Philadelphia Babies
Options

WomenCare OBGYN or Abington OBGYN Associates?

Any experience with either of these practices or the doctors in these practices? I am looking at both but I would love some personal input. Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WomenCare OBGYN or Abington OBGYN Associates?

• Options
    I am a patient at Abington OBGYN Assoc.- I like the group. There are about 8 drs in the practice. They all have great bedside manner.
  • Options

I use Women's Healthcare Group.  They are with Abington Mem.  So far the doctors seems nice.  The front office staff can be a bit difficult when you call in with questions but when I am there everyone seems nice.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used Womencare obgyn and was very happy with them.  You see a different dr at each visit and whoever is on call delivers your baby.  Dr Sullivan delivered my daughter and she was great.
  • Options
    imageMuckDiva:

I use Women's Healthcare Group.  They are with Abington Mem.  So far the doctors seems nice.  The front office staff can be a bit difficult when you call in with questions but when I am there everyone seems nice.

I used them as well and agree with this pp.  The docs are all nice (and I pretty much saw all of them when I was pregnant).  The staff is kinda rude on the phone, but in person, they are alright.  Dr. Bartlett delivered me and he was nice, but a little flaky.  I really loved Dr. Murphy and Dr. Petty and the nurse practitioners.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I use WHCG but I have only ever been to the Trevose office. My BFF uses them and raves. The only issue was having to see a NP not Dr. Greybush when scheduled to see her.

• Options
    imageAngeNAndy4106:
    imageMuckDiva:

I used them as well and agree with this pp.  The docs are all nice (and I pretty much saw all of them when I was pregnant).  The staff is kinda rude on the phone, but in person, they are alright.  Dr. Bartlett delivered me and he was nice, but a little flaky.  I really loved Dr. Murphy and Dr. Petty and the nurse practitioners.

I think you are thinking of Abington Primary Women's Healthcare Group.  I use Women's Health Care Group.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"