February 2015 Moms
Options

AW: Anatomy Scan

Re: AW: Anatomy Scan

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A/S in just over three hours! I can't focus on anything.
  • Options
    They made me wait until 20 weeks along. Mine is scheduled for October 1st. Can't wait! Hopefully we can find out the sex. Many thoughts and prayers to all you gals for healthy baby's!
  • Options
    I went today. Did any of you ladies have a 3D ultrasound at this appr? Both DH and I swear they told us we would have a 3D scan at 20 weeks. They looked at us like we were crazy when we asked today.
  • Options
    vanessabyrd12vanessabyrd12 member
    edited September 2014
    mine is next week Tuesday and i cant wait we find out what we are having!!!
  • Options
    They made me wait until 20 weeks along. Mine is scheduled for October 1st. Can't wait! Hopefully we can find out the sex. Many thoughts and prayers to all you gals for healthy baby's!
    That's really better, at least according to my midwife. She said they are hesitant to do them before 20 weeks, because they had a higher incidence of falsely detecting heart problems. I have to wait until 20+4, too, and it is killing me. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Options
    Can't wait to go in for mine!! It is October 7th.
  • Options
    Wednesday 2:00!!! Starting to get nervous
  • Options
    Mine is in 40 Minutes. So Nervous and excited! :)
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

• Options
    Ours is tomorrow at 1!!! We can't wait, praying for a nice healthy baby, gender is just a bonus! 
  • Options
    Had mine last week but the baby wasn't cooperating. Have to come back this week to finish it up.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Had the second half of the A/S yesterday. I haven't heard from any doctors yet on the results. But found the tech typing "2 vessel cord" on the image of the umbilical cord. Not too excited about this news but waiting to hear from my doctor after the scans have been reviewed. Both of the techs that did my scans were extremely quiet. Hoping for good news.

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    T &p's mommyofamiracle
  • Options
    Ts and Ps for you @MommyOfAMiracle‌
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"