September 2012 Moms
Options

Really Awesome Socks Thread

I received mine yesterday. Love them! Apparently the kid does too. I'm guessing my secret Santa is @PenelopePond‌. Thank you so much! Who wouldn't love socks that come with their own cape?

Re: Really Awesome Socks Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't even mailed mine yet, as I won't get to the post office until at least Friday.  You overachiever you! ;-)

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    Yay! I love them! Thanks @melody921!
  • Options
    My person probably won't get theirs until next weekend, but they're coming!!!

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yay! I love them! Thanks @melody921!
    I see some of us had the same idea @PenelopePond!

• Options

Hello! So I have the socks for my person but won't get them in the mail until tomorrow. Sorry they are late!

• Options
    I feel the pressure! I haven't gotten to the store! Gah!
  • Options
    I feel the pressure! I haven't gotten to the store! Gah!
    Same here....  I apologize to my match!   :(

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    loislayn said:
    Ah crap, only half of mine made it. The other half is somewhere in China, set to be delivered in January. Fabulous.
    They send each sock separately???
    I was envisioning two pairs of socks. That's actually pretty awesome/ridiculous if one pair is split for shipment.

• Options
    I had mine all purchased and then I found out who my match was, that changed my idea. Now I'm waiting :-w
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got my pair and they seem too small for me :(. My match is a larger shoe size than me! Back to the drawing board...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Running behind with mine too. And I realized I never updated my new address on Elfster

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    I still have to go to the dreaded post office.  It's on my agenda for Friday.  Or just chance it and throw 3 stamps on it and call it a day.....

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    I still have to go to the dreaded post office.  It's on my agenda for Friday.  Or just chance it and throw 3 stamps on it and call it a day.....

Don't chance it! I hate when people do that and my postman ends up on my doorstep demanding $0.79 for my package, so I have to steal from James' piggy bank. Do you have a kitchen scale at home (or mail scale at work)? I just printed my shipping label from paypal and dropped the package in my mailbox.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:

Don't chance it! I hate when people do that and my postman ends up on my doorstep demanding $0.79 for my package, so I have to steal from James' piggy bank. Do you have a kitchen scale at home (or mail scale at work)? I just printed my shipping label from paypal and dropped the package in my mailbox.
    oh good call.  I can use the scale at work. :-)

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    Mine went out today. :smile:

• Options
    I sent mine out yesterday. Hoping she gets them tomorrow or Friday.

• Options
    I sent mine this morning too! :-)
    And I used a stupid amount of tape because the padded envelope I bought was just a smidge too small.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    I sent mine this morning too! :-)
    And I used a stupid amount of tape because the padded envelope I bought was just a smidge too small.
    We share a building with an eye doctor and they always have packages coming. They had the perfect size box for me.

• Options
    hmp1 said:

Wow, your postman does this? Our packages just get returned for insufficient postage and no one says anything to us.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    Eastie156 said:
    hmp1 said:

Wow, your postman does this? Our packages just get returned for insufficient postage and no one says anything to us.
    This is why he gets a Christmas treat :)  I get a lot delivered and my postman comes to my door often so he knows I am usually home. Saves me a trip to the post office if I can just pay him on the spot. I've also had a note left on the door when I wasn't home saying I had to go pick up my package at the postoffice and pay xx. I've never had one returned to the sender though.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Eastie156 said:
    hmp1 said:

Ours takes the package, and then leaves us a bill in the mailbox.

• Options
    Ok, so I can't see my match's address anymore. Fail. Any way to be able to see it again?

Anniversary

• Options
    Never mind. Crisis averted, I just didn't click the "more" button!

Anniversary

• Options
    I bought the socks! I have no idea when I can get to the PO hopefully Saturday! I'm sorry to my match!
  • Options
    I'm going to forewarn my match - if I don't acknowledge the gift right away, it's not because I'm not grateful.  All our pkgs go to our office at my apt and they close at 6pm.  I can never get there before they close!  I have a stack of online orders that I know are sitting there waiting for me.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    @loislayn I'll check the package again when I get home, but I didn't see one. 
  • Options
    I got my socks today. Cute cozy reindeer socks! No note. Maybe @eastie156 ?

I sent mine in the mail today. My match should get them Monday!
  • Options
    kelbel527 said:
    I got mine yesterday!  (They probably came sooner, I just finally got over the the office to collect my pkgs).  Thanks @pokedot!!!  

They're snoozies and super soft and warm!  I already wore them all day yesterday.

So glad you like them. They aren't exactly "socks" but I couldn't help buy them when I realized we share such similar weather and they are my favorite things to wear around the house! Enjoy!

• Options
    Pokedot said:
    kelbel527 said:
    I got mine yesterday!  (They probably came sooner, I just finally got over the the office to collect my pkgs).  Thanks @pokedot!!!  

They're snoozies and super soft and warm!  I already wore them all day yesterday.

So glad you like them. They aren't exactly "socks" but I couldn't help buy them when I realized we share such similar weather and they are my favorite things to wear around the house! Enjoy!
    It was a great choice @pokedot!  I may be hooked and need a few more pair.  ;)

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"