March 2015 Moms
Options

Saturday in the park (random)

Big day for me as this is my first thread.

HAPPY SATURDAY

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Saturday in the park (random)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chilibeansm0m‌ aw I hope today is a better day for you. I don't know what happened yesterday but maybe today will be better.

I think I like your method of waking up before your DD. I shall adapt that method, seams very calming .
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    @chilibeansm0m‌ I hope you have a great weekend despite all the crap you have going on.

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jnowosielskijnowosielski member
    edited October 2014
    @finallyourturn2‌ I'm so glad everything is well. Hopefully the 4 weeks fly by.

Eta words

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So I'm not a big cross board lurker. There is so much to catch up on m15 there isn't much time to go outside our board lurking but every once in a while i like to go check on the new babies beg born on this current months board. So i ventured over to N14 and was looking through their birth announcement thread and i came upon a post of a woman who's precious little angel was born at 31 weeks and made it only 2 hours outside the womb :( oh man i just broke down balling right then and there. My heart really really went out to her. I didn't copy down the user but i just hope she knows that there are so many thoughts and prayers are headed her way. Oh my :( have a blessed day all of you and maybe give an extra special hug and kiss to those people in your life that mean the most to you. :x :x
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    I am getting a new roof put on my house and they showed up at 645 am today. On a Saturday? Ugh. I had no idea they would be here today, the dogs started going nuts and I got up and was like wtf? Guess I'll get up now. I am being serenaded by electric table saws and nail guns, so awesome
  • Options
    @lib1974‌ I'm jealous that you're getting a new roof but 6:45 wouldn't fly in my neighborhood...cops would be called. Noise ordinance yo! I hope you have a good day despite the loud noises. On the plus side, yay for new roofs!
  • Options
    Lark425 said:

@lib1974‌ I'm jealous that you're getting a new roof but 6:45 wouldn't fly in my neighborhood...cops would be called. Noise ordinance yo! I hope you have a good day despite the loud noises. On the plus side, yay for new roofs!

Yes I am VERY excited about the new roof part. Especially since it's supposed to rain again in a few days so no more leaks! Yipee!
  • Options
    @AGM0616‌ hehe mine is Wednesday too! I have been counting down the days since i scheduled the damn thing a month ago! Good luck! Positive vibes your way for a healthy little bean! Do you know the sex yet or are you finding out then?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @lark425 oh and the power tool use has been intermittent, so not too bad. However they are laughing and having an unusually good time for so early on a Saturday. Guess I'd rather have that then the latter though. I just wanted to sleep in! Wah..
  • Options
    @chaysefaith‌ yay A/S!!! What time is it? I'm totally stalking you for an update. :)
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Good morning ladies! I am trying not to freak out but Dr. Google has me worried. During my anatomy scan a week ago, the ultrasound tech mentioned excess fluid in the kidney of the baby but said they would likely just monitor it. Fine no biggie. Well then last night I get a call from my OB who had just finally reviewed the ultrasound images. She says that the baby's ureter is wider than normal and they are now referring me to MFM for a more in-depth ultrasound. I have been frantically googling this morning the combination of the wide ureter and kidney fluid and am seeing some potentially scary conclusions. Anyone have experience with this? Now I have to wait like a week or longer to get into MFM and the wait is going to suck...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker
    image <3 Suzyq 
  • Options
    lib1974 said:

@lark425 oh and the power tool use has been intermittent, so not too bad. However they are laughing and having an unusually good time for so early on a Saturday. Guess I'd rather have that then the latter though. I just wanted to sleep in! Wah..

Lol I wish I could sleep in too. Unfortunately, I was up at 5:50 getting ready for work. Tomorrow will be even earlier! 4:50am is for the birds.

• Options
    I think it was the 4th of July!!!

Congrats @Happymamax2
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @chaysefaith‌ Good luck at your A/S today! Hope LO cooperates.

@RQuinlin‌ Glad DD is on the road to recovery!

@happymamax2‌ Congratulations, aunt!

@jnowosielski‌ Congrats team pink! That game sounds fun.

