October 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: TATTOOS

inspired by @Kaylajade8911‌.

Do ya'll have tattoos? Where? What of? Stories? Bonus virtual pizza in various forms for pics!!

Re: NBR: TATTOOS

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    alfibet said:
    I'm boring and have none! I don't think I know anyone else with no tattoos (that isn't a child) im scared of pain and commitment
    I don't have any either. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    None here either. I really wanted one when I was a teenager, but lost interest by the time I turned 18.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    4 leaf clover on my left wrist, celtic sister love knot on my left hip, and lotus flower on my right side (thats just an outline). Next is something for DS, not sure what. I love getting tattoos.
  • Options
    None here as well. Never found a design I liked enough to get. I normally get short term Henna designs and by the time it has gone away, I am sick of it.

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Options
    slsl509 said:

I have a tramp stamp. While I don't exactly regret it, I wouldn't get it again. It seemed like a good spot at the time and it hasn't stretched so there's that.  It's a dolphin leaping through a rose-covered peace sign with the Chinese symbol for spirit behind it.  Just kidding, it's not. It's a small phoenix.

@alfibet - you are scared of pain and commitment? You just had a baby!

That cracked me up.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    alfibet said:
    I'm boring and have none! I don't think I know anyone else with no tattoos (that isn't a child) im scared of pain and commitment

I don't have any either.
  • Options
    No tattoos here! I may eventually get one for DD and LO though.
    image  image
  • Options
    I do plan on more too. My boys names are being done on the 6th. So ill come back with a picture then. After that I plan on having the Deathly Hallows symbol on my foot. @golfingdarwinfish‌ I think that's really lovely.
    @kaylajade8911

Thank you!  I always said I would never get a tattoo, but it felt appropriate. 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    dredford said:
    I have an olive branch tattoo as a memorial to olive.

<3 Kitty pizza for you!
    it's prrrfect! 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    alfibet said:
    Haha yeah I meant that to be like ironic, I won't get a tattoo but went through the most painful and permanent thing ever. DH wants me to get his name on my ass. LOL. I'm thinking of tricking him and faking it for Valentine's Day and seeing how he reacts
    Broken sarcasm meter. Sorry.
  • Options
    Here's most of one and you can see part of another.
  • Options
    irrekb said:

I have 3 but want more 2 or 3 more. One for DD, one for DH and one for my SIL that recently passed.
    My first one was at 18 and got it placed tramp stamp style but it's a tree of life. My second was after a particularly rough period of depression in college. I'm originally from NJ so I got the state with a star where I'm from and the saying "only the strong survive". It's on the right side of my rib cage. My last one is my favorite. My bridesmaids bought it for me. My grandmother passed right before my wedding and I was a wreck that she wouldn't get to be there. My grandfather was a sailor and the picture of the nurse kissing the sailor always reminded me of them. It allowed me to feel like they were there. It's on the left side of my rib cage. image
    imageimage

Your sailor tattoo kicks some serious ass
  • Options
    Dani0329Dani0329 member
    edited December 2014
    I have two tattoos, but I know what my 3rd will be if I ever egg another. The first one I got on my hip when I was 22 & it's a dove. I couldn't find many pictures of it, so here it is from when DH and I started dating. Everyone told me I would regret it and it'd look awful after having kids... It looks the same. I was (still kind of am) a hippie and to me it meant faith, peace, and love (lol).

My second one I got after being married 6 months because I felt naked when I sent my rings away to be cleaned. I love it, and never feel bad for forgetting my rings. My family again said I'd regret it when I'm old and wrinkly, but I think I'll smile looking at it and remembering my life.

ETA: if I get a third it will be a dandelion with wisps flying away.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so late to this but I have these 3
    imageimageimage

and I want this
    But smaller and this
    with a different font and done better
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board