January 2015 Moms
Options

Thursday Randoms!

and gooooo!
(Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)

Re: Thursday Randoms!

• Options
    I'm @elleswarth - so happy you're feeling better! Good luck at your visit today.

I'm bummed I'll be in the hospital for Halloween. I've always enjoyed handing out candy and seeing all the costumes.   I can't believe it's Friday, I seriously feel like this week just flew. This whole month, really.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I went to sleep at 8pm and woke up at 2 am. Now I don't know if I'll be able to go back to sleep. At least I have Sam and Dean to keep me company while I'm up.

How are you feeling @musicfanatic?

Minus a headache (usual for me lately) I'm feeling good, thank you! :) I'm excited to hit 31 weeks today!

Sorry you woke so early, I hate when that happens!
  • Options
    GD test is today- I walk into work and someone has already placed Halloween candy on my desk- seriously?! Are they trying to make me fail? I'm starving! I think I'll have to go get some eggs for breakfast. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I also just realized that my appointments should be every two weeks now instead of monthly (I'll find out for sure today, but I am pretty sure this is when it starts)- now it will feel closer!

• Options
    Britt1406 said:
    I'm @elleswarth - so happy you're feeling better! Good luck at your visit today.

I'm bummed I'll be in the hospital for Halloween. I've always enjoyed handing out candy and seeing all the costumes.   I can't believe it's Friday, I seriously feel like this week just flew. This whole month, really.
    @MusicFanatic do they have a pediatric wing? Maybe the kids down there will have something going on and you could at least go visit/see some kids dressed up? 

yes, there is.. good idea! I'll ask. I know my particular wing (maternity) is closed off from most visitors (minus immediate family) because of sickness going around.  But I'm mingled in with the newborns here, so that could be why. I don't think every wing is like that, but I'm unsure. I'll find out!
  • Options
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/m-blazoned/the-default-parent_b_6031128.html saw this article on fb today and legit laughing out loud in my office reading it. I think it kinda goes to what we were talking about last week and what @yamrwhite and I were saying about being a mom :)
  • Options
    I am working out of the Manhattan office today instead of the brooklyn one (my usual). The commute was glorious. Only 2 stops on the subway for me. Plus I knew I had more time at home this morning so I ate breakfast, had coffee, and watched some Gilmore Girls as I did that. A good morning indeed!
  • Options
    Is there a problem with the love-tits today or is it just me? Highlight of my week: my phone finally learned to auto-correct to "fuck" - that took like 5 months!
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    efujanefujan member
    edited October 2014
    @jmcmoe‌ - is your husband harvesting?? Here's hoping for good weather so he can get done soon! :) (My dad says if the weather cooperates, it should be only a little more than one more week out in the field for him!!)

We took DS (20 months) out to our friend's church for "trunk or treating" last night. He was not impressed. Too many kids, he got about 10 little treats/pieces of candy & we could tell he just wanted to get the heck out of there!! He definitely takes after me - I hate crowds, too! Too much chaos!!
    Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker>
  • Options
    Hm....and it also appears that I have spacing issues on a PC - perhaps there is a thread about this already and I should go look instead of complaining

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    my love its aren't working either :( it keeps giving me a whoops page...so this is my official I love tit all of your posts ladies for the day since I can't respond normally lol!
  • Options

I had to work overnight on Halloween a few years ago and SO many people brought their kids up to the hospital in their costumes and the kids passed out candy to the patients. It was so cute. I hope you have a night like that since you can't do your usual Halloween stuff.
  • Options

I had to work overnight on Halloween a few years ago and SO many people brought their kids up to the hospital in their costumes and the kids passed out candy to the patients. It was so cute. I hope you have a night like that since you can't do your usual Halloween stuff.
    I can't "Love Tit" or Edit, Damn Bump. I should've read all the previous posts before commenting. I just saw that your floor is closed to visitors. That is super shitty. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    My random is ragey, so be warned..

I'm in the process of doing the 3 hour test (just did the one hour yesterday). I work in the clinic so I am very lucky that I can sit up in my office in between blood draws. Unfortunately our regular lab lady (whom I love) is out at an appointment and there are three new people in there, none of whom seem to know what they're doing. When I got in they were starting a 3 hour test on another pregnant lady and one of the techs (who seriously looks like a teenager) stuck her 4 times before another lady took over and found a vein. Then said teenager started on me and stuck me, got a vein but who knows what went wrong because she just pulled the needle out and started rubbing my arm (rubbing blood all around), she even said "I got the vein, I don't know what happened". She was contemplating sticking me again but thankfully the other lady took over and got it. So my stick count is already at 2 and I have at least 3 more to go... If I get stuck with scared face teenager again, I might just lose my shit. Oh and I had trace protein in my urine, I had trace at my last OB apt as well so I have a feeling another 24 hour urine collection is in my future... Fun time!

Okay, rage over, back to your regularly scheduled Thursday randoms.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    efujan said:

@jmcmoe‌ - is your husband harvesting?? Here's hoping for good weather so he can get done soon! :) (My dad says if the weather cooperates, it should be only a little more than one more week out in the field for him!!)

@efujan‌ yup! They are working in corn silage currently, and then they will be combining grain corn, and filling the silo with haylage one more time if the weather is decent! But on Friday there is a chance of flurries! Brrrrr! We also have a lot of farm winterization to do which has been put off numerous times yet it's not getting any earlier in the year so it will become a challenge!

