirty, dirty lurker over the last week. I may have to make my presence known every now and then. I will have you know that I have brought the daily threads from TTGP over to the June board - I was missing my weekly Twatwaffle Tuesdays, WTF Wednesdays, UO Thursdays & FFFC. So those are still happening. I really hope I see you guys over there soon!
  • Options
    **update: loss mentioned**
    I started actively bleeding again last night, called my GP today and she ordered a stat beta....50...Guess this just wasn't my month
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @R0824H - I'm so sorry!  Sending lots of hugs your way!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @R0824H - thoughts and prayers are with you guys. 
  • Options
    Oh no, @R0824H...I'm so sorry. Sending hugs your way.
  • Options
    @R0824H- Oh no......I'm so sorry.....big, huge, internet hugs to you!!!
  • Options
    @R0824H so sorry, hugs to you
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear the news @R0824H. Sending hugs!

How far along are you? 5 weeks, 5 days

Which birth month board? June 2016

Anything exciting to share? Nothing yet. I miss this board! I lurk everyday hoping for lots of BFP's!

Questions, concerns or other?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jennifer0428jennifer0428 member
    edited October 2015
    @R0824H I'm so sorry to read about your loss. I can't imagine how you feel.
    Edited words
  • Options
    *****lurking from WTO/TWW*****

@R0824H I'm sorry to hear that :(
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    @R0824H I'm so sorry. Hugs to you!