I had a terrible dream last night. When I woke up and had a glass of water, I got sick after weeks of kicking morning sickness. I guess LO was bringing back MS at 3 am, just for funsies. :-/
  • Options
    @JennyP0222‌ step away from doctor google. When is your MFM appointment? I know from experience with friends that if there is an issue, the vast majority of kidney issues are very manageable. Thinking of you, and hope you can get some reassurance soon. I know it's hard not to let the fears take over.
    I know, no good can come from googling, I am putting myself on google restriction until after I meet with MFM! I do not have an appointment yet because my doctor sent the referral over to them last night. They are gonna call me sometime next week to schedule, I hope next week they can squeeze me in (for my own sanity) but not sure yet. 

image <3 Suzyq 
  • Options
    @JennyP0222‌ My son had excessive fluid in his kidneys seen at our a/s. I was referred to a perinatologist for additional u/s and treatment if necessary. I was told most kidney issues are managed or corrected without too much difficulty when known prior to birth, also that higher fluid levels are more common in boys and may resolve on their own. I had an u/s once a month to check on his kidneys, the fluid level came down to normal and he had no additional issues at birth.

Hope the wait goes by quickly for you and MFM is able to give you more specific answers and plan.

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options

@chaysefaith‌ yay A/S!!! What time is it? I'm totally stalking you for an update. :)

2:00CST :)
  • Options
    I had an awesome sleep orgasm. Important news, yea? I have a prenatal massage today. This pregnancy has been really painful and rough on my body, I wish we could afford a weekly massage because I hurt so much...alas, we cannot. But I have a gift card from my bday that will pay for over half of it, so I'm finally doing it! K is doing crazy things moving the boat today...seriously, that is as much as in willing to describe...and my mom is coming to hang with E and me later, so yay for massage and then probably a trunk or treat with E and her Mimi! Can't wait to hear about what sex organs @chaysefaith is housing up in thurrr ;) ...and of course that LO is super healthy and awesome <3
    I have a Massage Envy membership, and it makes it super cheap to have a 90 minute prenatal massage every two weeks. I highly recommend it if that's something available in your area.
    Daisypath Vacation tickersBabyFetus Ticker
    Married 19 October 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 3 July 2014
    EDD: Pi Day 2015
  • Options
    @JennyP0222‌ My son had excessive fluid in his kidneys seen at our a/s. I was referred to a perinatologist for additional u/s and treatment if necessary. I was told most kidney issues are managed or corrected without too much difficulty when known prior to birth, also that higher fluid levels are more common in boys and may resolve on their own. I had an u/s once a month to check on his kidneys, the fluid level came down to normal and he had no additional issues at birth. Hope the wait goes by quickly for you and MFM is able to give you more specific answers and plan.
    Thank you! My doctor did mention the fact that this is more commonly seen in boys. 

image <3 Suzyq 
  • Options
    @JennyP0222‌ - sorry you are going through this tough wait. Hugs and fx that everything is OK.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    drudolph11drudolph11 member
    edited October 2014
    @chaseyfaith I'm so jealous it seems like just a week ago that they gave you the green light to schedule it. You got in quick! Boo i have had to wait a whole damn month lol lucky duck. Positive wonderful and good vibes being sent your way for a healthy nugget!

@ruemorgan‌ where in MD are you going? You know cuz that's where i live and want to stalk you duhh! Hehe (Yea im fucking weird lol)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I had an awesome sleep orgasm.

Important news, yea?

I have a prenatal massage today. This pregnancy has been really painful and rough on my body, I wish we could afford a weekly massage because I hurt so much...alas, we cannot.
    But I have a gift card from my bday that will pay for over half of it, so I'm finally doing it!

K is doing crazy things moving the boat today...seriously, that is as much as in willing to describe...and my mom is coming to hang with E and me later, so yay for massage and then probably a trunk or treat with E and her Mimi!

Can't wait to hear about what sex organs @chaysefaith is housing up in thurrr ;) ...and of course that LO is super healthy and awesome <3

I have a Massage Envy membership, and it makes it super cheap to have a 90 minute prenatal massage every two weeks. I highly recommend it if that's something available in your area.

If getting locked into a contract scares you, massage envy is a franchise so every location has their own policy on membership cancellation. My location does month to month contracts, so I know that put me at ease.
  • Options
    saltyfins said:

I had an episode of sleep paralysis last night. It was terrifying. I hope it doesn't keep happening.

Yikes that sounds awful! I hope it doesn't happen again either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"