February 2015 Moms
Options

Spam!!!!

2»

Re: Spam!!!!

• Options
    Ack! This girl from Oklahoma is about to move to PA for a year for DHs work. I already don't know how to drive in the snow but I had consoled myself by saying that PA at least cleared their roads...

Okie girl here too!
  • Options
    I have a question. Let me know if it needs a separate thread. I'm writing out how to take care of DD while we're at the hospital. She's 15 months old. What do I need to include? I have general bedtime and nap time routines written out, but is there anything else?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wirtlehm‌ so sorry about the car stuff... Last year when I got to 6k in repair bills on my beautiful BMW x5 I pulled the plug on it. Seriously the sexiest luxury SUV (with red Italian leather sports car interior) but I just couldn't handle it and after cruising down the highway leaving a mortifying trail of black smoke I was done.

Here's hoping yours is an easy fix and you don't have to do what I did. :/

• Options
    @jensoprano‌, @CogDis‌, @PikoPiko‌ and any other sick ladies, I hope you get better/feel better soon.

@ChickenOnSunday‌, Yay for weight gain and big girl beds!

Easy day for me after a rough night. I woke up at 2 and didn't get back to sleep until after 4 because I was itchy. At first I panicked at the thought of pre-e but then remembered that I've shown no other signs at all and it was even a blip on the radar for me so I cooled myself down and the only itchy spot was a certain area of my stomach. I'm pretty sure this girl's going to add to my lovely stretch mark collection in the next 4 weeks.

We finally went out and got her some clothes over the weekend. I think we're all ready for this baby to arrive now.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Other New Orleans folks will understand, like @crazycornball -- I want a King Cake SOOOO badly today.  I thought someone in the office would bring one and nothing!

Guess who will be stopping at randazzo's on the way home. 

For those who don't know -- It's King's day.  The official start of the Mardi Gras season.  Here is some king cake info. 

Oh man that brings back memories (not of New Orleans cuz I've never been there). Did anyone else do Kings Day at school? In my elementary school, every class got a batch of cupcakes. If one student found a jellybean in their cupcake, they were dubbed "King" and got to choose one privilege for that day (usually choosing from options like 10 extra minutes of class recess, no homework pass for one class, etc.). Oh to be a kid :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Our Baby Yoshi is a GIRL!!!
  • Options

I have a question. Let me know if it needs a separate thread. I'm writing out how to take care of DD while we're at the hospital. She's 15 months old. What do I need to include? I have general bedtime and nap time routines written out, but is there anything else?

Any allergies or foods she can't have? Bedtime routine, favorite blanket or animal to sleep with?
    Thing that calms her best if she gets upset?
    Favorite snack/foods to eat?
  • Options
    Any allergies or foods she can't have? Bedtime routine, favorite blanket or animal to sleep with? Thing that calms her best if she gets upset? Favorite snack/foods to eat?

That was helpful. Thank you.
  • Options
    @holachicaaa‌ how cold does it have to be for school to be cold? In SE WI the wind chills have to be -30 to -35.... We may not hit -30 tomorrow... Boo I want a day off.

@MaddScientist‌ sorry about your fish. The best fish we've had have come from carnivals.

This guy is about 8 years old and 5 inches longimage

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @Jensoprano82 goodness, hope you get to feeling better soon. Dehydration is no joke.

@flyster I'm sorry about the swelling. Do you wear compression socks? I have a pair, and they are amazing. I barely get any swelling on the days that I wear them.

Yay that it's Tuesday and not Monday? Honestly I am just done with work...except I can't be just yet! Still got a ways to go, unless LO decides to get impatient (which I do NOT want--and no, I'm not going to request induction at 39 weeks or something equally stupid).
    I was thinking about asking my Dr about getting some at my appt tomorrow actually, to see if thats ok to do.  My feet have gotten this big before, but usually its directly related to food (pizza and Chinese) and goes away overnight.  But, I know its only going to get worse over the next few weeks, so was thinking I should step up prevention.
  • Options
    Hey all. Sorry there's so many sick moms here today. The car troubles suck, too.

It's been pains here. Can't lay down because my upper-bump (is that a real location?) Goes to painful pins and needles numbness. Can't sit because back muscles are all sore. Trying to sleep in the glider, but we tried to be cheap and NOT buy the ottoman, so feet lose feeling and wake me up. DH felt bad for me and went out to order the ottoman (God love that man!) and it should be ready in less than a week.

This last 6 weeks is going to go soooo slooooooow.
  • Options
    Apparently I've missed 3 earthquakes in the past few hours here in north Texas but majority of my Facebook felt them (3.5, 3.6, 2.9).  Dog didn't even act weird.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Have we seen the OP on the baby name thread before? Either that, or deja vu.
  • Options
    @twinklymama‌ she was in the old baby shower thread I think with the weird baby shower theme. Like Halloween in Nov/Dec. bloody cake and all. It was interesting to say least.
  • Options
    @holachicaaa, my mom was a teacher in my high school and it was often hard to tell who was happier about snow days.  Really kept teachers in perspective as real people too :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"