TWW Friday

2»

Re: TWW Friday

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -2, +1

Testing Plans: 14 DPO, if AF doesn't come first

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  Month/Cycle:  FF won't recognize what I think was my O date (day 14) unless I discount my first bunch of temps for the month.  Our AC was out those days, and it was HOT at night.  I'm blaming the weird early high temps on that, since I was literally sweating every morning when I woke up.  Then we got it fixed, and things got more normal.  Looking at my chart, does anyone think this was an anovulatory cycle, or do you think I O'd on day 14? Hopefully I attached it right....

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?   A love of books!  All books!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Quippery:  I saved the chart as an image, and attached it at "Attach a File" below the text entry box....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LindsM123 said:
    @Quippery:  I saved the chart as an image, and attached it at "Attach a File" below the text entry box....
    Thank you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Me: 26, DH: 31
    Married: August 13, 2011
    Due Date: June 15, 2017
    Fur Babies: Remi (Labrador, 9) and Brutus (Pug, 4)
  • Options
    @LindsM123 I think if CD 14 was not the first night with the AC working again it looks good for O.
  • Options

@CoachBeckyCooper Nope, CD 12 was the first night it was fixed.  If I add all the temps back in, FF says it can't identify a date for O. :-/

Thanks for the help!

• Options
    AHHHHH!!!!! Someone chart stalk me and talk me down from being a symptom spotting speshul snowflayke! 

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d6ae0/">My Ovulation Chart</a>
  • Options
    AEG84AEG84 member
    Thanks @LindsM123!

Chart attached if someone wants to stalk pretty please! Original FF O date was day 14 (not a dotted line - it was solid).
  • Options
    AEG84 said:

Thanks @LindsM123!

Chart attached if someone wants to stalk pretty please! Original FF O date was day 14 (not a dotted line - it was solid).

Just a newbie here, but I would actually say CD 15, going mainly on your temps. Why the open circles on CD 16 and CD 17?
  • Options
    jsassyjsassy member
    @caseyw8784 yay!! Congrats!!
    Me: 35 - DH: 34
    Married: 08/2009
    BFP #1: 11/2010 - DS born 07/2011
    TTC #2: 02/2014
    RE Dx-Unexplained IF: 06/2015
    BFP #2: 08/12/15 - MC 08/27/15
    BFP #3: 03/11/16 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/09/16 - DD born 12/2016  <3

• Options
    @caseyw8784 early congrats!! Fx you get a for sure BFP!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.
    Reciprocal Ivf Feb 2016. DW eggs and I am carrying. EDD: 10/27/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you @caseyw8784

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/12 or 20/5 (depending on symptoms versus temps)

Timing: -5, -3, -1 or not at all

Testing Plans: not till af doesn't show

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I really think I'm only five dpo based off all my symptoms, but I'm letting ff get my hopes up with my o date being on cd 8. That means I either have cramps or gas, exhaustion or I'm just a bit lazy since in on vacation at the beach.

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?
    The importance of family. Our household was set up and run to promote family time; family dinners, lunches in summer, one TV we all watched shows together. I want family time for my own lo, it's very important to me.
  • Options
    @MamaBish - I totally know what you mean about Ovia.  I use it as well and it does not help my symptom spotter tendencies

@caseyw8784 - Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Month / Cycle: 2 / 2

CD / DPO : 21 / 3

Timing: EOD

Testing Plans: Here's to hoping I can hold out until Aug 11 (the day I am expecting AF)

Symptoms / Rants / Raves / Chart Stalk: I have had really sore boobs the past few days, which is abnormal for me around this time of my cycle... But I am sure it means nothing (I will not give in to symptom spotting... I will not give in to symptom spotting...).  The TWW has become the bane of my existance.  If I am not at work I just cannot get it off my mind.  It doesn't help that tons of my girlfriends are pregnant right now.  And if I could stop crying to Whirlpool fridge commercials and huggies diaper commercials, that would be reallly great.

GTKY - What did your parents teach you that you want to pass on to your LO(s): (1) That expressing love (mom and dad) is the best way to teach your kids how to love and respect others.  (2) That you have to try your best at whatever you are doing.  It isn't about competing with everyone else (or necessarily being the best) as long as you are trying your hardest at whatever it is you are doing at the moment.
  • Options
    AEG84AEG84 member
    Thanks @LindsM123!

Just a newbie here, but I would actually say CD 15, going mainly on your temps. Why the open circles on CD 16 and CD 17?
    Thanks for taking a look!  The open circles are because I took temps at different than usual times. I get up at 4:45am several days a week for a second job (which ends next week, yay!) and then a bit later other weekdays and sleep in a bit on weekends - 16 and 17 were a weekend. FF doesn't like that so much and gives the different days open circles. In prior months, it's taken my early days as the weird ones, though, instead of the later days...not sure why it's different this time around.
  • Options
    Lurking from WTO: @caseyw8784 , fingers crossed for you! How exciting! 
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    careauxlina10t !!
    Happy and healthy 9 months to you! 
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    I didn't know where else this belonged but I'm going crazy.

** possible BFP mentioned **

I woke up this morning and took a wondfo pregnancy test and an OPK as I have been doing for the last week. Both were positive. Now I have had seven wondfos "faint" positive but negative blood test. My doctor said it's very unusual to have so many false positives at home and a negative blood test. She asked that I retest on Monday.
    Waiting game is the shits.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm CD 38, I have been temping also. My OPK is glaringly positive and turned positive the moment the urine hit the strip. I've never been more confused in my life about my body. Chart attached.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO: 38/?

Timing: no clue :/

Testing Plans: have been testing for two weeks!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: just some cramping and sore breasts

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO? Love for people, for themselves. Kindness goes a long way.
  • Options
    Yay @careauxlina10t!!!

I'll see you on the bmb soon! :)
  • Options
    Lurking from WTO.

Congratulations, @careauxlina10t! Congratulations and FX for a darker line, @caseyw8784! :)

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    Congrats on the BFPs ladies!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Lurking from WTO... Congrats @careauxlina10t ! I'm glad you caved tonight after reading your earlier post...
    Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!

<3 In Love 2001
    Married 2009
    TTC#1 2014
  • Options
    BabyIntegersBabyIntegers member
    edited August 2015
    Congratulations to the women who got bfp!!! So exciting :) Have a healthy 9 months :)

I forgot to add a rave. I am very grateful that I learned how to temp this cycle. I feel so content today to not have to obsess about much. 

Knowing that we timed sex accurately with O--that all I have to do is wait and see if I get AF is a huge relief.