TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• @R0824H I'm so sorry! My prayers and thoughts are for you and your husband!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no I'm so sorry @R0824H!
  • yogahhyogahh member
    edited October 2015

***urgggg messed that up

Re @lalala2004
    I really miss the tone of this board. There is such a camaraderie here that I don't feel on the BMB. BMBs seem better the more TTGP grads they have, so I'm hoping for a lot more BFPs for you ladies. Best of luck!

Amen!!!

cat fail animated GIF

• How far along are you? 4 weeks today!

Which birth month board? June 2016

Anything exciting to share? Just happy I officially am in a "fruit" category as of today!

Questions, concerns or other? Miss you ladies and your snark. Like @yogahh, I get really excited when TTGP ladies join the board. Hoping more of you join us this month!!!

• @mrstmoose

SERIOUSLY!! If you wanted to know sex based on the Ramzi theory, why didn't you ask your OB what side the placenta is on?!?
  • Glad to see this post. I've been lurking a bit because I missed the knowledge, support and fun gif parties over here. I never made a post about my BFP because I didn't feel like I posted quite enough for it to be a thing.

How far along are you:
    8 weeks, 1 day

Which birth month board:
    May 2016

Any exciting news to share: Well, I was totally paranoid that it wasn't real and something was going to be wrong but then this week had an U/S and saw the little rice crispie and heard his/her heartbeat. Shit got real right then! :)
  • mrstmoose said:

@lalala2004 and @yogahh for real. Our BMB has a bunch of whiny babies on it. I'm used to the thick skinned ladies of TTGP and I just want to scream every time I see a "Ramzi" post. Ughhhhhhh.

I agree. I havent been posting a whole lot because of this. Also there are way too many new threads that could fit into other weekly threads. I'm really hoping most of them go to FB or babycenter or something soon.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• mrsE2015mrsE2015 member
    edited October 2015
    @candicek15 thought you might find this funny!! The video could take a minute to load.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY
  • mrsE2015mrsE2015 member
    edited October 2015
    @R0824H I remember you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers, so sorry for your loss!!!
  • Dirty lurking and so happy to have stumbled across this little gem of a post!  I miss the vibe and common sense on this board, BMBs are a different ball game.  Congrats to all the graduates!

@R0824H I'm so sorry, t&p are with you.

How far along are you? 6w3d.  Thanks to temping and charting I'm pretty confident of my EDD which is June 2 based on both LMP and O.

Which birth month board? June 2016

Anything exciting to share? My mom bought me a pregnancy journal this weekend.  I love seeing how excited she is about this baby.  We've told a handful of family members and it's been so awesome seeing the reactions.  We've had tears, screams, shock, laughs, jumping up and down and lots of lots of hugs.

Questions, concerns or other? 1st tri woes are no joke.  My biggest concern right now is just making it to that first appointment and being able to see that everything is going well inside this uterus of mine, which for me isn't until 10 weeks.  I'm trying to take this pregnancy one day at a time and keep positive thoughts.

Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • @AEG84 I'm in April 16 and used to be on TTGP :) I think there's a few of us there. TheBorg too, right?

I don't know if I count as a TTGP reg, but I'm going for it!

How far along are you? 13 weeks

Which birth month board? April 16

Anything exciting to share? I didn't take my Zofran today and have yet to barf, so maybe I'm turning a corner over here!

Questions, concerns or other?I miss the TTGP board. Too many hurt feeling in April 16. And the "no judgement zone" post? Puuhhlease.

• @vinerie it's ridiculous. 
  • **off to lurk the May BMB**
  • AEG84 said:

**off to lurk the May BMB**

Ditto
  • m6agua said:
    @lalala2004 and @yogahh for real. Our BMB has a bunch of whiny babies on it. I'm used to the thick skinned ladies of TTGP and I just want to scream every time I see a "Ramzi" post. Ughhhhhhh.
    I agree. I havent been posting a whole lot because of this. Also there are way too many new threads that could fit into other weekly threads. I'm really hoping most of them go to FB or babycenter or something soon.
    Same here. The only thing I usually post is the daily threads....Twatwaffle Tuesday, WTF Wednesday, etc. Majority of the threads people post are the same effing thing - usually something about symptoms, or whining about something that gets whined about every day. I wish there was somewhere other than the BMB to post.