November 2013 Moms

Ladies, time to come clean....

Re: Ladies, time to come clean....

• Loading the player...
  • @LJGS1010‌ I respect you a ton but I can't give her a chance. She's done this before on her last bmb. Nope. I'm done.
  • Andplusalso I'll never be comfortable putting pics of my kids up.
  • DC once took a picture of LO and sent it to me... why? BecauseI asked them to... I missed his little cheeks and wanted a pick me up...

The difference I (the parent) was aware.

DC also takes pictures of LOs with a camera they have on site that stays in the center.  They upload them to a online secure portal for us to view, or they print them out and post them around the room then send them home.

This is the only occurence I could ever imagine taking pictures is o.k... and I'm pretty sure we signed a consent form.

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• @mellochello my issue is its not the first time. Won't be the last. I can promise you guys that.
  • @mellochello my issue is its not the first time. Won't be the last. I can promise you guys that.

As a skeptic I am in this boat... but I hope to be proved wrong by @uncgirl6885.

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• CFox815 said:

Andplusalso I'll never be comfortable putting pics of my kids up.

I mean, it's a public forum. You should be cautious putting up pictures of your child always, not just because of a specific FFFC.
    I'd never post something that I don't mind people seeing. I'm very sceptic if social media in general. I didn't mean it like that just in a way that now I won't want to see what she has to say about stuff. It will make me sad and angry every time.
  • It's not a history that she and I have personally. No worries though. I think its time for me to be done anyways. I appreciate everything you ladies have done for me and @uncgirl6885‌ I don't hate you. Don't think youre being truthful but don't hate you.

• Having separation anxiety...

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• FFFC: I don't know what tl;dr means. 

Me either! I assume it is supposed to be a summary of some sorts of what you just posted.
  • And guys...you made our sick mod mod today. So you all need to sit down where you are and think about what you've done...and not leave our board while you do that. OK?! YOU HEAR ME?!?

Hallelujah, holy shit...where's the Tylenol?!

But seriously please no one I like leave? :(

OMG we are mind twins today!!!
  • cagoldi said:
    And guys...you made our sick mod mod today. So you all need to sit down where you are and think about what you've done...and not leave our board while you do that. OK?! YOU HEAR ME?!?

Hallelujah, holy shit...where's the Tylenol?!

But seriously please no one I like leave? :(
    OMG we are mind twins today!!!
    I TOTALLY thought yours was in response to mine. Because I guess I'm a narcissit? LOL. But being mind twins is way better.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Man. All the feels. I can't even put anything into words right now that would remotely make sense -too sleep deprived. Just going to snuggle my little guy a little tighter here.
  • That article seriously made me shake with rage...

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• @mommyxtwo1113 ygpm

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• @kamakaziartist‌ you have an etsy shop? Forgive me if this has been a known fact. I am behind the times :)

• @kamakaziartist‌ you have an etsy shop? Forgive me if this has been a known fact. I am behind the times :)
    It's for the studio jewelry pieces. I don't think I've talked about it before, because spam.
    Well it's not spam to me!!! Tell me where to go! :)

Yes. Me too. :)
  • cagoldi said:
    So is anyone FB friends with her? I know we can't post personal info and I wouldn't want anyone to do that, but if anyone knows where she works I think this needs to be reported.

I agree with this... where are our detectives?

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"