July 2014 Moms
Options

☆☆Monday weekly symptoms thread☆☆

2»

Re: ☆☆Monday weekly symptoms thread☆☆

• Options
    Charlie Horses!!!

Acid all hours of the day!!

I'm also peeing a little, a lot (reaching over, bending, laughing, etc), the moodiness including crying at things I would never normally cry at and constantly being hot...
  • Options
    I'm tired all the time but I can't seem to sleep very well for very long. Also, I have a yeast infection for which my doctor prescribed a $90 cream for it. Since I got to the pharmacy so late, not knowing how expensive it was going to be, I'm going to have to call tomorrow and see if there's a generic or something else that I can take that doesn't cost $90.

The pregnancy induced PICA I have is also making me crave pixy stix, which I have been eating like they're going out of style. I don't think my blood pressure likes all the pixy stix I'm consuming, since my BP was a bit high at my OB appointment earlier today. 
    I was prescribed something super expensive for a yeast infection. I forget what it was called, but it was a three day suppository treatment. Insurance covered it, but my copay is $20. It didn't work any better than the Monistat 7 day (generic Walmart version is $5) and I told my OB that and they were fine with me just using Monistat for my next infection.

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jerrica1432Jerrica1432 member
    edited April 2014
    My hips hurt so bad all the time especially Italy at night & when I wake up. As if I've been stuck in the splits forever. The joints themselves hurt. I tried laying on the bed last night & stretching which did help some. I definitely recommend to anyone planning another pregnancy to pick up yoga! I wish I had of. I f

My hips hurt so bad all the time especially Italy at night & when I wake up. As if I've been stuck in the splits forever. The joints themselves hurt. I tried laying on the bed last night & stretching which did help some. I definitely recommend to anyone planning another pregnancy to pick up yoga! I for sure will after this baby. I feel so cramped these days!! Also my feet hurt insanely. They feel as if they are on fire! Not to mention my left side which I always have RLP & where LO's feet stay. Sleeping or even laying on the left side is very rare. Oh yes let's not forget the vag pain. As if someone in a work boot stomped down on my pelvic area :( Other than the pains all is going great!

• Options
    i must be having a reoccurance of RLP for 3rd tri... because this child is running out of room and is trying to stretch me to no end.. also i've been having more days where i eat breakfast and then i am so full for the majority of the day, it sucks
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • Options
    Fuck fucking round ligament pain!
    image.
  • Options
    lynjae2004lynjae2004 member
    edited April 2014
    Ugh- typed my whole story and it messed up. I hate mobile.
    Long story short- has anyone had to have an EKG done during pregnancy or wear a heart monitor due to bp/pulse rate problems??? I am really freaking out after seeing my OB & PCP and now being referred to a cardiologist....
  • Options
    @lynjae2004‌ I haven't had to have it done, but early in my pregnancy it was mentioned if my heart didn't start behaving. Thankfully it did, but the doc told me it was just to make sure everything is ok and there isn't an underlying problem that needs to be addressed.

I have an add on to my symptom post from yesterday. Apparently my BP has decided that it needs to be high now so I get to take meds to keep it down and I suck at remembering to take meds daily, let alone twice a day which is how often I have to take the BP meds.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lynjae2004lynjae2004 member
    edited April 2014
    @INmommy871278‌ ,
    What were your symptoms that caused your dr to consider it, if you don't mind me asking??
    I'm sorry for your BP problems! Its a pain remembering to take meds.
    I sympathize with nearly all of you pps! I just keep tellin myself all this pain & discomfort will be worth it when I'm holding my squishy baby girl.
    ETA: correct a word!
  • Options
    @lynjae2004‌ my arms, legs, hands, feet, and face kept going tingly and numb. My BP top number was really high and the bottom number was normal to low, I kept getting dizzy spells, and I was very short of breath. With the exception of the BP all is back to normal so I ended up not getting any further testing.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @INmommy871278 , I've been having all the numbness, tingling, bp abnormalty, dizziness, fainting too... I'm so glad yours got better! (Except bp- hope your meds are helping with it!)
    What made them decide to send me to a cardiologist is that in addition to the symptoms i already mentioned, I'm having sudden erratic heart palpitations n and very high pulse rates....
    Both doctors today assured me that LO is doing good & that the EKG/monitor won't harm her, but I am so scared. I'm 27 y/o and never had heart issues before!
  • Options
    TMI warning... I am scorching hot all the time and my boobs (now DDD's) have started chaffing from all the sweat and friction. Showering 2x a day and still feeling and smelling nasty. Ew
  • Options
    My ffn test came back negative and the procardia it's doing the trick! My celebration is subdued so I dint shake lo up too much!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• Options
    My back officially hates me. Thankfully at the office we have the fancy ergonomic chairs, so I'm good there, but the moment I start my commute home, sit on the couch, etc, it feels like my back is on fire. So painful! Putting a pillow behind it helps a bit and I've started taking baths again to soak it, but it does not make me look forward to it continuing for the next 2 months. I think I may try to get a support belt to see if that helps at all.
  • Options
    Are we allowed to post in this thread all week or is it supposed to be a Monday only thing?

Either way: WHO THE HELL GETS ONE CANKLE???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"