February 2015 Moms
Options

Spam!!!!

I don't yet see a Tuesday Spam thread yet, my apologies if I'm wrong....

Re: Spam!!!!

• Options
    I'm waiting anxiously for my OB's office to open for the day (west coast, it's 4:40am here). For the last 36 hours I've been feeling pretty rotten but in the last 12 it has gotten very bad.... Haven't been able to even keep water down. I'm worried about dehydration and lack of nutrition getting to my lil guy, and stressing him out. I have officially decided to use my crazy allowance on insisting I get seen today. Cross your fingers for me please it's just food poisoning or a bug.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on spam before 2 pages? Weird!

I'm up in the middle of the night with non-pregnancy related chronic neck pain. Ugh. Long story short, 2 accidents, 3 surgeries, and 2+ years of Physio, and massage later and I still have a pain in my neck from a supposed soft tissue injury. Sitting for my 9hr drive home in Saturday did me in. I'm trying to avoid taking my T3s but I'm gonna be cranky.

I hope all you ladies are getting some well deserved sleep!
  • Options
    Yesterday was crazy busy at work. I didn't get a chance to even look at the message boards all day. Then had a mini-meltdown with hubby. They only pick up Christmas trees so many days which are quickly approaching and I was stressing since we won't be home tonight to work on it. Well, hate to say it worked but it totally did. We took the whole tree down and got other stuff done. Guess pregnant meltdowns aren't always bad.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    boo cogdis that stinks.  I hope you can get comfortable so you can sleep.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    @Jensoprano82‌ feel better! Hope its just some weird bug and not something more serious!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Oh my @Jensoprano82‌ that sounds awful! I'll cross my toes, too! I hope you get seen today and feel better soon.

What time does their office open?
  • Options
    Thanks @aggiebug‌ I really shouldn't complain as I do have t3s and percocette (sp?) for it that I'm cleared to take during pregnancy but I've managed to avoid taking much of those for the baby's sake and I really don't want to drug up my baby so I'm trying to tough it out (even though I'm not that tough - lol).

It makes me happy to hear how happy you are about the snow! It has been snowing here, too. I'll have some tea if I don't fall asleep by 6 and see if I can come close to your appreciation of it!

• Options
    Thanks @munchkin8590‌ and @CogDis‌ ... I'm assuming 8:00, which gives me three more hours to drink water and try to rest!

Hope your neck pain goes away Cog so you can get some rest. No fair how a lot of ladies are having old back and neck injuries plaguing them now when they need the rest the most
  • Options
    Jensoprano82 thats not crazy, thats legit. Dehydration is no joke.  Sadly they might have you go into the hospital to give you fluids though instead of coming into the office :(  Good luck and feel better! 
  • Options
    My feet are like paddles. I was hoping they'd go down over night with putting them up high in bed.  They went down a bit, but still huge. I need to be better about putting them up at work.  Now that everyone is back, it felt kindof undignified to do it yesterday in cubbie land where I work, but they are so swollen the skin on the top feels like it stretching out when I walk.  Anyone ever get stretch marks on their feet? JK. Kindof.
  • Options
    @Jensoprano82‌ hope you feel better soon!!

@CogDis‌ that sounds awful...I hope you feel better too.

I've been super tired the past few days and I just came seem to get comfy. On a brighter note I finally got all the furniture pieces for baby's room! Had to drive an hour away yesterday to get it but it was worth it. :blush:
  • Options
    Hello lovies have not posted in a few days did a little lurking glad to see everyone is doing fine.the past few days have been hell i fell so helpless nothing is satisfying and my patience with people are really really thin i swear if my co worker says one more time i look like im going to pop im gonna pop him in the head sheesh try hello when u see me anyway time to dress for work have a good day all
  • Options
    Feel better those of you who are sick/hurting.

Pregsomnia is really starting to hit me. I cannot sleep at all and I'm getting up to pee 5-6 times.

DD also got up early this morning and was super cranky. So I fed her breakfast and put her back to bed. Hopefully she can get a quick nap I'm before my doctors appointment.
  • Options
    @Jensoprano82‌ & @CogDis‌, I hope you guys get some relief soon!

@aggiebug‌ I'm loving the snow here too! It's nice to not go anywhere, though I hope they clean the roads before DH needs to drive home!

@DHarpster‌ Yay furniture! Ours is still on order. I'm getting SO impatient cuz I wanna finally decorate and organize stuff!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Our Baby Yoshi is a GIRL!!!
  • Options
    I just made a chiro appointment for tonight - I can't wait to go. I'm hoping that a good neck crack will clear out my sinuses and help with this sinus infection.

I hope all the other sick and pained ladies feel better ASAP!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    While the take home gbs swab was a good idea in theory, i quickly discovered that my massive belly turned accurate swabbing into a very awkward contortionist act. Oh what a sight i was this morning.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hey all! Seems like I am not the only one with all the pains. This month seems tough! Feel better all of you. I have been just tired without doing much. I packed up my hospital bag today. So yaayyy for that!
  • Options
    Going to hospital tour tonight.  Guessing after that I will be inspired to actually pack my hospital bag. We literally live less than a mile from the hospital, so I am not all that concerned since I can always send DH back home for something.. but I think i need to get on that. 

:-\"

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    H and I bought new fish this weekend.
    ...2 have already died. We paid like $5/fish (stupid tropical neons that were falsely labeled 'on sale'). I picked 1 dead fish out of the tank this morning and put in in a ziplock on hold in our freezer. I am taking it back to the store tonight. I am not sure what their return/replacement policy for fish is, but if I am paying $5/fish they better last more than 3 days. 

