Options

Ladies, time to come clean....

13»

Re: Ladies, time to come clean....

• Options
    cagoldicagoldi member
    edited January 2015

cagoldi said:

So is anyone FB friends with her? I know we can't post personal info and I wouldn't want anyone to do that, but if anyone knows where she works I think this needs to be reported.

It's snapchat so you can't prove that she did anything.  I wouldn't want to ruin someone's job/life over something they posted here.  I'm probably in the minority on that though.

---QBF---

I would hate to see someone lose their job over it, but if I were those parents? I'd be on a fucking crusade.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CFox815 said:
    Everyone is stressing me out. I am buying the winter coat I have been lusting after. THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULTS.

But the coat is really cute, though.
    You should! It will make you feel better! :)

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Options
    CFox815 said:

cagoldi said:

Just tell me it isn't fur...

No!!!
  • Options

I have a lot of possum hate.

Me, too.

One tried attacking me, two siblings and two friends through the screen door to our front door. JUST BECAUSE IT WAS WALKING BY.
    Omg.
  • Options
    @meeshkaroni YGPM.

Thank you.
  • Options

I'm sorry, is anyone else giddy this thread has reached 15 pages?

No.
  • Options

Can we return to the part where snakes chase people ? This is real life? I'm so glad the biggest snake I'll see where I live is a garden snake. Also, I show love for the pink and you change your avatar @cagoldi? Sadsies. (Or was I wrong and it wasn't you in the first place)

In my neck of the woods, giant spiders chase people. True story.
    I'm gonna need to know where this is. So I can avoid it at all costs!!!!!! I don't handle spiders. At all!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"