Cloth Diapering
Options

Earth Day Finds!

Post the various Earth Day sales you find so we can all partake!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Earth Day Finds!

• Options
    I think this is this years event at Gro-via https://www.gro-via.com/earth-day-event.html
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Moms milk boutique has 10% off BG, flip, econobum, and free planet wise pail liner with $50 purchase. And free shipping over $25.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

kissedbythemoon.com  is doing a week of promotions for Real Diaper Week.  Right now there's a code for 10% off BG and Flip.  Code cb2014.

Also, they're advertising on their website "Freebie Madness".  Spend over $30 and get a freebie worth at least 10% of your order.  Code Hoparound.  

Not sure how long those are good for and I think you can only pick one to use.  I've gotten two orders from them already and Tami, the owner, is fantastic. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    tjkdlhbtjkdlhb member
    edited April 2014
    Not Earth Day... but 'Easter'

10% off orders over $45 (code: bunny)

Free BumGenius 4.0 in hummingbird for orders over $99 (code: hummingbird)

Free SweetPea OS snap cover for orders over $60 (code: sweetpea)

EDIT: I suppose the store name would help...
    www.sweetbottomsbaby.com

• Options
    Maybe it needs to be  all caps?!?  @lbs2012

• Options

Get 10% off $45+ purchase this weekend!

hmm... this was what was in the email I got.  Sorry it's not working for you!

• Options
    Diaper safari has their pocket diapers on sale for 8.95. There is also a site called mombecks that is going out of business and has 20 percent off.
  • Options
    Gogonatural has 10% off the site for Easter weekend...code bunnyshop

• Options
    Nicki's and Kelly's Closet are both also doing the week of Real Diaper with the 10% off Bumgenius, Flips, and Econobum promotion. I'm not sure if this is an Earth Day thing or not so still waiting to see if they have other deals coming.
    Yeah lots of places have BG/Flips/Econobum on sale for Real Diaper Week.  I'm waiting to see if they have any better deals on Earth Day itself.  (On Black Friday & Cyber Monday, but only on those days,  Nicki's and Diaper Safari had codes for 10% off everything in addition to the 4 day BF weekend sales on various diapers.)

I was bummed that Kelly's Closet only offers the 10% off BGs with use of  a code (DIAPERWEEK), which means it won't stack with their current free diaper code (JELLYBEAN, free diaper worth $17+ with purchase of $79+).

Nicki's Diapers BG products are simply 10%, so you can still use another discount code if you have one (such as code: diaperpin for 5% everything) and get their normal freebies ( 5 wipes for $50-99.99, a bamboo flat for 100-199.99, small wetbag for $200+).

Diaper Safari is also 10% for BG products (and free shipping on any size order).

Diapers.com has 20% off Bummis, Bumkins, Charlie Banana, and gDiapers with code EARTHBABY20

Diva Diapers has announced they will have a 20% code on Earthday (that they will send at midnight to the newsletter list), not certain if it 20% off everything, selected things or what.
  • Options
    Green Baby Elephant is going out of it's diaper business. All diapering stuff is 20% off. There's not a lot of good stuff left but you might find something. It may or may not be worth it when you calculate in the shipping.
  • Options
    I know they did a Thanksgiving day sale because I got in on it. I'm hoping that they do another for earth day.
  • Options
    Mapleme said:
    I just saw an ad right here saying that Grovia will have a 20% off sale April 22-27, but when I click on it there's no info yet on their website, so I don't know how extensive the sale is.

Last year it was 20% off everything they make. I'd be happy if they did it again!
  • Options
    www.cozybums.ca

10% off BumGenius/Flip

Canadian site

Re: GroVia... I clicked the link, but it seems you can't buy directly from the site, so I don't know how to get the 20% off...

• Options
    Little spruce organics is having 20% off everything with code: springsale
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Urgh triple post
  • Options
    potterowl said:

Sweetbottoms 10% off. Code earthy. Plus give always

And they have a freebie that will stack with the 10% off.