• Options
    Got up when DH left for work, made me a cup of hot tea and curled up on the couch for the day. Fell asleep and it's cold :(

I'm dying to clean my house and I can't! Ugh. We cleaned out the car before they came to tow it away and it's all in a pile in the front room. Guess I didnt sleep as well last night as I thought. My body is saying "sleep!! Sleep now" again. BPP at the OB tomorrow and scheduling the rest with her and the MFM tomorrow.
  • Options
    I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep. Luckily I'd gone to bed at 10pm, so the six hours seem to have been enough. I'm downright chipper this morning. What is wrong with me?
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    cloe111479cloe111479 member
    edited January 2015
    Other New Orleans folks will understand, like @crazycornball -- I want a King Cake SOOOO badly today.  I thought someone in the office would bring one and nothing!

Guess who will be stopping at randazzo's on the way home. 

For those who don't know -- It's King's day.  The official start of the Mardi Gras season.  Here is some king cake info. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ...2 have already died. We paid like $5/fish (stupid tropical neons that were falsely labeled 'on sale'). I picked 1 dead fish out of the tank this morning and put in in a ziplock on hold in our freezer. I am taking it back to the store tonight. I am not sure what their return/replacement policy for fish is, but if I am paying $5/fish they better last more than 3 days. 

Fish killer
    but I'm trying to keep them alive!!!!
  • Options
    After last saturday's hospital run, it appeared that I also got the stomach flu. Had a really rough 72 hours and am still on a liquid diet today. Hopefully I have a better appetite today and am able to eat without purging one way or the other. I'm going to give the docs a call and ask for advice on what to eat, since i've gone over 72 hours without eating but only water and sips of pedialyte. My poor little baby might be lacking nutrients in there. I'm going to be spending today napping constantly again to make it go faster. However, all these naps are messing up my sleep cycle.

Those who are also ill, I hope you feel better soon. I know exactly how rotten being sick is. Germ free internet hugs.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh I love kings cake! I could easily find them in TX but not up here.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    Love Nola... Oh how I miss thee
  • Options

Fish killer

but I'm trying to keep them alive!!!!

I've had fish tanks for a long time. Most of the time when you buy from a pet store, they already have some type of diseases, you can buy tabs that treat common diseases such as ick(which is the most common). You just put them in your filter and treat for 24 hours, they work well. Also make sure the PH level of your water is ok. Most places will refund you if the fish dies within a week, but they want a sample of your tank water to test the PH. If your water tested good then they will refund you or replace the fish. Tanks are actually really hard to keep up on! I have killed many fish in my day!
  • Options
    I slept great last night. I almost slid off the road while driving to work in some messy wintery mix. As soon as I got to work I logged into TB.

TanningBed/VaginaCake/Halloween Shower is truly making my day the best Tuesday ever. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    Sorry to everyone feeling so crappy today - hope you all feel better soon and all you other mommas can avoid all the yuck going around.

I'm excited it's finally snowing! If it's going to be this damn cold, it better snow. If only they'd let us out early...the roads definitely aren't fun right now and everyone is driving like they've never seen snow before.

I'm also from PA (south central PA). Took me an hour extra to drive my 25min commute this morning. Plus the tires on my rental car are just awful; I slid doing 20 trying to put my breaks on. I'm from Central NY, this less than an inch snow is nothing, but PA doesn't know what plows are.

I have a list of stuff to do (call my dr office for a pediatrician, call the insurance company to see if they'll cover a breast pump, set up a tour of the daycare...etc). But I think that'll get done tomorrow.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• Options
    Ugh turning my spam into a bitchfest. Slept 1 hr last night and had an appointment at 8:50am. The little dusting of snow turned out to be horrible. .I literally had a panic attack on the highway. I made it there and home safely..thank god. My appointment went great so thats a plus.
  • Options

I'm posting first because I'm stabby this morning...

My exhaust took a big ol' shit on me on my way into work this morning. This is super embarrassing and just... ugh! I called some places to get some quotes and everyone is telling me that they can't quote it without seeing it... please tell me when I'm supposed to have time to do this when I have to freakin' work until 445 every day and the muffler shops close at 5... I know it isn't their fault, I'm just so over this car... I've spent at least 3.5K in the last year on this thing... I just want it to STOP being so crappy... :'(

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    @holachicaaa‌ my sister teaches for CPS too-i already started leave so I hope they are off too so I have someone to hang out with!
  • Options
    wirtlehmwirtlehm member
    edited January 2015
    The lady downstairs made potato soup today. I was so pumped. I inhaled it, and now it's gone...and I'm still hungry. :-S

This is damn depressing :( I'm all too familiar w this feeling lately and I'm NOT amused by it in the least...

ETA: I've given up on bras... I'm officially only wearing sports bras to work, no matter how flat chested they make me look... I wore an underwire bra yesterday and had a constant stabbing pain underneath my right boob all day... Nah, not doing it anymore...

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    AngeldcfAngeldcf member
    edited January 2015

During the de-Christmasing and cleaning house last night, we realized we gave away our extra carseat base to my brother/gf.  Off to BRU today.  SCORE!  I swore we kept our 2 bases & bought them one.  DH looked in the other attic & found the base, infant insert (forgot about that) and toddler seat inserts. 

Need to open & write in the new baby book. 

Found several plastic ball ornaments on clearance (forgot about this) & plan to take them again to get baby hand/footprints.  Our nice nurse stamped the ornaments and baby book while he already had the ink on him for the birth certificate.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I pre-certified with my insurance today. Gah, it's getting real folks! Only a few weeks to go!
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    I've been craving an inappropriate amount of cereal lately. I used to eat it like it was my job in college and suddenly I want it for 3 meals a day. Pregnancy is weird.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"