Options

Tuesday Randoms

How's everyone today?
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tessymessy I'm good. Smoking at a bus stop? That's not good. I hope you use strong words to get your point across. And if it continues, I'd call the school district, explain the situation, and request a new bus stop. 

@codypup I hope you find a better rental co in Nashville. 

LO is up. I'm pumping, Mr $hell is showering. Hang on LO!
  • Options
    GUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought i had next Friday off. Turns out I don't. I had plans, guise. They involved my pajamas and binge watching OITNB and lunch by myself. 

• Options
    @tessymessy I'm good. Smoking at a bus stop? That's not good. I hope you use strong words to get your point across. And if it continues, I'd call the school district, explain the situation, and request a new bus stop. 

@codypup I hope you find a better rental co in Nashville. 

LO is up. I'm pumping, Mr $hell is showering. Hang on LO!

shellbell3845 One of the other parents brought it up before the kids got on the bus... she got very defensive and started dropping F-bombs and told us that she can smoke anywhere she wants outside. Then she told us all to go F ourselves and she walked away as the bus was pulling up.

I'm so aggravated that she acted that way in front of little kids and I feel bad for her son who was obviously embarrassed. The other mom was upset because her son has asthma and that is why she asked her not to smoke at the bus stop. She told me she is going to call the school and complain. I just don't understand why this woman cannot refrain from smoking for 5 minutes at the bus stop. #classy

• Options
    I over-toasted my toast and now it's too crispy. #FWP
  • Options
    armfruit said:
    Aaaaaaaand I was just handed an assignment CAKED in glitter. 
    Do you wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy?!

=))

• Options
    @elf828 I hope it goes so smoothly you are pleasantly surprised and put at ease!

@codypup I do hope we hear stories of Commune Carl. Will it get to the point where Willa calls him Uncle Carlsy? 

@armfruit Hooray!!

This morning LO was all cuddly and clingy. He wanted to play, but wanted one hand on me at all times. It was adorable, but I also really hope it doesn't last all day. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    armfruit said:

Aaaaaaaand I was just handed an assignment CAKED in glitter. 

Do you wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy?!
    =)) @armfruit‌ I ♡you so much for this little gem, legit lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    armfruit said:
    Oh and I missed when Shellbell became "shell money". Wha?? :-/
    She is Ke$ha..
    I had some unfortunate glitter mishaps on Friday, thus becoming F14's very own Ke$ha. I've got it a little more together today. 
    I have more unfortunate news. I saw on Kelly and Michael a couple weeks ago (days? I don't know anymore) that Ke$ha is now Kesha. Because grown up
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Mr Because Tired got up at 4:30 am to go fishing again. I shouldn't complain, because it gets him and his annoying one line singing out of my house. But seriously? AND yesterday Mr Because Tired complained that he was, yes, tired, because "I got up at 4:30 yesterday morning" Oh really? 4:30 you say? I wonder what that's like? I haven't seen 4:30 am since... Oh right, every day! Douche

/end rant
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    armfruit said:

armfruit said:

Junebugz1 said:

Oh and I missed when Shellbell became "shell money". Wha?? :-/

She is Ke$ha..

I had some unfortunate glitter mishaps on Friday, thus becoming F14's very own Ke$ha. I've got it a little more together today. 

I have more unfortunate news. I saw on Kelly and Michael a couple weeks ago (days? I don't know anymore) that Ke$ha is now Kesha. Because grown up

so she probably doesn't brush her teeth with a bottle of Jack anymore?!

@$hellMoney Does your H resemble Mick Jagger?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    @JoyBaby5‌ have you saved the videos to your computer? Just plug it in with the USB cable and save l the videos into a folder (when you plug it in, it should ask if you want to import the pictures and videos) and then you will have them to put on a DVD

and I'm super jealous of your iPhone 6. I want one so badly but broke

• Options
    @JammersC Gone Girl, so you can participate in Book Club?
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    JammersC said:
    @JammersC Gone Girl, so you can participate in Book Club?
    Duh, good call @MissDemeanor! I'm a little slow today! I've never paid attention to the book club threads before, but maybe I'll join in this time if you guys will have me.

STUCK
    Of course we'll have you. I read that book a long time ago, but I'm going to reread it now. It's really good, I hope you enjoy it. 
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options

watching HGTV makes me want to renovate my nonexistent house

Hahaha ditto.
    =))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"