Welcome to The Bump Private Groups! This is a place for private, invite-only discussions with your new (or old!) community friends. Browse the list of groups and apply to join some, or reach out to support@thebump.com with a suggestion for a new group you'd like to manage.

Please note: Groups that are inactive for two or more years will be deleted. To learn more about Private Groups, please read our Private Group Rules.

Implantation?

Hello , I am fairly new to all of this and would just like some advice of what to do , the start of my last period was April 18-22 of 2022 which was right on time , my boyfriend had came in me the day before my period came on , the day after my period ended I started cramping , my ovulation window was calculated from April 28- may 4th with my ovulation date being on May 2nd , I had unprotected sex the 30th , 1st and 2nd , the very next day i noticed I started having mucus like thick brown discharge that I usually don’t have during ovulation , is this something for ovulation or could it be possible I got pregnant after my period and this is implantation ? I’m so nervous I am going to drop some pictures of what the discharge has been looking like for the past 3 days on and off with mild cramping
Join this group to view its content.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"