• Options
    A country artist I've been wanting to see for over a year now is coming to play at a local bar... :((
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
    Me: Endo & No Tubes 
    DH: perfect!
    IVF#1 (Sept 2013) Long Lupron Protocol
               17 retrieved, 15 fert, 1 perfect blast trans, 10 frozen
                BFP--Ended-- Blighted Ovum
    FET#2 Tentative Sched: Start meds CD1=Feb 1, ET= Feb 19-20
              One Grade 4AA Blast transferred, 5dpt- BFP HPT, 6dpt- line darker
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
    FET#3 CD1-4/11, start Injections on CD13, ET scheduled- 4/29
             CD12 u/s & bw- Lining 8.7, estrogen 335, cleared for ET in one week!
             CD19 ET- Two Grade 4AA Blast transferred one with assisted hatching
             4dpt- POAS = BFP!....POAS everyday after = DARKER! FX!
             Beta #1- 703!  Beta #2- 4,004! 
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!
    ((Thank you LORD, praying these LO grow, grow, grow!)) 
    **Due date Jan 14th- Boy/Girl twins**

imageimage

• Options

MKateG said:

A country artist I've been wanting to see for over a year now is coming to play at a local bar... :((

So go! What's the problem?
    I can barely walk around walmart for just a short time, I know I can't handle going to a packed out bar and probably not having anywhere to sit for hours on end. They don't smoke inside but its going to be packed out with lots of drunk ppl, I don't want to risk getting trampled cuz if there is a fight it ALWAYS falls towards me! (Plus last time we went to that bar for a concert, a fight broke out and I got shoved off a bench.) If it was more of a restaurant/bar I would have no problem going but I just don't feel comfortable.
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!

imageimage

• Options
    MKateG said:

MKateG said:

I can barely walk around walmart for just a short time, I know I can't handle going to a packed out bar and probably not having anywhere to sit for hours on end. They don't smoke inside but its going to be packed out with lots of drunk ppl, I don't want to risk getting trampled cuz if there is a fight it ALWAYS falls towards me! (Plus last time we went to that bar for a concert, a fight broke out and I got shoved off a bench.) If it was more of a restaurant/bar I would have no problem going but I just don't feel comfortable.
    Oh. I see. That is unfortunate. Boo! Are they playing anywhere else nearby? Somewhere with seating?
  • Options

MKateG said:

MKateG said:

Oh. I see. That is unfortunate. Boo! Are they playing anywhere else nearby? Somewhere with seating?
    Not that I know of, maybe he will come back after the babies come...we can have a mommy/daddy outing :-) but seriously last year around this time I was searching his concert dates to see if he was coming nearby. I think these smaller venues he doesn't put on his website because last year we heard (afterwards) that he had been just 20 mins from our house at a small bar. So boo!
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg

imageimage

• Options
    MKateG said:

MKateG said:

MKateG said:

Not that I know of, maybe he will come back after the babies come...we can have a mommy/daddy outing :-) but seriously last year around this time I was searching his concert dates to see if he was coming nearby. I think these smaller venues he doesn't put on his website because last year we heard (afterwards) that he had been just 20 mins from our house at a small bar. So boo!
    I liked this because of the idea of the mommy daddy outing :)
  • Options
    Love tits are working on my phone! Just not PC. @Disneygeek77‌ I have been telling DS for weeks "put it on your list for Santa". This week I started saying "you can't have all the toys, we must share" because I got to thinking he might be pretty disappointed come Christmas morning when he doesn't get everything (this is the first year he really even understands the concept of Santa so I thought I better clarify he doesn't bring everything, lol). I'm not a usual donut person, but couldn't resist because of you guys this morning... I have it "balanced" with my water and tea :)
    I know.  DS wants all the things too.  We went to Costco the other day and I swear every single boy toy he said he wanted and was going to tell Santa about.  Here's hoping he forgets and is happy with a train.  
  • Options
    I am extremely sick of being pregnant. As in, ready to pack a little bag on a stick and just run away. So done.
    I get you, girl. I get you.
  • Options

I am extremely sick of being pregnant. As in, ready to pack a little bag on a stick and just run away. So done.

I didn't like this cuz I actually LOVE it! Amen! I threw up this am before even eating because of acid reflux and I had already taken zantac :-( I also didn't fall asleep until 4 am!
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg

imageimage

• Options
    I am 28w3d, and I was starting to get nervous because I wasn't feeling this baby move and kick as much as I remember with DS, but he is really moving this week. Now I'm like, "Woah, baby, calm down. Quit kicking my parts."
  • Options
    I can't watch Supernatural alone. I tried once and only made it through 1 episode. I'm a wuss. 
    You have to get past the first set and get to the funny stuff. They have hilarious episodes... 
    I meant to comment on this earlier but forgot because I got mad at TB and its issues today.  Anyways (a)  yes oh my goodness some of them are hysterical and (b) if Supernatural scared you - do NOT watch Constantine - I very rarely get scared but that bordered on the line of scaring me (good show though).

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Another random - my phone finally learned the word y'all. At first Siri didn't speak Southern and kept trying to correct it to "talk" instead of "y'all."
  • Options
    People at work aren't sending me the things I need to finish my work, I'm exhausted, and H wants me to relax while I just want to check things off the to-do list. Seriously, the list is long. Things have to come off it or I'm going to explode. I work full time and go to school full time and if I have an hour to do fun things like pack boxes to move, I want to freaking pack boxes, not sit on the couch and watch the to-do list get longer. That's MORE stressful, not more relaxing.
  • Options
    When I was watching the today show this morning they were talking about the World Series and how baseball fans won't have to wait that long to get their fix again because pitchers and catchers report in 13 weeks. I was like HOLY CRAP I will have a baby by then! 
  • Options
    I had never heard of 'take me to church' and despite the warning I watched the video. And bawled.

Today a plane crashed into a building at our airport. Not even a month ago I was cussing the bulky car seat that I had to lug on the plane for DS to sit in. I don't think I'll ever complain again.
  • Options
    @Bookitboo, what airport and what plane? Sorry to hear that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"