Baby Names
Options

Anyone else carry names on from their families?

13»

Re: Anyone else carry names on from their families?

• Options

Either OP is gonna pitch a hissie fit or have a straight out conniption. Jury's still out. In the meantime might I suggest a hootinanny to bide the time. Whole lot of hoot just a little bit a nanny, that's my darn tootin recommendation. Give your darlin and honey's some sugar, butter them biscuits and don't bother holdin' your horses. Cuz lawd have mercy we are in for a finger lickin good time over yonder!
    Why would I pitch a fit or have a hissy fit? This has me laughing the whole way. Good thing I didn't ask if she was from the Middle East. I can only imagine the hilarity would have doubled!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Either OP is gonna pitch a hissie fit or have a straight out conniption. Jury's still out. In the meantime might I suggest a hootinanny to bide the time. Whole lot of hoot just a little bit a nanny, that's my darn tootin recommendation. Give your darlin and honey's some sugar, butter them biscuits and don't bother holdin' your horses. Cuz lawd have mercy we are in for a finger lickin good time over yonder!
    Why would I pitch a fit or have a hissy fit? This has me laughing the whole way. Good thing I didn't ask if she was from the Middle East. I can only imagine the hilarity would have doubled!
    Why is the Middle East hilarious?
  • Options
    LizWhiz87 said:
    LizWhiz87 said:

So, are you from the south? Or do you just really like to put on the façade from those television shows? That’s the only thing I think of when I hear people say “honey” and such. It's not just you. This is from anyone. My aunt Roxie says hun and honey, but she is from the south. Or it just sounds better when it's from an older person, like a senior citizen. For some reason, and I have no idea why, I get the impression you can’t be that much older than me.

My responses will be spaced a bit. Planning the curriculum for the next month while the boys are gone at their grandmother’s house. Plus catching up on laundry. The dryer finally got replaced. Nothing like backed up laundry due to a shot dryer, am I right?

What kind of job do you have? An office job with access to the Internet? That’s pretty neat.

Haha, can I first say how hilariously this thread has dovetailed. I love the ladies on this board. @Britt, I just wanted to answer your questions again, since this has turned into your own personal AMA with me. Yes, I am from the South. A proud Mississippi girl at heart. My use of 'honey' had less to do with my Dixie roots, however, and more to do with my speaking to you in the same condescending tone you took with me. My delivery was just more charming and less patronizing. Glad to know my fellow Southern ladies (and those who have been adopted into our sisterhood) can back me up.

And yes, I work in an office. With a computer. That computer has internet access. It even has two monitors. I also get a desk, some pens, and even multicolored sticky notes. So according to you... 

Any more questions?
    It was me trying to get to know you more, you dingbat, haha! It didn't mean anything other than that. Thanks for the entertainment, though! This was all amazing to read.
    Oh name calling? You think that's the way to win friends around these parts?
  • Options
    @LizWhiz87 I think the making friends ship sailed a while ago. But I'm patronizing and condescending and you're just a dingbat so what do we know? Double points for incorporating Designing Women!

• Options
    Hi there,
    Due to the topic of this thread, we will be closing it from all further comments.
    Please be advised that continuing to create threads related to this will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump forums.
    We thank you for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"