Parenting
Options

Sunday Spam

I don't see one yet so I'm starting one. We have no plans and DS2's fever will not quit.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sunday Spam

• Options
    Hawkward said:

A pirate festival sounds fun!

H leaves today for six weeks. The first thing I'm going to do after he leaves is clean his side of the master bathroom. I'm excited that it will stay dried toothpaste and little stubbly hair free for over a month. 

(I will definitely miss him, but there are perks...)
    Now I feel guilty for being whiny about missing H.

The pirate festival should be great. I hope the rain holds off. NE bumpies, it's in enfield and is a fundraiser. Kids six and under are free!

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Watching yo gabba gabba and drinking coffee. Not much on the agenda today. Dinner with my cousin later
    image image
  • Options
    Just woke up and DS is still asleep!

We're going to another wedding tonight. Hopefully, it goes better than our wedding last week. It should since my mom is babysitting instead of my inlaws. My boobs hurt like crazy, but I got a BFN just now and wish I hadn't taken a test. At least I can drink tonight, I suppose! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    nonniedee said:

Nina from "Nina needs to go" irks me. She always promises not to hold her pee, but does it every time.

Same. Can't stand her. She's also got a whiny, caillou-type tone to her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I feel asleep at like 1030 last night. Ella woke up for like 20 minutes at 5 and then went back to sleep til 845. I feel like a new human guys. 

@jesuisfatiguee, I'm just starting seaon 4. 
    I'm pissed. We need to chat when you get further/catch up. Lauren isn't as terrible this season at least.

• Options
    We didn't get up until 9:15. I'm still exhausted for some reason. I need to grocery shop and do some homework and take a quiz.

• Options
    I have about 15 mosquito bites from Friday night and they all itch right now
    image image
  • Options
    Morning! Blue's Clues is entertaining my toddler right now while I nurse DS2 and drink coffee. No plans because it is rainy today.

DS2 has the most horrible diaper rash, so he'll be having a lot of naked butt time today.

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• Options
    I forgot to tell about the wedding. It was dry (didn't know till we got there.) it was family cooking and so food wasn't done until 8 (reception started at 6:30) the dj messed up the bridal party's names and introduced the bride as her madien name. Good times :-S

• Options
    MrsButt said:

@angelashly‌ that might be the worst wedding I've heard about in awhile.

Pretty much. Also the Dj' s truck broke down so my Fil had to go get him. The ceremony was beautiful though and my dd was so cute dancing with everyone and walked out with like $6 because everyone thought she was so cute

• Options
    I'm annoyed at H, so I'm taking control of the a TV while DD naps. PPL or Awkward? Decisions.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options

I'm annoyed at H, so I'm taking control of the a TV while DD naps. PPL or Awkward? Decisions.

Awkward

• Options
    What is it @Brewcitygal‌

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    Woke up at 6, still in bed and it's almost 9. Taking advantage of not having an outside baby yet. All this talk of leftovers makes me wish I had some in my fridge.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    MonkeybabeMonkeybabe member
    edited August 2014
    I just had an amazing experience at the coffee shop a few blocks from my house. Z and I went to get a doughnut and some hot chocolate and they didn't have any doughnuts, but they showed up while we were drinking our drinks. On our way out the door, I went to grab one for Zoe, and got in line behind a mom and a girl I'd say was 4 or 5. Zoe was like, "What are you doing?" and the girl freaked out, started wailing, and clinging to her mom. The mom gave me this super dirty look, and in my head I'm like, "My kid's 2 years old, am I supposed to be sorry she talked to yours?", but I said nothing, because this chick was like 5'10 and I'm not, lol. Then, as we were gathering our stuff and leaving with our doughnut, the little girl freaks out that Z has a doughnut and the mom looks at me like she'd like me to die.
    -------------------------------------
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"