3rd Trimester
Options

Why do a lot of moms just suck on here?

I've experinced nothing but rude women, acting all bad behind their compiter screens. This was rated #1 on some website, I think it might have been Forbes (sp), & I am really just shocked as to how? I have ran into few decent moms. Other than that nothing but being judged, all because I've smoked a little pot before & had legitiment questions? Isn't that what these kinda boards are for, questions? & discussing real life issues? That have to do with our children? Cause if it's about judging and being a complete and utter b!txh, count me out. I've got enough b!txh to go around, don't get me wrong & you're not hurting my feelings, but I've got better things to do than be an internet thug & being a badass behind my computer screen. 

ttfn. :*

Answers

• Options
    Sorry, I don't speak acronym. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KatieebuugKatieebuug member
    edited January 2014
    Oh no, my feelings aren't hurt. Just don't understand how 99.9% of the people I've ran into on here have resorted to immediate badgering, rather than just being civil, like adults. 
    But that's impossible, I swear a thread with a bunch of 13 year old girls would be more pleasnt than this. 
  • Options
    Obviously you're joining the brew considering your comment about not speaking acronyms. Don't pull double standards.
  • Options
    EmR22 said:
    I've experinced nothing but rude women, acting all bad behind their compiter screens. This was rated #1 on some website, I think it might have been Forbes (sp), & I am really just shocked as to how? I have ran into few decent moms. Other than that nothing but being judged, all because I've smoked a little pot before & had legitiment questions? Isn't that what these kinda boards are for, questions? & discussing real life issues? That have to do with our children? Cause if it's about judging and being a complete and utter b!txh, count me out. I've got enough b!txh to go around, don't get me wrong & you're not hurting my feelings, but I've got better things to do than be an internet thug & being a badass behind my computer screen. 

If you have better things to do than why bother posting this. You don't like the atmosphere here then don't join in. 

Your other question would be best asked to a medical professional. It seemed like you were out to pick a fight. And it's hard to take you seriously when you can't use punctuation and complete sentences. 
    Nooo, they weren't to pick a fight. I've posted a total of about 3 times, maybe 4 & I've dealt with nothing but people starting on me. & my sentences are complete & properly punctuated. But everyone has something to point out, I understand why you couldn't help yourself. Just had to find something. 

• Options
    Obviously you're joining the brew considering your comment about not speaking acronyms. Don't pull double standards.
    By that I simply meant, I don't have a clue what she's saying, there's too many on here for me to keep up. I'm not on here all the time like that.
  • Options
    Oh no, my feelings aren't hurt. Just don't understand how 99.9% of the people I've ran into on here have resorted to immediate badgering, rather than just being civil, like adults. 
    But that's impossible, I swear a thread with a bunch of 13 year old girls would be more pleasnt than this. 
    No one fits into every community. Again, instead of whining about something that is not going to change, just walk away and go find a place that suits you. Stomping your feet and making a drama post to complain makes you the childish one.
    & I'm not whining. It's meant to be a civil post. Just asking why everyone is so uppity. If you don't like what my post is about, that's fine, don't read it. 
  • Options

Ok, bye bye. Simple. It is not hard to stop posting but, you are too much drama to realize that.
  • Options
    No one fits into every community. Again, instead of whining about something that is not going to change, just walk away and go find a place that suits you. Stomping your feet and making a drama post to complain makes you the childish one.
    & I'm not whining. It's meant to be a civil post. Just asking why everyone is so uppity. If you don't like what my post is about, that's fine, don't read it. 
    No, Hun. This was not meant to be a civil post, this is a drama post. You and I both know it. Denying it makes you look even more full of crap. This whole post has been nothing but you whining.
    I am so glad you're in my head with me. (: Again not whining, just sharing my personal experience with this board. Again, if you don't like what I'm saying, excuse your self. & it's civil for sure. That's all I've been on here, unless I've been started on for no good reason. So, ttfn.
  • Options
    No, Hun. This was not meant to be a civil post, this is a drama post. You and I both know it. Denying it makes you look even more full of crap. This whole post has been nothing but you whining.
    I am so glad you're in my head with me. (: Again not whining, just sharing my personal experience with this board. Again, if you don't like what I'm saying, excuse your self. & it's civil for sure. That's all I've been on here, unless I've been started on for no good reason. So, ttfn.
    Please, Darling, take your own advice.
  • Options

Ok, bye bye. Simple. It is not hard to stop posting but, you are too much drama to realize that.
    I haven't been any drama. I've asked serious questions, admitted my faults, and accepted some critsism. But everyone keeps coming at me. I understand I talked about a pretty contreversal (sp) topic, but jeez. No need to bite my head off.

• Options
    EmR22EmR22 member
    edited January 2014
    Bump burp
  • Options
    The Bump is #1 because we're a community and don't deal with random idiots dropping in and asking STUPID questions. If you check out other baby boards, there are random morons asking ridiculous questions all the time, so annoying.... So glad TB isn't like this and that people like you aren't tolerated....
    #rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    MUD
    photo 4ed88b49-c7fa-41ac-98ae-1e6d1a108e02.jpg 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersimage
  • Options
    From the bump to you:
  • Options
    Aww. Your feelings hurt?

I think that "moms" who think smoking pot while pregnant is no big deal (or want the world to tell them that it's nbd) suck way more than "moms" who do not support doing drugs while pregnant.

You came here to find pot smoking pregnant women or moms. Obviously you did not. So you can go now. Or you can continue with your temper tantrum, it is amusing to many of us uppity bitches.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options

I've experinced nothing but rude women, acting all bad behind their compiter screens. This was rated #1 on some website, I think it might have been Forbes (sp), & I am really just shocked as to how?

Lol. Forbes owns TB.

Your use of ampersands is cracking me up.

I'm mobile- can anyone link the OP about pot smoking?

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aye aye aye!  When does it end!!!!!
  • Options
    CFox815 said:

@kfran84

I'm on mobile too but it's on this board (third trimester), title is "quick question".

Found it! I was looking for a way higher response count. Lame.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kfran84 said:

CFox815 said:

@kfran84

I'm on mobile too but it's on this board (third trimester), title is "quick question".

Found it! I was looking for a way higher response count. Lame.
    Try her original gem, from before she started trying to claim she didn't know she was pregnant for four months:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/9100486/hi-i-m-katie#latest
  • Options
    If 99.9% of people seem to have a problem with you... Perhaps the problem IS you.

This is exactly my first thought whenever I read a post like this.  If an OP has a problem with pretty much EVERYONE else in a community, then there's one common denominator----the OP.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    YES. 
    Can't wait to read this once LO goes down for a nap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"