May 2016 Moms
Options

Super early symptoms...

lest12lest12 member
edited August 2015 in May 2016 Moms

I knooooooooooooooooow it is super early, but it's fun to talk about anyway.  Plus, it wouldn't hurt to make this a daily/weekly thread as the board gets busier!

Anyone experiencing any really early symptoms?  Little things that could have been your period?  Something that tipped you off before you took the HPT?

Edit - TIPPED you off, not TICKED you off.  Freudian slip!

image        image

Re: Super early symptoms...

• Options

I had crazy fatigue during the TWW.  Like, abnormally.  In hindsight, something was going on!

I've also been getting cramping which I think is normal right now.

image        image

• Options
    @lest12 I think we were both members of the June 14 board! Congrats and happy to have some familiar company again!

I experienced some early early cramping - which is weird for me -- so I thought it was possibly implantation...never felt it last time. 
    This week my nipples are super sore. I still pump daily for my DD and it has been more painful.
    Other than that just the slightest hint of possible nausea... more like the threat.
    It

imageimage 

http://media.thedailytouch.com/2013/08/lets-do-this-ucas-gif.gif

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DutchLucyLuDutchLucyLu member
    edited August 2015
    I seriously thought they'd stay away a little longer, but OMG. 4 weeks 2 days today and my back hurts, I'm constantly slightly nauseous and burpy. It's not too bad, though (no worse than my usual PMSing).

ETA: This all started at 14DPO but I got my BFP at 12DPO.
  • Options

Yes! @mslovesbo!  How are you???  How is your DD doing?  I hope you're enjoying early toddlerdom as much as I am...lol.  Congrats to you as well!  Good to see you here! :)

image        image

• Options

lest12 said:

I had crazy fatigue during the TWW.  Like, abnormally.  In hindsight, something was going on!

I've also been getting cramping which I think is normal right now.

Same here... and I can't catch my breath, even when I'm not doing anything lol.  I remember this happening when I was pregnant with DD, so weird!
  • Options
    Before I tested I started being able to smell EVERYTHING! It's what made me test since this month we had actually stopped "trying". This morning was the first time I almost hurled because of a smell though!

Otherwise I've been exhausted for days :-&
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    lest12 said:

Yes! @mslovesbo!  How are you???  How is your DD doing?  I hope you're enjoying early toddlerdom as much as I am...lol.  Congrats to you as well!  Good to see you here! :)

I am good! Ready to start this journey again! DD is growing so fast, although this teething business is for the BIRDS. She is at a very fun age though. Looking forward to keeping up with you and your journey!

imageimage 

http://media.thedailytouch.com/2013/08/lets-do-this-ucas-gif.gif

• Options
    Me too!  

image        image

• Options
    My first sign before the hpt was my breasts were larger. Tested really early and got a bfn, so thought maybe it was my imagination.

A few days later, suddenly felt super nauseous and warm at work. Told my dh and we joked about testing again, so I did that night and got my first faint positive. Tested again the next two days with multiples bfp tests.

Now I'm nauseous on and off, tired all the time, gassy and bloated, light cramping, and hormonal and emotional! :-S
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I was pretty tired, thirsty, having to pee a lot, but none of those things are abnormal for me. The main reason I tested at 10DPO is because I was temping and my temp spiked up a bit, and I just felt like it meant something.

Since the BFP, I've been hungry a LOT, with a little nausea if I get too hungry, but it may just all be in my head.

My back was pretty sore yesterday, too, but again, could just be random!

I don't know when I'll actually believe my symptoms are actually symptoms!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am soooooo exhausted. I am trying to stay active because I know that helps but I cannot wake up in the morning. I forgot how tired you become in the 1st tri. With my DD I could come home and take a nap but now she is a busy 2 yr old and I have grad school two nights a week till 8:30 so I am not getting those naps. 

Other than that, I feel a little bloated, my boobs are sensitive, and my back hurts off and on. I am seriously hungry all the time, which I also had when I was pregnant the 1st time. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    Very vivid dreams the first few nights before and after my BFP. Thought I was losing my mind, because I remembered having conversations with people that didn't actually happen.

Very tired. Took a nap after work yesterday, just couldn't keep my eyes open- which is very usual for me. Woke up feeling horrid. Nauseous, woozy, disorientated. Felt better after I ate. It's a good thing DH was working late, because the only thing that didn't sound like poison was a Wendy's cheeseburger, Fries, and a frosty. :)

Oh, and peeing all the time. Told DH we are either going to have to rearrange the bed, or switch sides. I can't be pinned up against the wall anymore!

