September 2012 Moms
Options

Tuesday Randoms

2»

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Options
    melody921 said:
    I had an interview with a temp agency this morning. The lady was suchabitch. I doubt anything will come out of it and I'm pissed I wasted my time. I have another interview tomorrow but the details were sketch so I'm not going to hold my breath. Ugh.
    GL! You never know. Maybe it will sound better in person.

thanks. I think it's a mass interview. Or a pyramid scheme or something.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PenelopePondPenelopePond member
    edited July 2014
    I'm also trying to find something to keep potatoes and onions in, and the stuff I'm finding is more than I want to pay.
    Let me know if you find anything! I've been hanging onions in the pantry in old nylons:)
    I already have one of these at home. I think I'm just going to go to Home Goods and get a couple of baskets to put the potatoes and onions in. It may not look the best, but I have room for it and it doesn't cost $100+ like the things designed for this.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Someone from my company called me out for sending an email after 10:30 last night. I just laughed, but felt a need to respond. 

I didn't expect her to respond last night, just wanted to clean out my inbox before bed!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

I'm also trying to find something to keep potatoes and onions in, and the stuff I'm finding is more than I want to pay.

Let me know if you find anything! I've been hanging onions in the pantry in old nylons:)

I already have one of these at home. I think I'm just going to go to Home Goods and get a couple of baskets to put the potatoes and onions in. It may not look the best, but I have room for it and it doesn't cost $100+ like the things designed for this.

I have the Tupperware bins which I love.  But yes, they are pricey.

While scrolling on mobile, I accidentally hit 'report' on this comment. HALP! (And sorry)
  • Options
    @jessk86‌ I think if you love tit the comment it will un-report.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dimples12 said:
    Someone from my company called me out for sending an email after 10:30 last night. I just laughed, but felt a need to respond. 

I didn't expect her to respond last night, just wanted to clean out my inbox before bed!
    Gosh, I always send late emails. How else do I keep up?!
    Right?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    I have the Tupperware bins which I love.  But yes, they are pricey.
    Ooh I love those.  I found some on eBay that are actually black, but they'd be $70 each  :-O I'm going to keep looking for a good price on those.  Thanks.
  • Options

People are dumb. Unless you were specifically asking for a response late last night, why does she care when you email her? I get email at all hours though bc we're a 24/7 op, so i never really think twice about it.

• Options

@mississippicatfish and @PenelopePond‌
    I have these for potatoes and onions, and I love them! I have them hanging on decorative command hooks above my fruit bowl.
    https://www.reuseit.com/food-storage-and-produce-savers/mastrad-orka-mastrad-vegetable-keep-sacks.htm
  • Options
    Bookelly said:

I have these for potatoes and onions, and I love them! I have them hanging on decorative command hooks above my fruit bowl.
    https://www.reuseit.com/food-storage-and-produce-savers/mastrad-orka-mastrad-vegetable-keep-sacks.htm
    Awesome, thanks!  I've seen those before, and wondered if they worked well.
  • Options
    Bookelly said:

Awesome, thanks!  I've seen those before, and wondered if they worked well.

They work really well. No growth on the potatoes and the onions stay fresh forever.
  • Options
    Good to know!  That is a really neat site.  I've never been to it before.
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    I am now addicted to that site @Bookelly! So much cute. Wasn't someone looking for a stand up lunch bag - @flamingemu? I'm sure you already bought something though.

PackIt Insulated Personal Cooler/Lunch Bag, Small

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    I am now addicted to that site @Bookelly! So much cute. Wasn't someone looking for a stand up lunch bag - @flamingemu? I'm sure you already bought something though.

PackIt Insulated Personal Cooler/Lunch Bag, Small

Thanks. I have actually bought 3 since then - oy. The skip hop monkey because we saw it and it was adorable. SO not big enough. We have used it twice. It will move to the playroom shortly.

I ended up finding a zip topped one at Marshalls for under $10 that is perfect (at least until we destryoy that one too) and something similar to the one you posted (may be the same brand?) and I have been using it. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"