Groups — The Bump

Welcome to The Bump Private Groups! This is a place for you to start private, invite-only discussions with your new (or old!) community friends. Click the "Create New Group" button to get started and invite other community members.

Please note: The Bump will not moderate Private Groups. To learn more about Private Groups, please read our Private Group Rules.

Groups

New Groups

Group
Members
Discussions

Surrogacy Private Group

I am a Consultant with a Surrogacy agency and wanted to make a group for anyone considering becoming a surrogate. I would love to answer any of your …

Silent Reflux milk comes out of nose "ONLY" Private Group

I wanted to share my LO story regarding her spit up's that would ONLY come up out of her nose causing her to choke she was diagnosed with Laryngomala…

Polydactly Private Group

My baby was born with "extra digits" attached to both of her pinky fingers. They are not fully formed, they just look like little skin tags. They hav…

New Foetal foetal heart-rate monitor for home use Private Group

This group has been created for all the pregnant women who get anxious when they do not feel or hear their baby's heart-beat. There is a solution to …

Can't feel my baby moving (Week 15 - Week 40) Private Group

This group has been created with the sole purpose to educate and calm down pregnant mothers that do not feel or hear their baby's heart-beat.

Second time mom's Private Group

Second time mom group, Not nervous like first time.

Alone and depressed Private Group

Im suffering from sever depression and anxiety. Its really affecting me day to day and its making this entire pregnancy unbearable. Im just strugglin…

BLT Private Group

A place where bacon, lettuce and tomato come together.

Negative test? Private Group

Discuss the trouble of knowing for sure your pregnant. 
Choose Another Board
Search Boards