For those of you with nausea, I just picked up this aromatherapy inhaler on Amazon called Quease Ease. It is very highly rated, and apparently you just smell it and nausea instantly goes away. I'm hoping it does the trick for me. Hundreds of great reviews!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Exactly 1 week before AF was due I had definite implantation bleeding. At first I was ticked bc I thought my period was starting a whole week early but it was just for a day and then was gone. I waited til last night (our anniversary) to test. I've been exhausted the last few days event hough I'm getting plenty of sleep and some slight nausea. It'll be interesting to see how the nausea goes. I've never gotten sick with any of the other kiddos but this is the earliest I've felt queasy. Oh and the vivid dreams! Yikes!!! Lol!
  • Options
    honeydew405honeydew405 member
    edited August 2015
    I would say about a week ago I was feeling fatigued and when I would wake up from a nap I had slight nausea. What really was a sign I was gassy lol
  • Options
    Sorry and my boob's were really sore off and on, which never happens before AF would come.
  • Options
    I didn't expect to experience any symptoms so early but I've been so exhausted, crazy hungry and my boobs are sore. Also for a few days before I took a test I would get winded very easily, out of breath with my heart rate rising rapidly. I walk and run on a regular basis so having no breath from sweeping the kitchen really set off alarm bells.
  • Options
    Started gagging while washing my son's bottles
  • Options
    My emotions are off the wall. We're talkimg crying for the silliest reasons, and multiple times a day. Oh! my nips have been feeling weird over the last two weeks, and today my RS leaked!? Still no BFP, but hopefully soon! Geeze Im almost through my entire box of wondfos. Haa
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I have been crazy exhausted and bloated. I've never felt this way unless I was on my AF.
  • Options
    My boobs were SUPER sore, which never happens when I am PMSing. Also, I have been dead tired even though I haven't been at work this week (work at a school) and my almost 2 yr old son has been at daycare. So, basically watching Netflicks is draining. And lastly, I was craving spinach so much I made a spinach and blueberry smoothie for dinner last night. BFP surprise surprise!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had a lot of symptons yet.  What made me take a test was because I was extremely tired and drained and that's not like me.  OF course the BFP made a lot of sense.  :)  Just yesterday, my boobs started hurting.... Note to self: Purchase new sports bra for gym! 
  • Options
    My boobs have been super sore. I was very crampy on Tuesday and was afraid to pee because I was convinced I was getting my period. Nauseous and exhausted today.
  • Options
    I've been very crampy (which I normally am when my period starts), super hungry but when I eat most things I lose interest after a few bites and can't have anything sweet (normally right before my period starts I binge on sweet food) and my body has decided that 4 am every night is the perfect time to wake me up to go to the bathroom :P and I feel a bit like a bloodhound because I can smell everything 

the first thing that made me think I was pregnant was the fact I felt a bit queasy when i hadn't eaten

• Options
    Tbh I didn't really have any symptoms that alerted me. But my boobs feel heavy, and I do think I have a slight increase in my sense of smell. I have felt some cramps but didn't attribute them to a BFP. However, now that I have seen that glorious second line, I am noticing every little twinge in my uterus. I am actually looking forward to all of the symptoms in the future!
  • Options
    I usually get no PMS symptoms until the day of my period and I've been bloated for a week, SUPER hungry even if I ate like and hour ago, tired... Oh so tired.... But easy to wake up in the AM which is not like me at all. My nipples were darker too which was a real shock some I am really fair... And then like a stabby heavy breast pain....

Decided with all this weirdness I better test early. BLAMO! BFP!!
  • Options
    I've been having some lower back pain, but what prompted me to take a test was the cramping.  Totally different than period cramps.  I didn't experience this with my first pregnancy so I'm curious to see how different this pregnancy will be. 
    Feel good May Mommies!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I had lower back pain for a few days before testing , have a decreased appetite (normally I'm a good eatter but now just want to lightly pick at things if anything), and sore boobs
  • Options
    iloveelkiloveelk member
    edited August 2015
    I knew right away. I can't remember what exactly came first but in two weeks I have been cramping, discharge, breakout in scalp, vivid dreams, bright yellow pee, fatigue like crazy, faintness. Diarrhea and nausea. Oh and bleeding nose and gums.

Oh this is my second pregnancy.
  • Options
    My main symptoms right now are sore lower back, exhaustion and really sore boobs/nipples. I feel like I've had some sensitivity to smells, but only randomly so far. I expect morning sickness to kick in this time next week if history repeats itself.

DD1 Born 11/06/09
    DD2 Born 05/11/11
     #3   EDD 05/02/16 
  • Options
    @FloTimko6614 here is the early symptoms thread that I was directing to you :)
  • Options
    kmmachlerkmmachler member
    edited August 2015
    I'm nursing my third can of sparkling water for the day!  I've had an upset stomach for the last couple days, but it's pretty bad today. Oh well, at least I'm not puking my guts out yet!  :-& I've also been pretty tired this last week, but I'm not positive that it's related. I'm pretty surprised that I'm having any symptoms at all at this point, but I managed to get a pretty early BFP too, so I'm thinking maybe my hormones are really in high gear!
    MC at 7 Weeks 12/4/14

BFP! 8/28/2015

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Also, just went to Dunks and the only thing that sounded good was an iced tea with 8 lemon slices. Yes, 8. The cashier looked at me funny and it took all I had not to blurt out "I'm pregnant. Leave me alone!" But, man, these lemons are hitting the spot, just like with my first.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    At 4 weeks 6 days ... Breasts super heavy and nipples more sore than they have ever been before AF. Also have random sharp stabbing pains in breasts and lower abdomen. Coincidentally I was supposed to start a diet with friends the day I found out. I have been cheating like crazy since.... Can't figured out if I'm really hungry or just excited to have a reason to cheat on this diet
  • Options
    ckk8584ckk8584 member
    edited August 2015
    4 weeks, 2 days here....my boobs are sore, tingly and BIG!
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

• Options
    I've been super thirsty today! And hungry, but trying to convince myself that's just me being a fatty and not bc of baby! Haha
  • Options
    My face is so broken out and I'm so bloated it's funny.
    *Married 7/29/11
    BFP 10/2/13, EDD 6/3/14
    Gave birth to my beautiful son, Owen Robert on 6/4/14!
    BFP #2 8/28/15, EDD 5/5/16

• Options
    @KLG8806 Oh, hunny. Not a FTM, but I am right there with ya! I was nowhere near as emotional this early with my first, but this time around I am a hot mess! You are definitely not alone in this!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still having virtually NO symptoms. It may sound strange, but I actually want sore breasts and nausea! At least that way I would feel pregnant.