• Options
    AppleCheeks will be 15% off April 22-27
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    jayne1024 said:

What website?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lild09 said:

jayne1024 said:

What website?
    Every time I've seen ACs go on sale, they go on sale everywhere. I assume it'll be the same for ED. They go fast though, so if you want some get 'em early!

image imageimageimage

• Options
    CLLDLL said:

Lild09 said:

jayne1024 said:

What website?
    Every time I've seen ACs go on sale, they go on sale everywhere. I assume it'll be the same for ED. They go fast though, so if you want some get 'em early!
    Yes it said all retailers will have them on sale.
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    www.caterpillarbaby.com

Canadian site
    Free Shipping over $75

• Options

Just One Designs, an Etsy seller, is running a Facebook sale on wetbags.  They're 10 x 13 bags, $8 shipped.  Message her on the facebook page to get the price.  You can see the selection of wet bags here.

• Options
    Rumparoos posted 15% off on their IG account! but I'm not sure how to get it :(
  • Options

i was looking at sweetbottombabies this morning.  i think the earthy code only works for what is not on sale.  like bg, grovia, and a few other brands are already on sale so they don't count toward the total.  i think if you had non-sale items in your cart and they totaled $45 then you could use the code?

over all the earth day sales are a disappointment.  even kelly's who gives away something free every other day of the year is just running the BG and Grovia sales.  lame, lame, lame.
    THIS!  I'm so disappointed.  =((
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    i was looking at sweetbottombabies this morning.  i think the earthy code only works for what is not on sale.  like bg, grovia, and a few other brands are already on sale so they don't count toward the total.  i think if you had non-sale items in your cart and they totaled $45 then you could use the code?

over all the earth day sales are a disappointment.  even kelly's who gives away something free every other day of the year is just running the BG and Grovia sales.  lame, lame, lame.

This. I was hoping Kawaii would have their P&N on sale... But I don't see anything on sale. Does super stash ever do any specials? Any chance they would do anything when they would reopen?
  • Options
    Oh EFF!  And I can't even check out, bc now Nicki's is blocked at work.  There can't be THAT many CDers here shopping today, can there???
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Talulah Bean has 15% off all their pads (which is a fairly good deal for them).
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Options
    NVandGZ said:

This. I was hoping Kawaii would have their P&N on sale... But I don't see anything on sale. Does super stash ever do any specials? Any chance they would do anything when they would reopen?

She does run specials from time to time. Free shipping or % off are some that I can remember.

• Options
    Sweetbottoms "earthy" code isn't working...I have $60 in my cart and it says items invalid. Is this just on certain items?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers.
    image image image. image
  • Options
    slh6363 said:

Sweetbottoms "earthy" code isn't working...I have $60 in my cart and it says items invalid. Is this just on certain items?

Agree with others that it's prob for non sale items. I got 2 blueberry pockets and some CJs this morning and it worked for me.
  • Options
    Sale items are excluded on the sweet bottoms
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think Nicki's went down. I can't get the site to open here.
  • Options
    I'm glad there's nothing too great...now I'm not tempted to spend any money!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I needed some covers and teething straps for my ergo. So 10% off is better then none.
  • Options
    Lagoon Baby (lagoonbaby.com) is a Canadian CD store/website offering 15% off AppleCheeks, AMP, Grovia, Blueberry, CJ's, Laundry Tarts, Funky Fluff, Healing Hazel, Bamboobino, Teething Bling, Sweet Pea, BabyLegs, Bummis, Charlie Banana, Earth Mama Angel Baby, Monkey Foot Designs, Zoli Baby and Nellie's.

Coupon Code: EARTH14

They always offer free shipping on orders over $99. And their customer service is awesome.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    No GMD sale that I can tell. Nothing on their Facbook page or website. Boo!
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"