April 2016 Moms
Options

Ultrasound thread!!

Let's watch these babies grow!

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

Re: Ultrasound thread!!

• Options
    So sad I can't play for another 7 weeks... :-S
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wahhhhh! I can't play either!
  • Options
    I've still got 21 days, but who's counting ;)
  • Options
    I'll get to do one later this week! We have our first ultrasound Friday. The only reason we get one so early is bc of a precious miscarriage. Hopefully soon we'll have lots of cute beans to see!
  • Options
    So glad someone started this thread even though it will be a bit before I get to participate!

@CCLow87 that is an adorable little fetal pole! ;)
    Married 2007 - DH & I: 39
    DS #1: Sept 2011
    TTC #2 January 2015:  BFP 8/1/2015, MC 8/27/2015 
    Surprise BFP 6/28/17... Chemical pregnancy confirmed:  7/2/2017
    TTC #2 again:  July 2017
  • Options
    2 more weeks! Ahh it feels like forever! Cant wait to start seeing everyones little beans!
  • Options
    So exciting! I get one on Monday can't come soon enough.
  • Options
    So early! I can't wait to go....I go on Aug 17 at 7 weeks. And only that early because I had an ectopic in March and they want to monitor me. I basically want to go every day, this wait is torture.....I just want to....see the baby....
  • Options
    I will be having one on Tuesday! Can't wait!
  • Options
    Ugh - can't wait for thanksgiving! My OB only does the anatomy scan.
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How cute!! I have to (im)patiently wait until 9/3 to see mine! :/
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mkgrunder said:

I would die! I'm already going to try and convince dh that we need to pay for a gender one if my Dr doesn't give me one around 14-16 weeks haha. With my last he gave me one at almost all my appointments.
  • Options
    RNJH2010 said:

mkgrunder said:

I would die! I'm already going to try and convince dh that we need to pay for a gender one if my Dr doesn't give me one around 14-16 weeks haha. With my last he gave me one at almost all my appointments.
    Yup, gender at the anatomy. So nothing til at least 18 weeks, likely 20. Our church funds a mobile pregnancy clinic that is often training new u/s techs though, so I may offer to be a test subject earlier
    Anniversary 
  • Options
    My doctor only does the 20wk anatomy/gender US unless there's evidence of an issue. I made an appointment at a free clinic for a placement/viability US for 9/3 in my 8th week. I also wanted a print out for revealing to our parents the following week. :]
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    19 more days for my first ! I'm so ready ! And I'll pay for a gender one at 15 weeks !!! Eekk! So excited lol
  • Options
    19 more days for my first ! I'm so ready ! And I'll pay for a gender one at 15 weeks !!! Eekk! So excited lol
    I will be doing the same!

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Options
    My first appt is 08/28 which is the day before my 8th week begins. My dr. office says they do a "Confirmation of pregnancy" visit before I will see the OB. Is this typical? Will I get an ultrasound? I want my dang ultrasound. lol
  • Options
    ekneipp is that how far along you had calculated? So cute!
  • Options
    ekneipp said:

We had our first today and measured at 5w6d and sawa the heart beat. Yay!!

Oh my goodness! I see baby! Yay!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yodiggity said:
    ekneipp is that how far along you had calculated? So cute!

I thought I was about 6w1d so close and their measurements can be off about 4 days. April 2 due date for now :)
  • Options
    I have my first ultrasound next Friday so I will update then (:
  • Options
    I'm so nervous I want to puke. I get my 7 week next Thursday. After 1 SB(24weeks) and 1 MC(6weeks) I'm terrified to say the least. My Numbers are more than doubling but it doesn't feel real yet. :-SS
  • Options
    yodiggity said:
    My first appt is 08/28 which is the day before my 8th week begins. My dr. office says they do a "Confirmation of pregnancy" visit before I will see the OB. Is this typical? Will I get an ultrasound? I want my dang ultrasound. lol
    Likely a blood draw :)
  • Options
    I go tomorrow- I'm so nervous!!
  • Options
    So glad someone started this thread! I love all these pics of everyone's little beans and can't wait to keep seeing more! I don't go for my first ultrasound until 8/24, so I'll update the photo after that! It cannot come soon enough! Keep posting your photos!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I'm so very impatient for ours in two weeks!
  • Options
    Ahh so sad I can't play. Trying my best to wait with some sort of patience until 9/22. I'll be 10 weeks. I was bummed at first my OB wouldn't see me until then but It'll be cool to see something resembling a baby. Can't wait to see all the babes! 
  • Options
    What an exciting surprise! Congratulations! Praying for you that the smaller bean catches up very soon!!!
  • Options
    I went yesterday! They saw a yolk sac that measured 5wks 6 days- exactly where I thought I would be. Tiny heartbeat too! No pics though. I go back in too weeks to measure crown to rump. Everything looked great!
  • Options
    yodiggity said:

That's exactly what they told me and that's the first day I get an appointment too. They said no ultrasound until around 10 to 12 weeks :(
  • Options
    So excited for everyone who has had one. We're impatiently waiting for ours on 9/10. 
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @yodiggity My OB also requires a conformation appt before they schedule and future appts. For me it was just a urine test then they tell me I'm pregnant. I have always been given paperwork at that point and they schedule my first ob appt for 8-10 weeks and normally do an ultrasound then to get an EDD. 

I won't be getting my first ultrasound for another month but excited to see this thread!
    DS1 4/24/12
    DS2 4/24/14
    EDD for Baby #3 4/16/16

• Options
    My first scan is next Wednesday....fingers crossed.  We told my 6 year last night and she is on baby cloud 9.....

• Options
    izzyp25izzyp25 member
    edited August 2015
    How soon would you be able to see anything on an ultrasound? My OB's assistant scheduled me based on my LMP and not the date of ovulation so I think I will actually be going in around 7 weeks and not the 8-10 week range. Will this matter? My appointment is for 9/2 and I am really excited!