November 2015 Moms
Options

We're having a..

edited June 2015 in November 2015 Moms
BOY! :D
He was proud to show what he's got during the ultrasound there is no denying that he is indeed a he :)

Re: We're having a..

• Options
    I have attached the file like three times and it keeps disappearing :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ash413ash413 member

NO1CURR

what's everyone favorite taco?

Oh oh we had chicken tacos yesterday for dinner... they were Uh-mazballs
  • Options
    NO1CURR what's everyone favorite taco?
    Can we start talking about fake cheese again? That was one of my favorite conversations.
    Guise I want to make strawberry cupcakes with a lemon curd filling with a pink lemonade buttercream
    OMG - send some my way. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

NO1CURR

I personally have been thinking about shrimp tacos lately
    I've been craving shrimp tacos like crazy, but I'm super picky after living on the coast for so long.
  • Options
    I just had breakfast. Must we talk about food so early? The answer to that is yes. I'm so hungry.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

LSRoo said:

ash413 said:

NO1CURR

For the love of all things I would kill for a chicken taco right now. 10am is acceptable for a taco, right?!?
    I ate a Swiss roll for breakfast, there's no recovering from that. It's all downhill now.
    I had a hot fudge sundae pop tart. It's all sugar from here on out. Olive Garden for lunch

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NO1CURR what's everyone favorite taco?
    For the love of all things I would kill for a chicken taco right now. 10am is acceptable for a taco, right?!?
    I ate a Swiss roll for breakfast, there's no recovering from that. It's all downhill now.
    What is a Swiss roll? Please elaborate. Also, @LSRoo, all times are acceptable for a taco. It's TACO TIME!
  • Options

NO1CURR

I personally have been thinking about shrimp tacos lately
    I've been craving shrimp tacos like crazy, but I'm super picky after living on the coast for so long.
    I feel you! Seafood just isn't good unless you're near the coast

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

LSRoo said:

ash413 said:

NO1CURR

I had a hot fudge sundae pop tart. It's all sugar from here on out. Olive Garden for lunch

PLEASE tell me you're getting the subs ade out of the breadsticks. My closest is 45 minutes away. I need to live vicariously.
    Me: 28 DBF: 30
    BFP#1 07/10/14 EDD 3/14/15 Diagnosed with Blighted Ovum 08/18/14
    BFP#2  3/17/15 EDD 11/22/15
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    grapesoda1111grapesoda1111 member
    edited June 2015
    What is a Swiss roll?!?!!?!

Girl you have not lived.

Eta I suck at mornings

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You guys need to get on board with little Debbie. We go waaaaay back.
    Ahhh, Little Debbie is like the old bff you lost touch with. We were girls and then we just drifted apart. I will make an effort to rekindle the relationship immediately. 
  • Options
    I'm totally having tacos for dinner, now I'm even more excited about this. Also, I always crave cake so of course I want cupcakes too!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    VexyMommy said:
    Ahhh, Little Debbie is like the old bff you lost touch with. We were girls and then we just drifted apart. I will make an effort to rekindle the relationship immediately. 
    Totally.  You may drift apart for a while and go your separate ways.  You may get haughty and sophisticated and go for fancy desserts, but as soon as you need to eat your feelings she's the one you turn to.  Little Debbie is always there at the 24/7 store and affordable even when you're broke as a joke.  She'll be there for you when no other dessert will. 
    Ded.  =))
  • Options
    @VexyMommy I'm allergic to chocolate, but I do the SAME THING with the strawberry shortcake roll little Debbies. Yum!!!
  • Options
    marafaye said:
    What is a Swiss roll? Please elaborate. Also, @LSRoo, all times are acceptable for a taco. It's TACO TIME!
    Hate me forever now, you won't stop eating them.
    Does anyone else eat them by peeling off the top layer of chocolate with their teeth and then eating the cake layer and then licking out the cream filling?  Or am I just really weird.  lol.
    If you're weird then I'm insane. I unroll the cake layer first too.
    There's no other way to eat a Swiss Roll!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    marafaye said:
    Hate me forever now, you won't stop eating them.
    Does anyone else eat them by peeling off the top layer of chocolate with their teeth and then eating the cake layer and then licking out the cream filling?  Or am I just really weird.  lol.
    If you're weird then I'm insane. I unroll the cake layer first too.
    Does anyone have experience with those cupcakes that you could take the frosting off in one piece and then just eat it without the cake? I want to say it's something Entenmann's makes around the holidays. 
  • Options
    I won't mention the Boston creme pies, zebra cakes, or donut sticks that I also have stashed at the back of the cabinet. And DS is obsessed with the pecan rolls. We have a problem.
  • Options
    I am about to stuff my face with cold KFC and I cannot wait.
  • Options
    It's 4pm here and that = afternoon tea time. I want all the cakes in all the world, but especially lemon French Fancies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"