EDD / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Baby is the size of a (an):

Team blue/pink/green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Tell me about a bucket list goal or dream that might be far off but you’d really like to do someday. 

Re: Weekly check-in 3/25

• Options
    virtaurvirtaur member
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 5/2 35 weeks!

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Baby is the size of a (an): pineapple! 🍍

Team blue/pink/green: pink💗

Upcoming Appointments: next wed for 36 week

How are you feeling?: still good! Just trying to rest as much as possible. My diastolic BP is slowly creeping up so getting a bit nervous about that. But my systolic has been normal so idk! A friend is being induced at 37 weeks for high BP so ofc I’m like 😳

Rants/Raves: the weather went back to being gross so I’m hoping it turns around after this week. 
    Rave: my MIL ordered the coming home outfit, my mom is going to give me an Amazon GC, and we’re pretty set on baby girls name!

Questions: anyone doing any labor prep? I’m going to start using my ball, maybe try some miles circuit. I don’t really do much else. I’m not sure how I feel about perineal stretching, I wish I could get H to do it for me 🙃 haha

GTKY: Tell me about a bucket list goal or dream that might be far off but you’d really like to do someday. 
    To own a house! lol but something fun would be just to travel more and not feel guilty about it. 
  • Options
    HGRichHGRich member
    5/9 33+4. 

TTM

Baby is the size of asparagus or something. 

Team blue

Appointments: tomorrow for weekly BPP and also hospital pre registration interview. 

Feeling: less anxious since fasting numbers have come down. I can only conclude my hormones went crazy last week. 

Rant: weather is gross. 
    Rave: feeling super supported by DH. Also my maternity photos look adorable. 

GTKY: low key I’d like to become a certified yoga instructor one day. And I want to get back to horseback riding. Only got to experience it for a short time because $$$. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HGRichHGRich member
    @virtaur since I’ve been seeing a pelvic floor PT she’s had me doing exercises that include labor prep as well, AND my yoga instructor is awesome and has been throwing in some exercises just for me during classes. But otherwise I’m on my yoga ball regularly and doing deep squats and diaphragmatic breathing and stuff. Planning to start drinking red raspberry leaf tea at 35 weeks. 
  • Options
    virtaurvirtaur member
    @HGRich that’s awesome that you’ve been doing those exercises! Hopefully it will help your labor/delivery be quick & smooth!
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 11, 33 weeks and a couple days

FTM/STM/TTM+: First time

Baby is the size of a (an): celery maybe? the fruit and veg all seem very unhelpful at this point

Team blue/pink/green: Pink

Upcoming Appointments: 4/2, just routine checkin as far as I know

How are you feeling?: still not too bad. Tired, and with tingly, swollen hands, but not too bad. 

Rants/Raves: I ordered a support belt and it has helped a ton when we walk the dog, but ordered the kind of skin-colored one and realized too late that it peeks out under my shirts, so i've orderd a black one as well to blend into my clothes better, and it shipped super fast! 

Questions: N/A

I'd love to my name on the cover of a published book.
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: May 12 - 33 weeks and 4 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Baby is the size of a (an): celery stalk 

Team blue/pink/green: green 

Upcoming Appointments: next Wednesday with the OB, starting weekly appointments until d-day!

How are you feeling?: tired and uncomfortable

Rants/Raves: rant is people telling me “oh you still have a LONG way to go” when I tell them my due date lol

Questions: 

Would absolutely love to write a book one day