October 2014 Moms
Options

Wednesday Randoms

I'm on a motor home with 10 of my relatives, it's 6:14am and my grandfather is trying to discuss politics.

Go.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14

Re: Wednesday Randoms

• Options

I'm on a motor home with 10 of my relatives, it's 6:14am and my grandfather is trying to discuss politics.

Go.

Yikes!

I need to stay off Facebook. Every single thing is about Ferguson. One post is racist against the looters, the next is racist against the cop. I'm unfriending people left and right.

Please pray for my state.
    I am in MA and I have in friended a lot on Facebook too.

• Options
    So LO was inconsolable last night. DH tried to help, yelled at her to STFU, I grabbed her back, and he said he was going downstairs for rest of the night and to leave him the f alone. I got LO calmed down and asleep... Then I hear power tools in the basement and LO is up and screaming again. Thanks asshole.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not excited for tomorrow by any means. Drunk uncle pisses me off. Ugh. I think I'm more excited for my 6 week pp appointment today...
  • Options
    Went to my PP appointment yesterday. What I thought was a ball of fat is a hernia :/. My ob advised me to see a surgeon. DH is leaving Friday to work overseas for a year. Sigh.

Anniversary 

• Options
    Ok question. Visitor's son came down with bad cold fri. Thought he was totally fine but still has a little cough today. Let them come over or reschedule? She said it's my call.

• Options
    erawka said:

Also, DD decided to sing me the song of her people (aka gruntasaurus) from 5:30-8:00 this morning, so I don't know if I can count that as sleep for either of us...

Haha omg that's what DH calls it when DDs crying
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11
  • Options
    MrsMac613 said:

Went to my PP appointment yesterday. What I thought was a ball of fat is a hernia :/. My ob advised me to see a surgeon. DH is leaving Friday to work overseas for a year. Sigh.

I'm sorry to hear that. ((Hugs))
  • Options

@windwithfingers‌ Is the motor home going somewhere? Or are you alk just hanging out in tight quarters?

We're on our way to New Jersey to visit my great aunt. We're just about to cross the border into Ohio now.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    I was wondering that the other day.
  • Options
    @apk4‌ more like hot garbage...I'm glad it's not just me. Dh insists he can't smell me. I'm in the shower scrubbing my arm pits with a bar of soap. BO is off the charts.
  • Options

@apk4‌ more like hot garbage...I'm glad it's not just me. Dh insists he can't smell me. I'm in the shower scrubbing my arm pits with a bar of soap. BO is off the charts.

Me too. I am disgusting.

image         image

• Options
    @PurpleHippo19‌ Pie night sounds so fun! I hope all the family time ends up less stressful than you think it'll be.
  • Options
    Anyone here dealt with a yeast infection in the boobs? I think I have one. I have sharp stinging shooting pains randomly throughout the day. Some in the boob, some starting in the nipple. I can't diagnose it based on the red shiny nipple symptom because my nips have been nothing but red and raw for the last 8 weeks of pumping. :-< I had my OB give me meds for one already and the pains seemed to have went away for a while, but now they're back. So I'm thinking its another infection. I'm about to throw in the towel on this EPing thing. I'm going to get another round of meds from my OB. If it comes back again, I'm so done. The pain is becoming a source of serious frustration for me. :(

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    Also, why does DD ACTIVELY fight falling asleep during the day? Gah!

imageimageimage

• Options

10 hour engorgement is not fun...but the sleep was glorious. I love my mom.

I had 9 hour engorgement the other day! Luckily I pumped a ton of milk but holy uncomfortable.

imageimageimage

• Options
    Baby is struggling with gas and what seems like constipation :( doctor wants to run tests if it continues. My poor baby :((

• Options
    The 6 week growth spurt turned my sweet girl into a fussing, refuse to sleep at night, always want to eat monster. This should be fun with thanksgiving with 20 people and friends staying with us with their 3 and a half month old. Maybe it was a one night thing....maybe?
  • Options
     I have sharp stinging shooting pains randomly throughout the day. Some in the boob, some starting in the nipple.If it comes back again, I'm so done. The pain is becoming a source of serious frustration for me. :(
    Is it possible you could be feeling your milk let down? I EBF but every once in a while I get a random painful let down when LO isn't even near me. 
  • Options

I have sharp stinging shooting pains randomly throughout the day. Some in the boob, some starting in the nipple.If it comes back again, I'm so done. The pain is becoming a source of serious frustration for me. :(

Is it possible you could be feeling your milk let down? I EBF but every once in a while I get a random painful let down when LO isn't even near me. 

Definitely not letdown. That's an entirely different pain!

imageimageimage

• Options

I get the same thing. No infection to speak of. Hopefully yours is the same!
  • Options

Also, why does DD ACTIVELY fight falling asleep during the day? Gah!

Mine does too. Then by the time DH gets home from work I have accomplished nothing all day and dd is a cranky mess most of the time until we get her down to sleep for the night.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My niece spent the night last night. She seriously cries EVERY time DH talks to her. He even was singing "Do you want to build a snowman" (on a side note it's hysterical because he appears to be a big burly bear :x ) and she'd cry.
    But if one of the kids or I talk to her she laughs, giggles, and talks.

She goes to her Dad's on weekends and lives with her Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt and sister and visits her mom's BF. So she's around men she just freaks for DH... It's bizarre!!!
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
  • Options

Baby is struggling with gas and what seems like constipation :( doctor wants to run tests if it continues. My poor baby :((

What kinds of tests do they run for that? And what kind of answer do they look for?

They said they may do a Barium enema XRay next week and I don't know what they are looking for. I think they are worried about an obstruction or an inflammation? Not sure. They are supposed to call today but haven't yet.

• Options

I get the same thing. No infection to speak of. Hopefully yours is the same!

Really? These are so painful it almost takes my breath away. :( Stinging, burning, shooting pains. Yours too?

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"