July 2014 Moms
Options

Trollin, trollin, trollin...keep those doggies trollin...RAWHIDE!

2»

Re: Trollin, trollin, trollin...keep those doggies trollin...RAWHIDE!

• Options
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12452066/may-be-tmi-but-help/p1

ok so I'm 38 weeks with first child, last night my husband and I had sex, I drank orange juice with castor oil, and we went walking for an hour. After we had sex (I was in top) not sure if that matters but after we had sex there was a pinkish brown liquid on our white sheets. Was that my mucas plug? We've never had the problem of bloody discharge after inter course so I can't help but think it may have been...I'm having very few lower abdominal cramps, like period cramps, we didn't go
    In because I've had Braxton Hicks worst then what I've been feeling so we didn't want to go to the hospital again just to get sent back home. & I have no clue if my water broke or not.

I didn't ask for what people though in castor oil. I can make that choice for myself. What I asked was if the discharge was in fact my water/mucas plug or not. But thanks for all the inconsiderate comments. I can tell this site is nothing but a bunch of judge mental bitches who have nothing better to do all day. Guess no one here has a job to tend to right? Since you can sit and criticize people all day.

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    But no-one's given her the answer she wants and sprinkled her with unicorns and rainbows because she's so special!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options
    This starts out as a normal thread with a terrible baby name and then evolves into something just fucked up. 

• Options
    This starts out as a normal thread with a terrible baby name and then evolves into something just fucked up. 

I couldn't get the mammoth named Peaches out of my head for the entirety of that thread.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ghostof5letters‌ I love that you used a gif from IT Crowd on the Peaches thread.
  • Options
    00 has another WK who suggested another poster was fat while defending the OP as not bloated (or fat) but pregnant.
    In summary: OP has giant baby bump but no fat, random poster later on is totes fat just b/c.

• Options
    So last night Stargirlb thought it would be fun to intro on March 15, and break all of their board rules. March 15 takes their rules and posted announcements very seriously. 

• Options
    Why is she posting in Jan, Feb AND March? There's no way she'll have a march baybee, she's due Feb 3rd :-?

• Options

Why is she posting in Jan, Feb AND March? There's no way she'll have a march baybee, she's due Feb 3rd :-?

Just to start crap and get a rise out of people. Read anything she writes. She's notorious for that.
  • Options
    That name is so familiar, I feel like I've known Stargirl as a crazy for a long time. But she has too many posts to scroll all the way back. Anybody remember? Was she ever on our board or TTGP?

imageimageimage
  • Options

Just to start crap and get a rise out of people. Read anything she writes. She's notorious for that.
    Really? It's quite sad that that's how she amuses herself
  • Options

Salsera29 said:

That name is so familiar, I feel like I've known Stargirl as a crazy for a long time. But she has too many posts to scroll all the way back. Anybody remember? Was she ever on our board or TTGP?

I could be mistaken, but I don't think she's ever posted here.  She doesn't post regularly on any boards I do but I know I've seen posts where she's heavily involved that get linked because, well, drama. 

It just rubs me as trying to hard to be funny and I've never read many of them all the way through because they get really boring. 

And Peaches?  Ugh.

Maybe that's it, maybe I'm just remembering her from other entertainment threads.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Having fun reading ladies. Great job digging up dirt!
  • Options

MSUDucks said:
    Peaches was the name of my hamster growing up. So, I sort of love it. I think I also love it for stargirlb. I've seen enough of her posting personality to see how it fits.

HA! MINE was Peaches too!
    imageimage"">

• Options
    I hope she's just trying to get people riled up. I will never carry a baby past 37 weeks and that has me not wanting another. 
  • Options

MSUDucks said:
    Peaches was the name of my hamster growing up. So, I sort of love it. I think I also love it for stargirlb. I've seen enough of her posting personality to see how it fits.

My hamster was Jingles. 

• Options

MSUDucks said:

Must be a fuzzy fruit thing! Mine was Apricot. She froze one winter when my dad ran the Christmas lights through my bedroom window and didn't think to relocate her cage. But, the vet warmed her up and she came back to us.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"