January 2015 Moms
Options

Thursday Randoms!

2»

Re: Thursday Randoms!

• Options
    @Bookitboo
    I saw that on the news here, and I live nowhere near Kansas!

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• Options
    @Maebb‌ a twin-engine Beechcraft King Air 200 lost an engine on takeoff from Wichita’s Mid-Continent Airport and crashed into the Flight Safety building.

So incredibly thankful for first responders.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Went to the OB today for a regular visit and my BP was 140/90. There were trace ketones in my urine. My pre-preg BP was typically 110's/60's, but has been creeping up throughout the pregnancy.

Long story short, I'm doing a 24 hour urine and blood work tomorrow. Fingers crossed please. I'm trying to not worry too much...
  • Options
    soon2bejp said:
    Went to the OB today for a regular visit and my BP was 140/90. There were trace ketones in my urine. My pre-preg BP was typically 110's/60's, but has been creeping up throughout the pregnancy. Long story short, I'm doing a 24 hour urine and blood work tomorrow. Fingers crossed please. I'm trying to not worry too much...
    FX for good results!
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    soon2bejp said:
    Went to the OB today for a regular visit and my BP was 140/90. There were trace ketones in my urine. My pre-preg BP was typically 110's/60's, but has been creeping up throughout the pregnancy. Long story short, I'm doing a 24 hour urine and blood work tomorrow. Fingers crossed please. I'm trying to not worry too much...
    Hope your 24 numbers are low and they high BP today was just a fluke!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    misslizzy82misslizzy82 member
    edited October 2014

AWKWARD!!!!!!----

I just walked into the kitchen at work and another woman that's pregnant was talking to another co-working.  The pregnant woman and I see eachother at work often and talk almost daily... she's due in Dec with a boy... she seemed to be having a long conversation with the other co-worker.

Then the non-pregnant one turned to me and asked what I'm having.  I said girl.  She turned back to pregnant co-worked and said "see... I'm happier for her because I want a girl".  Umm what?!?

A) you're not pregnant...

B) don't tell someone you're happier for someone else because of the sex of their baby that they had NOTHING to do with...

awkwardsauce...  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

AWKWARD!!!!!!----

I just walked into the kitchen at work and another woman that's pregnant was talking to another co-working.  The pregnant woman and I see eachother at work often and talk almost daily... she's due in Dec with a boy... she seemed to be having a long conversation with the other co-worker.

Then the non-pregnant one turned to me and asked what I'm having.  I said girl.  She turned back to pregnant co-worked and said "see... I'm happier for her because I want a girl".  Umm what?!?

A) you're not pregnant...

B) don't tell someone you're happier for someone else because of the sex of their baby that they had NOTHING to do with...

awkwardsauce...  

Ugh. I seriously don't get people!
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
    Me: Endo & No Tubes 
    DH: perfect!
    IVF#1 (Sept 2013) Long Lupron Protocol
               17 retrieved, 15 fert, 1 perfect blast trans, 10 frozen
                BFP--Ended-- Blighted Ovum
    FET#2 Tentative Sched: Start meds CD1=Feb 1, ET= Feb 19-20
              One Grade 4AA Blast transferred, 5dpt- BFP HPT, 6dpt- line darker
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
    FET#3 CD1-4/11, start Injections on CD13, ET scheduled- 4/29
             CD12 u/s & bw- Lining 8.7, estrogen 335, cleared for ET in one week!
             CD19 ET- Two Grade 4AA Blast transferred one with assisted hatching
             4dpt- POAS = BFP!....POAS everyday after = DARKER! FX!
             Beta #1- 703!  Beta #2- 4,004! 
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!
    ((Thank you LORD, praying these LO grow, grow, grow!)) 
    **Due date Jan 14th- Boy/Girl twins**

imageimage

• Options
    soon2bejp said:
    @soon2bejp - Booooooo! I hope you don't have pre-e. Crossing fingers!
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    @emmyg65 My thoughts exactly...

I didn't google image search it but I can imagine it would be terrible. Why are the google images always the worst possible pictures/worst case scenario when I comes to anything medical? They are always so frightening.

Pregnancy TickerimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

The guy at subway gave me fat free dressing. I hope it was just a mistake but he was kind of a jerk anyways.

That's like in a restaurant if I order a Coke, and the person asks, "Diet?" No.
  • Options
    @Honeybeee3

I googled it... Yikes
    I think I have one of those! I've had it for a while but it isn't painful, just sensitive (or painful if I mess with it).
  • Options
    I am the snorer in our family now :-(.
  • Options
    I am the snorer in our family now :-(.
    Agh, me too! I have woken myself up snoring several times. Let me tell you, it's not cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"